Donald Trump is redefining our standards

Donald Trump is a Rapist

YOu are a lying asshole.
Rapist Don Trump that is correct
maxresdefault.jpg

Made up qupte from an unapproved biography, kys.

Funny, you are so stupid that you forgot what lie you were defending.
you are so stupid you are defending Trump LOL..now that is Gold standard stupid ...you defend Trump against his own words about who he is LOL

Your post, did not support the lie you were trying to support.

Go back to the lie, then post a lie that actually supports your previous lie.

Or don't. You're just a lie spewing troll.

Yes there is Juanita Broderick has 5 contemporary witnesses.

In their 2000 book The Hunting of the President, Joe Conason and Gene Lyons note that the FBI investigated the allegation for Kenneth Starr's Independent Counsel office, and found the evidence "inconclusive." There are no direct witnesses and no physical evidence to back up the accusation. "It’s important to note — and Broaddrick concedes — that aside from her, there are no witnesses and as far as we know, no one saw Clinton enter or leave Broaddrick’s room, or even the hotel," Myers said in the NBC broadcast. "She took no photos, kept no evidence and the hotel has no records to confirm that she stayed there." That said, there are plenty of rapes where the victim has no physical evidence or good witnesses with which to back up their story. The lack of those categories of evidence makes the key question in the case, "Do we believe Broaddrick, or do we believe Clinton?"

The rape allegation against Bill Clinton, explained

Juanita Broaddrick gave a statement to Paula Jones Lawyer declaring Clinton had NOT RAPED her
when Paula Jones's lawyers first approached Broaddrick, she refused to cooperate, and upon being subpoenaed signed an affidavit saying, "I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton."

Wednesday, December 23, 1998

Editor's Note: Following is the text of a Jan. 2, 1998, affidavit from the woman known as "Jane Doe No. 5." The Paula Jones legal team in a March 28 filing reported an unsubstantiated hearsay claim that, 20 years ago, Clinton had invited Jane Doe No. 5 to a hotel room and forced her to have sex. This affidavit, in which the woman denies the claim, was released by the Clinton legal team in its March 30 filing (see the Post story).

1. My name is Jane Doe #5. I am 55 years old and have been married since 1981. I have one child, age 28. I currently reside in Arkansas.

2. In November of 1997, two private investigators retained by Paula Corbin Jones approached me at my residence. I declined to speak with them, but provided the name of my family attorney. I subsequently was served with a subpoena seeking the production of documents and purporting to require my testimony at a deposition in the civil action between Paula Corbin Jones and President William Jefferson Clinton (Civil Action No. LR-C-94-290). I have never met Ms. Jones, nor do I have any information regarding the allegations that she has advanced against President Clinton. In this regard, I have no knowledge or information regarding the events she has alleged occurred on May 8, 1991 at the Excelsior Hotel or, for that matter, any knowledge or information

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Jones vs. Clinton

Clinton Side Accuses Jones of 'Sabotage'

By Peter Baker
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, March 31, 1998; Page A01

President Clinton filed court papers yesterday accusing Paula Jones's legal team of being a "stalking horse" for independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr and asked a federal judge to punish the Jones lawyers for trying to "sabotage the fairness of these proceedings" through unproven salacious charges.

Clinton complained that the Jones team had violated a court order and unfairly tarnished him by including in its own most recent court submission an unsubstantiated, third-party allegation that he once raped a woman 20 years ago, an assertion that the woman herself denied in sworn testimony unsealed yesterday. The court should find the Jones attorneys in contempt and impose unspecified penalties, the president argued

Your defense of the known rapist is truly disgusting:

By contrast, Juanita Broaddrick’s claim was supported by not one but fivewitnesses and a host of circumstantial (though no physical) evidence. Broaddrick’s colleague Norma Rogers, who was attending the conference in Little Rock with her, says she found Broaddrick in her hotel room crying and “in a state of shock” on the morning of the alleged assault, her pantyhose torn and her lip swollen. According to Rogers, Broaddrick told her that Bill Clinton had “forced himself on her.”

At the time, Broaddrick (then Juanita Hickey) was having an affair with David Broaddrick, who would become her second husband. David Broaddrick told Dateline NBC that he remembers Juanita’s arriving home with a swollen lip and telling him that she had been assaulted by Bill Clinton.

And three other friends — Susan Lewis, Louis Ma, and Norma Rogers’s sister Jean Darden — all maintain that Broaddrick told them about the rape, too. (Rogers and Darden stand by their stories but have pointed out that they have an apparent conflict of interest: As governor, Clinton commuted the life sentence of the man who murdered their father.)

Two small details lend particular credence to Broaddrick’s story.

First, the lip. In 1998, after previously denying any such rumors, actress Elizabeth Gracen admitted to having a one-night stand with Bill Clinton in 1982. She claimed that, during rough sexual intercourse, Clinton bit her lip.

