Don't Buy British Goods

Shh, I already know you fail, fuckhead. I'm waiting on del's reply.

Irony is you ran away from "the trump administration" (forum name)
because you couldn't handle being shown you played the fool. Yelling "fake news" because you couldn't handle the truth.
Just hold on a second,Marion is one of the best contributors on here ...I don't always agree with him(or anyone else for that matter) but I am not letting you Insult him,I have his back always....So if you Insult Marion you are insulting me...You Boasting Wanker,You'll Never Conquer Me....Now Apologise and we can then get on....steven

Just hold on a second,Marion is one of the best contributors on here ...I don't always agree with him(or anyone else for that matter) but I am not letting you Insult him,I have his back always....So if you Insult Marion you are insulting me...You Boasting Wanker,You'll Never Conquer Me....Now Apologise and we can then get on....steven

Read his idiot behavior for yuself.

Fascinating point is we are losing border agents faster than Trump can hire them.
IOW, you have none; Thx for playing, next!

Thanks for falling into my trap. You were too dumb to check it out before declaring it "fake news"

Despite Trump’s Push, the Border Patrol Is Losing More Agents Than It Can Hire

The Homeland Security Department is making some progress in fulfilling President Trump’s mandated hiring spree, according to a year-end report, but is still failing to bring on more border agents than it loses through attrition.

In January, President Trump vowed to hire 5,000 new Border Patrol agents. It never happened

Seven months later, construction of the wall has yet to begin, the number of Border Patrol officers has actually dropped by 220

I didn't insult him, I just called him the idiot he is, for claiming the decline in border patrol agents was "fake news".

Denying the truth that you can read anywhere in the news, makes him a idiot. How he performed in the past was probably much better than his performance tonight. But past performance is no indication of future performance.

xband, wouldn't it be more logical to hate the middle savages who invaded the UK and turned our greatest ally against us?
People hate Trump, not America.
Why does this shock you ?
Do you think you can act like he does without any repercussions ?

If they hate Trump then they must hate the people that put him in power even more. President Trump is the representative of our country and if they hate him, then they do hate us.

We can survive Britain hating 32% of us.
Just keep Trump out of UK and the rest of the world,this self-confessed genesis and toucher upper of women has the IQ of a Knat

Thank you, we'll be glad to keep him. He's doing a great job. Stock market roaring, unemployment down to record levels, illegal border crossings way down, labor participation rate increasing, we're quite happy with what's going on.
Bully for you then....I suppose Trump is a representation of those that voted for him,but do be careful,ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD...Ray...is the Trump still buying his Steel from,China,Korea or Japan????????Ray...steven

Only thing I need from UK is cheese, a .303, shiet, I'll get the bullets from someplace else! :badgrin:

I do have a big-ass bag of British bullets, though.

I'll just save those for nostalgia while firing non-corrosive ammo :p

People hate Trump, not America.
Why does this shock you ?
Do you think you can act like he does without any repercussions ?

If they hate Trump then they must hate the people that put him in power even more. President Trump is the representative of our country and if they hate him, then they do hate us.

Just keep Trump out of UK and the rest of the world,this self-confessed genesis and toucher upper of women has the IQ of a Knat

Thank you, we'll be glad to keep him. He's doing a great job. Stock market roaring, unemployment down to record levels, illegal border crossings way down, labor participation rate increasing, we're quite happy with what's going on.
Bully for you then....I suppose Trump is a representation of those that voted for him,but do be careful,ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD...Ray...is the Trump still buying his Steel from,China,Korea or Japan????????Ray...steven

The US President buys steel? When did that start happening?

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

I propose that we teach them a lesson.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

Trump is an insult to every American. You still voted for him.

Imagine you didn't buy goods from every country Trump has alienated. You'd not have much to buy.
What I find a shame Frigid IS,that Americans in General don't buy American goods either but they are addicted to Poorly Made Chinese,just sayin steve

The US President buys steel? When did that start happening?
Really Ray,where have you been,Trump has been using it on his Projects for years,that and Low Paid Illegal workers,keeping hard working Americans out of jobs...goodness Ray you tell me you Love Trump BUT you know so little about him....He will be like a Bad-Fcuk in the end,VERY DISAPPOINTING....my advice to you is ......DON'T UNZIP YOUR FLY......LOL...steve

Last edited:
DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

No need to get upset over what some British snobs think. They're much like American politicians, just full of themselves and shit.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

Trump is an insult to every American. You still voted for him.

