Donald Trump is redefining our standards

This meets Trump standards
23472017_561308977546308_7389895894272177401_n.jpg

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Is he? Has it been proven?

There's more evidence than there is against Roy Moore.

But still no conviction, is there?

No there is not
or rape indictment for that matter

W

No there is not

Which doesn't mean he didn't do anything, but it also means he hasn't been convicted. And innocent until proven guilty is a thing in the US.

No it ansolutely would not, it is Trump's deregulation policies that have the economy roaring as does his push for the biggest tax reform in 30 years.

Right, which doesn't explain why the economy has been going at the same pace for years now then.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2007_2017_all_period_M10_data.gif

Unemployment rates, dropping at about the same rate since 2010. But all of a sudden this consistent dropping is because of Trump.

United States Industrial Production | 1920-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar

US industrial production has been steady since 2010

Can you show any evidence that shows that Trump's policies are having any kind of impact? Because usually it takes ages for policies to have an impact, and Trump was telling everyone after his first month in charge how great he was.

It's all bullshit.

You are such a liar, the economy has not been going at the same rate, Obama never topped 3%, so stuff your BS charts.

No, I'm not a liar at all.

You've had plenty of chances to show that it's not so, and you haven't.

"Obama never topped 3%"?? What the fuck are you even talking about? 3% what? Humidity?

You don't give a shit about the facts, do you, you just want to be right and you'll manipulate anything, then when that gives up you'll start on the insults. Same old story.

Yes you are a liar, Trump has exceeded 3% gdp growth rate, a level Obama never reached.

So what?

3% GDP growth is only one factor in many. Also, it isn't necessarily Trump's policies that have led to 3% GDP growth.

United States GDP Growth Rate | 1947-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar

united-states-gdp-growth@2x.png

Also, I get this. GDP growth in 2014 seemed to go above 5%.

So, Obama didn't get above 3%. My data suggests something else.

The US got above 3% in second quarter 2015, which is HIGHER than the US saw in 2017.

Liars huh. Better check your facts and post them BEFORE making silly childish insults.

A whole quarter? Ya he didn't sustain it for a year which is the measure used by people not using misleading statistics for partisan political reasond.
No it ansolutely would not, it is Trump's deregulation policies that have the economy roaring as does his push for the biggest tax reform in 30 years.

Right, which doesn't explain why the economy has been going at the same pace for years now then.

Unemployment rates, dropping at about the same rate since 2010. But all of a sudden this consistent dropping is because of Trump.

Can you show any evidence that shows that Trump's policies are having any kind of impact? Because usually it takes ages for policies to have an impact, and Trump was telling everyone after his first month in charge how great he was.

It's all bullshit.

You are such a liar, the economy has not been going at the same rate, Obama never topped 3%, so stuff your BS charts.

"Obama never topped 3%"?? What the fuck are you even talking about? 3% what? Humidity?

You don't give a shit about the facts, do you, you just want to be right and you'll manipulate anything, then when that gives up you'll start on the insults. Same old story.

Yes you are a liar, Trump has exceeded 3% gdp growth rate, a level Obama never reached.

So what?

3% GDP growth is only one factor in many. Also, it isn't necessarily Trump's policies that have led to 3% GDP growth.

The US got above 3% in second quarter 2015, which is HIGHER than the US saw in 2017.

Liars huh. Better check your facts and post them BEFORE making silly childish insults.

A whole quarter? He didn't sustain it for a year which is the measure used by people not using misleading statistics for partisan political purposes.

Gladstone used to take prozzies back to 10 Downing Street, for tea, to prove he could do it..... and no one knows if he succumbed to the temptations or not.

W

No there is not

Which doesn't mean he didn't do anything, but it also means he hasn't been convicted. And innocent until proven guilty is a thing in the US.

Unless you're Roy Moore right?

No there is not

Yes there is Juanita Broderick has 5 contemporary witnesses.

It's all bullshit.

So what?

A whole quarter? Ya he didn't sustain it for a year which is the measure used by people not using misleading statistics for partisan political reasond.

It's all bullshit.

So what?

A whole quarter? He didn't sustain it for a year which is the measure used by people not using misleading statistics for partisan political purposes.

You made the claim that Trump was 3% + and Obama wasn't. That's bullshit and I proved it.

Trump hasn't sustained it for a year either. Duh.

W

No there is not

Unless you're Roy Moore right?

Not at all.

So what?

So what?

You made the claim that Trump was 3% + and Obama wasn't. That's bullshit and I proved it.

The economy grew at just a 1.5 percent pace during President Barack Obama's two terms that began in 2009 as the Great Recession was ending. His second term in office saw GDP average 2.1 percent a year, but overall Obama presided over the worst recovery since the Great Depression.

