Donald Trump's appeal

...Biden is unbeatable. All that remains is that the Democrats wake up to that fact.
That does not address the counterpoint to your 'weak field' remark.

But, as long as you're diverting the conversation away from that counterpoint...

If Old Uncle Joe was 'unbeatable', Barack Hussein Obama would not be President.

A tv celebrity and con man is leading the GOP field. What more evidence do you need that the field is weak?
A TV celebrity and con man is leading the GOP field because The People are tired of Career Politicians and their Milquetoast Policies and Tactics.

If a TV celebrity and con man appeared on the Dem side, promising to do away with Business-As-Usual, Shrillary, Bernie and Uncle Joe would be in single digits, too.

This is the Season of the Washington Outsider, in case you hadn't noticed yet.

Well no. They wouldn't.

Trump appeals to a very small target audience, angry older Christian white males. And that's about it.

He may take the GOP nomination but he was fail in the general.
Let's put it to the test, and find out.
let's see trump's SAT test!

...Biden is unbeatable. All that remains is that the Democrats wake up to that fact.
That does not address the counterpoint to your 'weak field' remark.

But, as long as you're diverting the conversation away from that counterpoint...

If Old Uncle Joe was 'unbeatable', Barack Hussein Obama would not be President.

A tv celebrity and con man is leading the GOP field. What more evidence do you need that the field is weak?
A TV celebrity and con man is leading the GOP field because The People are tired of Career Politicians and their Milquetoast Policies and Tactics.

If a TV celebrity and con man appeared on the Dem side, promising to do away with Business-As-Usual, Shrillary, Bernie and Uncle Joe would be in single digits, too.

This is the Season of the Washington Outsider, in case you hadn't noticed yet.
only temporarily the only thing that's sure is nothing is sure.
True.

The 2015-2016 election season is turning out to be a gut-wrencher.

We (the People) haven't had first-class entertainment like this out of our politicians in a long time.

After climbing out of another Depression, we could all use some laughs.

...let's see trump's SAT test!
The guy is richer than God and can BUY the SAT testing organization a thousand times over.

Close enough for Gubmint Work...
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
The Republicans are in a tough position.

#1 - the establishment does not want Trump.

#2 - nobody but the establishment wants Jeb!

Yes, Republican leadership is more accurate. I believe a lot of the Trump/Carson support is actually anti Jeb! It will be interesting to see how they handle this going forward.

what's Ironic here is you, a proven nut job ,fascist, liar etc.

ROFL

You are a whack job hack.

lecturing anybody on reality ,another subject you have no clue about
you know less about rationality and reason than you do about objectivity.
your yammering would be tragic if it weren't so fucking. entertaining

I'm always rational. Because you are a hack, you lack the wherewithal to recognize this. The party is the lens you view reality through.

Shame really...

Put what to the test?

It will be "put to the test" if Trump wins the Nomination. And Democrats couldn't hope for a better candidate to run against.

Trump beats Hillary.

I take it you have written her off. I would guess that Trump would beat Sanders as well. Biden might make an interesting race.
Trump doesn't beat Hillary. Haven't written anyone off.

what's Ironic here is you, a proven nut job ,fascist, liar etc.

ROFL

You are a whack job hack.

lecturing anybody on reality ,another subject you have no clue about
you know less about rationality and reason than you do about objectivity.
your yammering would be tragic if it weren't so fucking. entertaining

I'm always rational. Because you are a hack, you lack the wherewithal to recognize this. The party is the lens you view reality through.

Shame really...
funny, only psychotics claim they are always rational, your obsession with the false assumption that I'm part of some, only in your delusion version of liberalism is the best evidence that your circuitry is fried.

I don't think there's any coincidence whatsoever that ( a) Rush, Hannity, Levin & Savage have all been consistently effusive and supportive of Trump and (b) that Trump is leading the pack despite clearly not being a strong conservative.

And each of them will deny that they have "endorsed" him. Of course they haven't, they don't want to be seen on his side if he implodes. But they have been non-stop in their praise and defense of the guy.

The conservative media-driven nominee?

Forum List

Back