Don't Buy British Goods

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

I propose that we teach them a lesson.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Easy bucko, they've had "resolutions" to ban Trump since the election. By law they have to hear all "resolutions" if they get enough petitions signed. Wait till they actually pass something before you throw a hizzy and call for a boycott of one of our closest allies.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Here is a listing

https://tinyurl.com/ydfs55ra

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Easy bucko, they've had "resolutions" to ban Trump since the election. By law they have to hear all "resolutions" if they get enough petitions signed. Wait till they actually pass something before you throw a hizzy and call for a boycott of one of our closest allies.

Ally? With friends like that, we don't need any enemies. They spit in our faces.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

Ally? With friends like that, we don't need any enemies. They spit in our faces.
Many of their citizens spit in Trumps face as to many of our citizens. Many of there citizens support Trump as to many of ours... yawn

Lol
I never brought anything British anyways, I think they make shitty products...

I think the last thing Britain exported that anyone bought was Beatles albums.

I think the last thing Britain exported that anyone bought was Beatles albums.
NO,ISRAEL PURCHASED WEAPONERY....You forgot to mention that fact,I wonder why....I am just too able for you to sweep me under the carpet....fncceo 0 v 1 theliq

The zionist political syndicate has opened the floodgates to shithole countries invading England and made it public policy that when questioned makes one a racist, anti-sementic slave owner. IMO a boycott will only hurt productive folks making Marshall amps etc., while the invaders from shithole countries get welfare no matter what and will continue to vote for scum like that POS mayor of London who look like themselves and hate Whitey.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Now i'll buy more Brtisih stuff....a Mini maybe for a starter :).

I'm proud of the Brits, more countries to follow he doesn't represent most of Americans, and most of us agree with them. Heck we will chase his ass out too.

Last edited:
I think Mini's are made in Brazil actually, which might be why they basketcases as far as reliability.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

Many of their citizens spit in Trumps face as to many of our citizens. Many of there citizens support Trump as to many of ours... yawn
You can't afford it anyway. It's usually expensive. US wealthy people in blue cities we can afford it.

British (Marshall and Orange) and Russian (Petersburg) collusion! Jimmy Page needs to be interviewed by that treasonous POS Mueller!

5XYJKOS.jpg

Last edited:
DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

Brits speak funny English and bow to their Queen. Brits use the Metric System which is more than strange. I have never been to the British Empire unless you include Hong Kong. Words of advice, never say fuck the queen on her birthday. Nothing I own is from the UK and if I find one into the trash it goes.

xband, wouldn't it be more logical to hate the middle east and african savages who invaded the UK and turned our greatest ally against us?

Last edited:
DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

No more mushy peas and spotted dick?

Don't condemn the British.

Many support President Trump.

Mayor Sadiq Khan should keep his mouth shut.

Forum List

Back