Donald Trump's appeal

]funny, only psychotics claim they are always rational, your obsession with the false assumption that I'm part of some, only in your delusion version of liberalism is the best evidence that your circuitry is fried.

There was a time when you pretended to be rational, but once the GOP took both houses and you got saddled with Hillary, any pretense of reason went out the window with you. You've become TruthMatters level.

]funny, only psychotics claim they are always rational, your obsession with the false assumption that I'm part of some, only in your delusion version of liberalism is the best evidence that your circuitry is fried.

There was a time when you pretended to be rational, but once the GOP took both houses and you got saddled with Hillary, any pretense of reason went out the window with you. You've become TruthMatters level.
thanks for proving my statements true.

Rose to the top of Harvard Law.

Based on merit?

Where are his transcripts? You asked for Trumps, but apparently the rules are different for your Messiah.

Authored 2 books.

I'll let Bill Ayers know.

Still remained grounded and worked for communities. Aced every obstacle he's faced in the primaries...?

So he was a two bit race hustler? That is his pedigree?

Are you going to hold your breath until you turn blue?
51e0956cd4a2501c7e004df4

It is a wonder to me, how many he has screwed by filing for bankruptcy 4 times. Meaning, those that entrusted to him the goods and time that he owes them that he doesn't or won't have to pay.
What a deal he has going.

People's eyes are opening to the bullshit lies and $$$$ running the country in the background.
Except Drumpf brags that he IS the $$$$ buying politicians on both sides!
All the BUSINESSMAN is trying to do is eliminate the middleman so he can pocket his bribes rather than pay them out!

51e0956cd4a2501c7e004df4
nope but you must be.

51e0956cd4a2501c7e004df4
nope but you must be.

{
Barack Obama did not graduate with honors at Columbia and so his acolytes make much of his time at Harvard where he was president of the Harvard Law Review and where he graduated magna cum laude. Many ignore that his magna cum laude honors may well not been magna cum laude today. Under the system in place when Obama was a student, only one third of a graduating class did not receive honors. For the class of ’95, a whopping 71.3 percent of the student body graduated with honors, doubling the number of students graduating with honors since 1972 and tripling the numbers receiving magna cum laude. Receiving magna cum laude may be impressive, but it is less so, if one in six students win it.

Eventually the Harvard Law faculty voted overwhelmingly to make it harder to get honors, a policy change that cut the number of students graduating with honors in half, according to The Harvard Law Record, a student newspaper of Harvard Law School. Under the old system, all students had to do was reach a GPA cutoff. Given the stiff competition, professors felt pressure to inflate the grades of their favorite students. Under the new system, only the top ten percent of students received magna cum laude. (Victoria Kuohung, “Class of ’99 May Find Honors Harder to Earn,” Harvard Law Record, February 16, 1996).}

The Interesting Thing We Found Surrounding Obama’s Grades in College

How do you come up with this stuff. All of your, for instance, subjective comments.
Is it because you have no real base of information and you hate President Obama so much?

51e0956cd4a2501c7e004df4
nope but you must be.

{
Barack Obama did not graduate with honors at Columbia and so his acolytes make much of his time at Harvard where he was president of the Harvard Law Review and where he graduated magna cum laude. Many ignore that his magna cum laude honors may well not been magna cum laude today. Under the system in place when Obama was a student, only one third of a graduating class did not receive honors. For the class of ’95, a whopping 71.3 percent of the student body graduated with honors, doubling the number of students graduating with honors since 1972 and tripling the numbers receiving magna cum laude. Receiving magna cum laude may be impressive, but it is less so, if one in six students win it.

Eventually the Harvard Law faculty voted overwhelmingly to make it harder to get honors, a policy change that cut the number of students graduating with honors in half, according to The Harvard Law Record, a student newspaper of Harvard Law School. Under the old system, all students had to do was reach a GPA cutoff. Given the stiff competition, professors felt pressure to inflate the grades of their favorite students. Under the new system, only the top ten percent of students received magna cum laude. (Victoria Kuohung, “Class of ’99 May Find Honors Harder to Earn,” Harvard Law Record, February 16, 1996).}

How do you come up with this stuff. All of your, for instance, subjective comments.
Is it because you have no real base of information and you hate President Obama so much?

51e0956cd4a2501c7e004df4
nope but you must be.

{

he has major issues ...

There you go again. Nothing to back up all of your unsubstantiated BS.
Keep on trucking
tumblr_inline_mfti9cUIyV1qfz4p0.gif

It's called "being informed."

You really wouldn't understand.

Just stick to what you're good at, chanting "Ohhh Bahhh Bahhh Bahhh Mahhh."

Forum List

Back