Donald Trump is redefining our standards

OP EPIC FAIL

GettyImages-871077190.jpg

AP-Trump-troops.jpg

r960-58c955f0dd7c33ebefa36b416345ddeb.jpg

My IRA is worth 40% more now than the day Trump was elected, my house value has increased, the unemployment rate is at a record low, people are getting off of food stamps and onto the payrolls of companies, etc etc.

I've made more money in the first 10 months of this mans presidency than I made in the 8 years of Obama's.

I'd rather Trump keep working hard than sit with soldiers for a photo op. That being said, trumps pic is from a UK website. We have no idea when it was taken.
Libtards are broke losers....they don't care about the economy.

what a dumbass thread
Obama was anti-American and pro-criminal--I've documented and linked this before
You're full of sh!t.
"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback,
let's be real--don't deny it--a lot of blacks hate America also
MObama NEVER proud of America--she/he hated America--and with number 2:

2. the Obama's went to Rev Wright for years!! Rev Wright undeniably hates America and is a racist......
Wright says:
God Damn America,
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America

Hillary even said it::
"Given all we have heard and seen, he would not have been my pastor."
Did Obama's pastor preach hate?

Obama's Former Rev. Wright Gives Seminar Bashing Whites and Jews, Media Mum
Obama's Former Rev. Wright Gives Seminar Bashing Whites and Jews, Media Mum

it would like someo

3. Obama sent the AG to comfort a criminal's family--the criminal had a felony conviction, was a thief and bully who attacked a store clerk and a cop
not once did he denounce all MBrown, EGarner, etc---but he denounced cops

4. Obama the racist:
thought he needed a black wife to make it to the White House
Obama 'thought he needed black wife to get to White House' | Daily Mail Online

the different aspects cross check each other!! the racists and hate of America--the quotes, Hillary, Wright's quotes, etc...everything cross checks and points to what I said is true
etc
YOUR post must be FULL of shit, because it definitely is not full of facts--in fact--there are 0 facts in your post

Last edited:
Quick question. Whos under the table in front of Billy ???
ap-99112302340.jpg
Did you see Trump? Someone must have realized that every other president eats with or serves the Troops at Thanksgiving, so they bundled Trump up and went to a Coast Guard office where he spoke in front of one or two dozen Coast Guard.
He had no speech prepared so he made fun of the press, talked about their 401. Hello, the Coast Guard doesn't have 401's.
He asked them if they had any questions, no one did.
Get this, he was wearing no tie. You know he was off to the golf course as soon as he left.

Trump visits Coast Guard in Florida (full remarks) - CNN Video

Look at the food. Cold Hoagies and potato chips? That's it?
At look at them. They laughed a little at his poor jokes, but they look so embarrassed. Not a group admiring the president.
Looked like a Mexican guy in the back. I wonder what he thought? That more than SOME Mexicans don't rape?

Man, they're glad I wasn't there. When he asked "Do you have any questions?" They would have had to drag me away.

Mr. President
Do you still believe that only some Mexicans don't rape?
Do you still believe that some Nazi's are nice people?
Do you feel it's OK taking healthcare away from millions of Americans?
Why will you get at least a billion dollars under your tax plan and we would have increases?
Why do you hate the press that's protected by our Constitution?
How come we find out about your Russian meetings and phone calls from the Russian press?
Do you understand that Russia is not our friend?
Why do you put the lives of those working for US intelligence agencies in danger by publicly dissing them?
How come you only like soldiers that weren't captured?
Why do you fight with the father of a basketball player?
Why do you attack the families of soldiers that died overseas?
Do you understand you are tearing this country apart?
Why do you support a pedophile?
Why to talk so much about former President Obama?
Why do you keep attacking Hillary Clinton?
Why was the Republican Party paying your legal fees?
Why is the Trump Foundation still under criminal investigation?
What were the charges the Trump Foundation plead guilty to?

