Don't Buy British Goods

Any nation that has a dotty, inbred and born-into-the position without apparent merit person for their head of state has no right to criticize the lawfully elected head of state of an other nation.
So we have to BOW TO A SEXUAL PRED,A LIAR,A CHEAT,A BAFFOON,A MORON DO WE????????FFFFFFF OFF.. even Clinton got more votes than that wierdo TRUMP you ignoramous

Yeah, it is highly unlikely that I will ever boycott Lagavulin.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

I propose that we teach them a lesson.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Now i'll buy more Brtisih stuff....a Mini maybe for a starter :).

I'm proud of the Brits, more countries to follow he doesn't represent most of Americans, and most of us agree with them. Heck we will chase his ass out too.

You're proud of the UK for gratuitously insulting the United States?

I don't give a crap if you like him or not. He DOES represent all Americans, for the simple fact that he's President. We may vote him out, but until that point, he's our President, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Did your parents really raise you to be such a shit American?

Bah! I want some of that UK cheese, baby! It's good and 1/2 the price of the NY stuff. :funnyface:

Source me something aged, crystally, and crumbly from Vermont for a competitive price and we'll talk. :)

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Easy bucko, they've had "resolutions" to ban Trump since the election. By law they have to hear all "resolutions" if they get enough petitions signed. Wait till they actually pass something before you throw a hizzy and call for a boycott of one of our closest allies.

Ally? With friends like that, we don't need any enemies. They spit in our faces.
Many of their citizens spit in Trumps face as to many of our citizens. Many of there citizens support Trump as to many of ours... yawn
You can't afford it anyway. It's usually expensive. US wealthy people in blue cities we can afford it.

Would I even effing WANT to afford it? And I have to tell you that the more you talk, the more I consider your recommendation to be an excellent reason to be LESS interested in whatever they make.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

I'm proud of the Brits, more countries to follow he doesn't represent most of Americans, and most of us agree with them. Heck we will chase his ass out too.

I don't give a crap if you like him or not. He DOES represent all Americans, for the simple fact that he's President. We may vote him out, but until that point, he's our President, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Did your parents really raise you to be such a shit American?

he doesn't represent me, and he's an embarrassing piece of shit.

xband, wouldn't it be more logical to hate the middle savages who invaded the UK and turned our greatest ally against us?
People hate Trump, not America.
Why does this shock you ?
Do you think you can act like he does without any repercussions ?

If they hate Trump then they must hate the people that put him in power even more. President Trump is the representative of our country and if they hate him, then they do hate us.

We can survive Britain hating 32% of us.
Just keep Trump out of UK and the rest of the world,this self-confessed genesis and toucher upper of women has the IQ of a Knat

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

He does represent you, and he is your president, like it or not.

xband, wouldn't it be more logical to hate the middle savages who invaded the UK and turned our greatest ally against us?

If they hate Trump then they must hate the people that put him in power even more. President Trump is the representative of our country and if they hate him, then they do hate us.

Just keep Trump out of UK and the rest of the world,this self-confessed genesis and toucher upper of women has the IQ of a Knat
:boohoo:

The people didnt vote for trump. The states did.

Enough with the hair-splitting. He's the legally-elected President of the United States. Like him or hate him, he represents the office right now, and the office represents us. There is no country on Earth that would not consider refusing their leader entry into a country as an insult to their nation, nor should they.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

NOT being the operative word here.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

he's a piece of shit.
if you want to be represented by a piece of shit, knock yourself out.

not me.

The people didnt vote for trump. The states did.

Enough with the hair-splitting. He's the legally-elected President of the United States. Like him or hate him, he represents the office right now, and the office represents us. There is no country on Earth that would not consider refusing their leader entry into a country as an insult to their nation, nor should they.

there's no country on earth that would elect an asshat like trump

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

he's a piece of shit.

not me.
:boohoo:

Thank you, we'll be glad to keep him. He's doing a great job. Stock market roaring, unemployment down to record levels, illegal border crossings way down, labor participation rate increasing, we're quite happy with what's going on.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

he's a piece of shit.

not me.

If we tolerated being represented by Obama for eight years, you can stop sniveling and live with being represented by someone you didn't vote for. Grow up.

Forum List

Back