Don't Buy British Goods

xband, wouldn't it be more logical to hate the middle savages who invaded the UK and turned our greatest ally against us?
People hate Trump, not America.
Why does this shock you ?
Do you think you can act like he does without any repercussions ?

If they hate Trump then they must hate the people that put him in power even more. President Trump is the representative of our country and if they hate him, then they do hate us.
The people didnt vote for trump. The states did.

Enough with the hair-splitting. He's the legally-elected President of the United States. Like him or hate him, he represents the office right now, and the office represents us. There is no country on Earth that would not consider refusing their leader entry into a country as an insult to their nation, nor should they.

there's no country on earth that would elect an asshat like trump
:boohoo:

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

I propose that we teach them a lesson.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Now i'll buy more Brtisih stuff....a Mini maybe for a starter :).

I'm proud of the Brits, more countries to follow he doesn't represent most of Americans, and most of us agree with them. Heck we will chase his ass out too.

You're proud of the UK for gratuitously insulting the United States?

I don't give a crap if you like him or not. He DOES represent all Americans, for the simple fact that he's President. We may vote him out, but until that point, he's our President, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Did your parents really raise you to be such a shit American?

he doesn't represent me, and he's an embarrassing piece of shit.

He does represent you, and he is your president, like it or not.
NOT being the operative word here.

Fair enough... like it, don't like it, it doesn't change facts.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
no one wants Donald around them.even putin basically called him a loser and said NK bested him.

the British have every right not to want the bigoted loon

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
no one wants Donald around them.even putin basically called him a loser and said NK bested him.

Wait, I thought Putin & Trump are besties?

xband, wouldn't it be more logical to hate the middle savages who invaded the UK and turned our greatest ally against us?
People hate Trump, not America.
Why does this shock you ?
Do you think you can act like he does without any repercussions ?

If they hate Trump then they must hate the people that put him in power even more. President Trump is the representative of our country and if they hate him, then they do hate us.
The people didnt vote for trump. The states did.

Enough with the hair-splitting. He's the legally-elected President of the United States. Like him or hate him, he represents the office right now, and the office represents us. There is no country on Earth that would not consider refusing their leader entry into a country as an insult to their nation, nor should they.

there's no country on earth that would elect an asshat like trump

Spoken like someone who'd be accomplishing something to name another country, let alone the leader of another country.

Try to pretend you're an actual American for five seconds, maybe. Or maybe just an actual adult. I am so sick of this childish whinging and "I didn't get my way, and that's all that matters! Wah!!!" bullshit.

He's the President. You're pissed off about it. He's still the President. You didn't vote for him. He's still the President. You kick and stamp your feet because you don't want him to be President. He's still the President.

You need to suck it up and live with reality, and so does the UK. You respect the goddamned office, whatever you think of the jackass holding it (and I am thinking here a lot more of Obama and Clinton than Trump, for the record).

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
No, Trump is an insult to every American.

Trump’s ignorance, bigotry, and racism is an embarrassment to every American.

That the people of the UK wish to keep the likes of Trump out of their country is perfectly appropriate, understandable, and warranted.

Bless Brexit!:clap::clap:

Good for the individual
You will find in time it won't be
Of course it is, Whatever is good for the collective is bad for the individual. Fact
Not at all....Try a decent health care system for all....instead of squandering all your CASH on Weapons
The civilized world depends on the US military, they obviously cannot afford their own good military.
Buy more guns and ammo...

Good for the individual

I am not a Globlalist

I am not for New World order

I am not for Rotchild

May all of them....may all that burn in Hell.
Rotchild ???? but Skye,you surely cannot live in the past in this forward thinking world???maybe you feel you can

GOD BLESS BREXIT!

Brexit is a rejection to globlalisation!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
No, Trump is an insult to every American.

Trump’s ignorance, bigotry, and racism is an embarrassment to every American.

That the people of the UK wish to keep the likes of Trump out of their country is perfectly appropriate, understandable, and warranted.
Do you wet the bed every night?

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Easy bucko, they've had "resolutions" to ban Trump since the election. By law they have to hear all "resolutions" if they get enough petitions signed. Wait till they actually pass something before you throw a hizzy and call for a boycott of one of our closest allies.

Ally? With friends like that, we don't need any enemies. They spit in our faces.
Nonsense.

They know what a majority of Americans know: Trump is unfit to be president and does not represent the majority of the American people.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

Well you misread Bumbandits for besties...their relationship is much deeper and more penetrating than that

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

Well you misread Bumbandits for besties...their relationship is much deeper and more penetrating than that

Are you bipolar?

Good for the individual

I am not a Globlalist

I am not for New World order

I am not for Rotchild

May all of them....may all that burn in Hell.
Rotchild ???? but Skye,you surely cannot live in the past in this forward thinking world???maybe you feel you can

GOD BLESS BREXIT!

Brexit is a rejection to globlalisation!:clap2::clap2::clap2:
And Skye WHICH COUNTRYS companies are the biggest GLOBALIZERS.....Watch out Lovely Lady,don't slip on that Banana Peel in front of you....st

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

Are you bipolar?
No,I just live closer to Antarctica than you do.....LOL

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

Are you bipolar?
No,I just live closer to Antarctica than you do.....LOL

OK, that's funny. :)

Forum List

Back