Imagine you didn't buy goods from every country Trump has alienated. You'd not have much to buy.
What I find a shame Frigid IS,that Americans in General don't buy American goods either but they are addicted to Poorly Made Chinese,just sayin steve

Well, personally I'm in favor of people buying local as much as possible. I oppose multinationals as much as possible. I oppose the US govt, state govts, city govts giving massive handouts to multinationals and hurting local goods.

I'm not talking national boundaries so much as local. Sometimes it's not possible, like Bananas in Northern Norway. But where possible it should be done and govts should encourage this.

Read his idiot behavior for yuself.

Fascinating point is we are losing border agents faster than Trump can hire them.
IOW, you have none; Thx for playing, next!

Thanks for falling into my trap. You were too dumb to check it out before declaring it "fake news"

Despite Trump’s Push, the Border Patrol Is Losing More Agents Than It Can Hire

The Homeland Security Department is making some progress in fulfilling President Trump’s mandated hiring spree, according to a year-end report, but is still failing to bring on more border agents than it loses through attrition.

In January, President Trump vowed to hire 5,000 new Border Patrol agents. It never happened

Seven months later, construction of the wall has yet to begin, the number of Border Patrol officers has actually dropped by 220

It takes 19 weeks to train a BP agent, if they're not a spanish speaker there's another 55 day language course. The class size is 50, 5000 agents would take 100 classes and that's assuming all pass. That's not going to happen in a year.

It takes 19 weeks to train a BP agent, if they're not a spanish speaker there's another 55 day language course. The class size is 50, 5000 agents would take 100 classes and that's assuming all pass. That's not going to happen in a year.

Thats the easy part. Border Patrol agents are highly susceptible to bribery by drug cartels, and human trafficers. They have to pass an extensive background check equal to a top secret security clearance, including an 8 hour polygraph.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Now i'll buy more Brtisih stuff....a Mini maybe for a starter :).

I'm proud of the Brits, more countries to follow he doesn't represent most of Americans, and most of us agree with them. Heck we will chase his ass out too.

You're proud of the UK for gratuitously insulting the United States?

I don't give a crap if you like him or not. He DOES represent all Americans, for the simple fact that he's President. We may vote him out, but until that point, he's our President, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Did your parents really raise you to be such a shit American?

I'm a naturalized citizen, proud to be american love America but when a POS of president go around insulting others I call him on it. He doesn't represent me and what I stand for. I love all people except the racists and the assholes and he is clearly one of them.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Easy bucko, they've had "resolutions" to ban Trump since the election. By law they have to hear all "resolutions" if they get enough petitions signed. Wait till they actually pass something before you throw a hizzy and call for a boycott of one of our closest allies.

Ally? With friends like that, we don't need any enemies. They spit in our faces.
Many of their citizens spit in Trumps face as to many of our citizens. Many of there citizens support Trump as to many of ours... yawn
You can't afford it anyway. It's usually expensive. US wealthy people in blue cities we can afford it.

Would I even effing WANT to afford it? And I have to tell you that the more you talk, the more I consider your recommendation to be an excellent reason to be LESS interested in whatever they make.

Brits are great people, generally are more educated than Americans, more open to other cultures and are generally accepting. I can't say the same about the US except maybe metropolitan cities and blue areas.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Now i'll buy more Brtisih stuff....a Mini maybe for a starter :).

I'm proud of the Brits, more countries to follow he doesn't represent most of Americans, and most of us agree with them. Heck we will chase his ass out too.

You're proud of the UK for gratuitously insulting the United States?

I don't give a crap if you like him or not. He DOES represent all Americans, for the simple fact that he's President. We may vote him out, but until that point, he's our President, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Did your parents really raise you to be such a shit American?

he doesn't represent me, and he's an embarrassing piece of shit.

He does represent you, and he is your president, like it or not.
nope he is not :). Not my president, he is a POS and an ignorant prick.

Forum List

Back