Don't Buy British Goods

Now i'll buy more Brtisih stuff....a Mini maybe for a starter :).

I'm proud of the Brits, more countries to follow he doesn't represent most of Americans, and most of us agree with them. Heck we will chase his ass out too.

You're proud of the UK for gratuitously insulting the United States?

I don't give a crap if you like him or not. He DOES represent all Americans, for the simple fact that he's President. We may vote him out, but until that point, he's our President, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Did your parents really raise you to be such a shit American?

he doesn't represent me, and he's an embarrassing piece of shit.

He does represent you, and he is your president, like it or not.

he's a piece of shit.
if you want to be represented by a piece of shit, knock yourself out.

not me.

If we tolerated being represented by Obama for eight years, you can stop sniveling and live with being represented by someone you didn't vote for. Grow up.

Obama wasn't going around insulting countries getting in constant fights via tweeter like a hooker. Obama wasn't insulting people and calling them names on daily basis.
Fuck him he is a low life human being, and he lowered the bar and wanna make it ok to be a bully. Fuck him till the last day of this life as we know it.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

I propose that we teach them a lesson.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

I'm proud of the Brits, more countries to follow he doesn't represent most of Americans, and most of us agree with them. Heck we will chase his ass out too.

I don't give a crap if you like him or not. He DOES represent all Americans, for the simple fact that he's President. We may vote him out, but until that point, he's our President, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Did your parents really raise you to be such a shit American?

Who's the president of The United States?
No one....We just have a clown in the white house that the whole world is laughing at. While most of us in the US are shaking our heads in disbelief.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

I'm a naturalized citizen, proud to be american love America but when a POS of president go around insulting others I call him on it. He doesn't represent me and what I stand for. I love all people except the racists and the assholes and he is clearly one of them.
OR as I reckon could be both of them as he has a split personality,Issa...steven

he's a piece of shit.

not me.

If we tolerated being represented by Obama for eight years, you can stop sniveling and live with being represented by someone you didn't vote for. Grow up.

Obama wasn't going around insulting countries getting in constant fights via tweeter like a hooker. Obama wasn't insulting people and calling them names on daily basis.
Fuck him he is a low life human being, and he lowered the bar and wanna make it ok to be a bully. Fuck him till the last day of this life as we know it.

No, he was kissing their asses and spitting on the dignity of the United States right along with them.

Fuck YOU. You're a low life human being, if you can't put your partisan diaper-wetting lower on your priorities than the US. Assuming you're even American. If you're not, I fail to see why you're even wasting our time with an irrelevant opinion.

he's a piece of shit.

not me.

No, he was kissing their asses and spitting on the dignity of the United States right along with them.

Fuck YOU. You're a low life human being, if you can't put your partisan diaper-wetting lower on your priorities than the US. Assuming you're even American. If you're not, I fail to see why you're even wasting our time with an irrelevant opinion.

The US fought the Cold War by having allies. It made Japan an ally, it made Western Europe an ally, it made allies all over, in order to be able to fight it. Alone, the US was nothing.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
can we wait til something actually happens before we get good and pissed?

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

As far as I'm concerned, their House of Commons even debating the question is enough of an "actually happening" to be pissed. If our House of Representatives was talking about refusing entry to the US for their Prime Minister, they'd be shitting bricks. As they should be. Even the discussion would be an international incident.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

As far as I'm concerned, their House of Commons even debating the question is enough of an "actually happening" to be pissed. If our House of Representatives was talking about refusing entry to the US for their Prime Minister, they'd be shitting bricks. As they should be. Even the discussion would be an international incident.
so should i know go back and see the stupid shit our congress and senate have brought up in the past? unfair to ask the UK to control their elected idiots when we can't do the same, now isn't it?

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

so should i know go back and see the stupid shit our congress and senate have brought up in the past? unfair to ask the UK to control their elected idiots when we can't do the same, now isn't it?

Control them? Sure. Pass resolutions refusing them entry to the country because we don't personally like them? Not so much.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

Control them? Sure. Pass resolutions refusing them entry to the country because we don't personally like them? Not so much.
so we're now passing regulations on the idiots we elect to refuse them entry into our country that they are already in because we've elected them into office?

one of us missed the point here.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Ha! The last president was told the the British are our best allies and he was ruining that relationship..Guess the GOP don't much care for Britain either..

he's a piece of shit.

not me.

nah - he was busy bowing before them and insulting us.

MUCH better.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

so we're now passing regulations on the idiots we elect to refuse them entry into our country that they are already in because we've elected them into office?

What in the hell are you talking about?

What in the hell are you talking about?
exactly. you missed my point entirely and rambled on about some shit i had nothing to do with OR say.

have a day, sir. i'm moving on. holler when you catch up.

do the Brits even make anything worth buying?
land rover velar.
some of the best bad guys in movies. good guys too. hell, most of the last jedi were brits.
top gear (old top gear and the american version never existed)
monty python

yep. i dig a lot of brittish stuff.

the level of irony is approaching mesabi levels.

there's been nothing but partisan bedwetting from you and your ilk for the last 20 years.

stuff it

the level of irony is approaching mesabi levels.

there's been nothing but partisan bedwetting from you and your ilk for the last 20 years.

stuff it
trump is president.

stuff it.

gee - conversations like this are so resolving of our differences!

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

nope he is not :). Not my president, he is a POS and an ignorant prick.

An answer like that is a good way to fail the naturalization test.

Forum List

Back