See what I mean?
you already have a thread saying this shit dean.....another one of your same old shit threads....

Yea but that doesn't matter. He didn't pose for a photo-op with troops so he's anti military.

That's been established already. Whatever Trump does will never be enough for the scumbag left.
What is it he's done that makes you so proud?

Make it good. We know the facts.

I think what makes this asshole proud is the fact that Trump says christian all day long, hates LBGT people and wants corporations to have tax cuts. That is all that matters to this subhuman scum.

My IRA is worth 40% more now than the day Trump was elected, my house value has increased, the unemployment rate is at a record low, people are getting off of food stamps and onto the payrolls of companies, etc etc.

I've made more money in the first 10 months of this mans presidency than I made in the 8 years of Obama's.

I'd rather Trump keep working hard than sit with soldiers for a photo op. That being said, trumps pic is from a UK website. We have no idea when it was taken.

And would have been 40% had Hillary been elected.

No it ansolutely would not, it is Trump's deregulation policies that have the economy roaring as does his push for the biggest tax reform in 30 years.

No it ansolutely would not, it is Trump's deregulation policies that have the economy roaring as does his push for the biggest tax reform in 30 years.

Right, which doesn't explain why the economy has been going at the same pace for years now then.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2007_2017_all_period_M10_data.gif

Unemployment rates, dropping at about the same rate since 2010. But all of a sudden this consistent dropping is because of Trump.

United States Industrial Production | 1920-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar

US industrial production has been steady since 2010

Can you show any evidence that shows that Trump's policies are having any kind of impact? Because usually it takes ages for policies to have an impact, and Trump was telling everyone after his first month in charge how great he was.

It's all bullshit.

So you basically just posted a chart showing that Obama, in 8 years, couldn't get unemployment as low as Bush did in 2007?

Not only that, but showing that unemployment hovered around 10 percent for Obama's first 2 years in office?

Thanks. We needed that reminder of how much better Bush was than Obama.

Right, which doesn't explain why the economy has been going at the same pace for years now then.

Unemployment rates, dropping at about the same rate since 2010. But all of a sudden this consistent dropping is because of Trump.

Can you show any evidence that shows that Trump's policies are having any kind of impact? Because usually it takes ages for policies to have an impact, and Trump was telling everyone after his first month in charge how great he was.

It's all bullshit.

You are such a liar, the economy has not been going at the same rate, Obama never topped 3%, so stuff your BS charts.

It's all bullshit.

You are such a liar, the economy has not been going at the same rate, Obama never topped 3%, so stuff your BS charts.

No, I'm not a liar at all.

You've had plenty of chances to show that it's not so, and you haven't.

"Obama never topped 3%"?? What the fuck are you even talking about? 3% what? Humidity?

You don't give a shit about the facts, do you, you just want to be right and you'll manipulate anything, then when that gives up you'll start on the insults. Same old story.

It's all bullshit.

"Obama never topped 3%"?? What the fuck are you even talking about? 3% what? Humidity?

You don't give a shit about the facts, do you, you just want to be right and you'll manipulate anything, then when that gives up you'll start on the insults. Same old story.

Yes you are a liar, Trump has exceeded 3% gdp growth rate, a level Obama never reached.

It's all bullshit.

Yes you are a liar, Trump has exceeded 3% gdp growth rate, a level Obama never reached.

So what?

3% GDP growth is only one factor in many. Also, it isn't necessarily Trump's policies that have led to 3% GDP growth.

United States GDP Growth Rate | 1947-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar

united-states-gdp-growth@2x.png

Also, I get this. GDP growth in 2014 seemed to go above 5%.

So, Obama didn't get above 3%. My data suggests something else.

The US got above 3% in second quarter 2015, which is HIGHER than the US saw in 2017.

united-states-gdp-growth@2x.png

Liars huh. Better check your facts and post them BEFORE making silly childish insults.

Forum List

Back