Second, in an account of the assault given to the Wall Street Journal and published shortly before her NBC interview, Broaddrick made the peculiar claim that Clinton told her she need not worry about becoming pregnant. He was sterile, he said, from a childhood case of mumps. Gennifer Flowers, who in 1992 claimed to have had a twelve-year sexual relationship with Clinton in the 1970s and 1980s, and Dolly Kyle Browning, who claims a three-decade affair with Bill, both told The Weekly Standard that Clinton told them he had a fertility problem. And in his book Blood Sport, James Stewart reported that Bill and Hillary “contemplated a visit to a doctor at the University of California” in the late 1970s, because they were worried that they could not conceive.

All of this evidence — far more than was ever present in the Anita Hill case — was available in 1999. But Hillary Clinton kept silent. And she may have intimidated Broaddrick into silence.

Juanita Broaddrick: Hillary's Ghost

[

And the lefty goes for the Divorce testimony, with literally billions of dollars in the balance.
and if you drag a one hundred dollar bill through a trailer park up pops Paula Jones and the wing nuts LOL

So, your counter to the fact that billions of dollars is a motive to lie, is to argue that even a hundred is a motive to lie?

That seems to be an admission that you know that divorce proceedings are not credible.

Though it is hard to tell with someone as stupid and dishonest as you are.

LOL she signed an affidavit a sworn affidavit that Bill did nothing to her ...what are you calling her a liar...by the way Broaddrick has her own marital scandals...she was in an affair with a married Mr Bbrodderick
... Broaddrick says she did not tell her husband, Gary Hickey, about the incident, ..

... Broaddrick says she did not tell her husband, Gary Hickey, about the incident, ..they were friends with the Broddericks LOL

Juanita Broaddrick was first married to Gary Hickey. They had a son who was born around 1969. At the time of the alleged 1978 rape, she was having an affair with David Broaddrick, who also was married to another person.[6]

LOL she signed an affidavit a sworn affidavit that Bill did nothing to her ...what are you calling her a liar...by the way Broaddrick has her own marital scandals...she was in an affair with a married Mr Bbrodderick
... Broaddrick says she did not tell her husband, Gary Hickey, about the incident, ..

... Broaddrick says she did not tell her husband, Gary Hickey, about the incident, ..they were friends with the Broddericks LOL

Juanita Broaddrick was first married to Gary Hickey. They had a son who was born around 1969. At the time of the alleged 1978 rape, she was having an affair with David Broaddrick, who also was married to another person.[6]

And again the lefty equates an affair with rape,

demonstrating that he cares not at all about women.

But still no conviction, is there?

There's more evidence than there is against Roy Moore.
No there is not
or rape indictment for that matter

And did Clinton get proven guilty in a court of law?

Of what dearie?
Lying about having an affair?

Your orange sociopath cheated on wife number one, knocked up the woman, then left wife. Umber one for the preggo. Then he divorced her for wife theee who he cheated on by hitting on married women and grabbbng others by the genitalia.

Stfu

Being a cheater is not the same as being a harasser or a rapist.

That you conflate the two, shows that your pretend concern about women is nothing but partisan theater.

When was he proven to be a harasser?

And your orange sociopath ADMITTED he was a harasser and liked watching nakedn15 year old girls.
What is wrong with you?

[
That seems to be an admission that you know that divorce proceedings are not credible.

I believe like you do that "Only Alex Jones" tells the truth LOL....everyone is lying on Trump everyone is telling truth about Clinton
giphy.gif

Delusional trumptard insanity.

No there is not
or rape indictment for that matter

And did Clinton get proven guilty in a court of law?

Of what dearie?
Lying about having an affair?

Your orange sociopath cheated on wife number one, knocked up the woman, then left wife. Umber one for the preggo. Then he divorced her for wife theee who he cheated on by hitting on married women and grabbbng others by the genitalia.

Stfu

Being a cheater is not the same as being a harasser or a rapist.

That you conflate the two, shows that your pretend concern about women is nothing but partisan theater.

When was he proven to be a harasser?

And your orange sociopath ADMITTED he was a harasser and liked watching nakedn15 year old girls.
What is wrong with you?

Bill Clinton was a sexual harasser. Even you know that, so don't even pretend otherwise.

Trump did not admit to being an harasser. That is you pretending to be so stupid that you don't know the meaning of the word "let".

I reject your pretense. YOU might be stupid, really stupid, but you are not that stupid.

But just in case you are.

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.
    not prevent or forbid; allow.

[

I did not do that however the fact she was having an affair with a friends husband at the time of her alleged "Bill" rape [that she later denied in sworn statement] leads me to think the Bill thing had to do with providing cover for her affair with a friend husband whose marriage she wrecked ...but we are drifting away from the subject which is "Donald Trump is a Rapist"

[

I believe like you do that "Only Alex Jones" tells the truth LOL....everyone is lying on Trump everyone is telling truth about Clinton
giphy.gif

So, you argue against my point about billions of dollars being a motive to lie, with a claim that a hundred dollars is a motive to lie?

Walk me though that very slowly, please. I really want to hear your explanation how that makes sense.

YOu do understand that multiple billions of dollars is more than a hundred dollars, right?

Delusional trumptard insanity.

He just did it, right in front of you.

HE countered a rape accusation with a cheating accusation, as though that refuted the rape accusation.

I'm not sure about his logic in that, but it certainly is something that anyone that gave a DAMN about protecting women from rape, would not support.

And yet, here you are, supporting it.

Forum List

Back