Trump's term has begun with gains of 2.1 percent for the first half, but that's likely to accelerate into the second half.

The Atlanta Fed is projecting GDP to jump 3.4 percent in the third quarter, which would put the annual growth average at 2.5 percent heading into the final three months of the year. While fourth-quarter GDP readings have been soft the past three years — 2 percent, 0.5 percent and 1.8 percent, respectively, since 2014 — the year still looks poised to finish above trend.

Trump's hope for 3% growth no longer looks so far-fetched

In their 2000 book The Hunting of the President, Joe Conason and Gene Lyons note that the FBI investigated the allegation for Kenneth Starr's Independent Counsel office, and found the evidence "inconclusive." There are no direct witnesses and no physical evidence to back up the accusation. "It’s important to note — and Broaddrick concedes — that aside from her, there are no witnesses and as far as we know, no one saw Clinton enter or leave Broaddrick’s room, or even the hotel," Myers said in the NBC broadcast. "She took no photos, kept no evidence and the hotel has no records to confirm that she stayed there." That said, there are plenty of rapes where the victim has no physical evidence or good witnesses with which to back up their story. The lack of those categories of evidence makes the key question in the case, "Do we believe Broaddrick, or do we believe Clinton?"

The rape allegation against Bill Clinton, explained

Juanita Broaddrick gave a statement to Paula Jones Lawyer declaring Clinton had NOT RAPED her
when Paula Jones's lawyers first approached Broaddrick, she refused to cooperate, and upon being subpoenaed signed an affidavit saying, "I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton."

Wednesday, December 23, 1998

Editor's Note: Following is the text of a Jan. 2, 1998, affidavit from the woman known as "Jane Doe No. 5." The Paula Jones legal team in a March 28 filing reported an unsubstantiated hearsay claim that, 20 years ago, Clinton had invited Jane Doe No. 5 to a hotel room and forced her to have sex. This affidavit, in which the woman denies the claim, was released by the Clinton legal team in its March 30 filing (see the Post story).

1. My name is Jane Doe #5. I am 55 years old and have been married since 1981. I have one child, age 28. I currently reside in Arkansas.

2. In November of 1997, two private investigators retained by Paula Corbin Jones approached me at my residence. I declined to speak with them, but provided the name of my family attorney. I subsequently was served with a subpoena seeking the production of documents and purporting to require my testimony at a deposition in the civil action between Paula Corbin Jones and President William Jefferson Clinton (Civil Action No. LR-C-94-290). I have never met Ms. Jones, nor do I have any information regarding the allegations that she has advanced against President Clinton. In this regard, I have no knowledge or information regarding the events she has alleged occurred on May 8, 1991 at the Excelsior Hotel or, for that matter, any knowledge or information

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Jones vs. Clinton

Clinton Side Accuses Jones of 'Sabotage'

By Peter Baker
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, March 31, 1998; Page A01

President Clinton filed court papers yesterday accusing Paula Jones's legal team of being a "stalking horse" for independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr and asked a federal judge to punish the Jones lawyers for trying to "sabotage the fairness of these proceedings" through unproven salacious charges.

Clinton complained that the Jones team had violated a court order and unfairly tarnished him by including in its own most recent court submission an unsubstantiated, third-party allegation that he once raped a woman 20 years ago, an assertion that the woman herself denied in sworn testimony unsealed yesterday. The court should find the Jones attorneys in contempt and impose unspecified penalties, the president argued

So what?

So what?

The economy grew at just a 1.5 percent pace during President Barack Obama's two terms that began in 2009 as the Great Recession was ending. His second term in office saw GDP average 2.1 percent a year, but overall Obama presided over the worst recovery since the Great Depression.

Trump's term has begun with gains of 2.1 percent for the first half, but that's likely to accelerate into the second half.

The Atlanta Fed is projecting GDP to jump 3.4 percent in the third quarter, which would put the annual growth average at 2.5 percent heading into the final three months of the year. While fourth-quarter GDP readings have been soft the past three years — 2 percent, 0.5 percent and 1.8 percent, respectively, since 2014 — the year still looks poised to finish above trend.

Trump's hope for 3% growth no longer looks so far-fetched

That's not what you said. You're all over the place.

First you said

The economy has not been going at the same rate. Obama never stooped 3%, er... yes he did, he got over 3% last year and over 5% at one point too.

Stuff my charts? You mean, stuff facts, stuff reality, you just want to say shit that's not true and expect people to believe your bullshit.

I don't think so.

You're cherry picking facts, combined with complete bullshit.

That's all you have.

Bullshit.

No there is not

And did Clinton get proven guilty in a court of law?

Forum List

Back