Donald Trump is redefining our standards

Is he? Has it been proven?

There's more evidence than there is against Roy Moore.

But still no conviction, is there?

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

No there is not
or rape indictment for that matter

Yes there is Juanita Broderick has 5 contemporary witnesses.

And did Clinton get proven guilty in a court of law?

Of what dearie?
Lying about having an affair?

Your orange sociopath cheated on wife number one, knocked up the woman, then left wife. Umber one for the preggo. Then he divorced her for wife theee who he cheated on by hitting on married women and grabbbng others by the genitalia.

Stfu

No there is not

Of what dearie?
Lying about having an affair?

Your orange sociopath cheated on wife number one, knocked up the woman, then left wife. Umber one for the preggo. Then he divorced her for wife theee who he cheated on by hitting on married women and grabbbng others by the genitalia.

Stfu

Being a cheater is not the same as being a harasser or a rapist.

That you conflate the two, shows that your pretend concern about women is nothing but partisan theater.

That you conflate the two, shows that your pretend concern about women is nothing but partisan theater.
sneaking into the dressing rooms of naked teenagers is the speed of Donald Trump and it is definitely "Harassment" of females....what if your daughter was in that dressing room...you want a Big fat ass Orange toad like Trump looking at your daughter naked ?. Trump is a BUM...he is a is a Bum and an Orangery Harvey Weinstein ...period end of story ..

sneaking into the dressing rooms of naked teenagers is the speed of Donald Trump and it ois definitely "Harassment" of females....what if your daughter was in that dressing room...you wanta Big fat ass Orange toad like Trump looking at your daughter naked. Trump is a BUM...he is a is a Bum and an Orangery Harvey Weinstein ...period end of story ..

My understanding of show business is that modesty is not part of the system.

My career was in the medical field. You get used to working around naked people.

My career was in the medical field. You get used to working around naked people.
That was aqTeenage Beauty contest mother Fucker and you are making excuses for SomeOrange Pervert to stride in an harass teenagers because that is "show Biz" ...here let Trump tell you his Philosophy on women
CsfSMR5UEAAMMCN.jpg

Obama armed ISIS; Trump destroyed them.

Obama handed Jihadists Syria and Iraq; Trump took it back

That was aqTeenage Beauty contest mother Fucker and you are making excuses for SomeOrange Pervert to stride in an harass teenagers because that is "show Biz" ...here let Trump tell you his Philosophy on women
CsfSMR5UEAAMMCN.jpg

^ Still upset that Trump mistook him for a woman and tried to grab him by the pussy

Fuck you Asshole ...this is your Orange Mother Fucker son of a Bitch in all his Glory

Billy Baldwin burns Trump Jr: My wife ‘showed your dad’s a** the door’ after he crashed our party and hit on her

Actor Billy Baldwin on Thursday unleashed hell on Donald Trump Jr. for his mockery of the groping scandal surrounding Sen. Al Franken (D-MN).

Hitting on a woman is not the same as sexual harassment.

That you conflate the two, shows that you are a dishonest prick who doesn't give a shit about women.

That was aqTeenage Beauty contest mother Fucker and you are making excuses for SomeOrange Pervert to stride in an harass teenagers because that is "show Biz" ...here let Trump tell you his Philosophy on women...

And that challenges my point how?

Remember when American presidents paid tribute to American soldiers on Thanksgiving?

ap-99112302340.jpg

C35020-11.jpg

George-W.-Bush-helps-to-serve-Thanksgiving-dinner-at-the-Bob-Hope-Dining-Facility-at-Baghdad-International-Airport-Iraq-November-27-2003..jpg

Flickr_-_The_U.S._Army_-_Mess_hall_high-five.jpg

Trump's Thanksgiving will cost Americans over $1 million

5616.jpg

Imagine. 300 days in office. 100 days playing golf.

Well, maybe it's not a bad thing. The more he does, the more damage he causes.
Well, he did make a phone call and invited a few to his hood.....bottom line, Trump don't give a damn about nobody, anything but a McBurger, illegal wife and his brand and hand size.

Debt doubled from 10 Trillion to 20 trillion under Obama.

Labor participation rate was at a record low under Obama.

The stock market began rebounding the day Trump was elected.

Stock market soaring: Hitting record highs at least 50 times since he took office:

The Markets Are Up, Unemployment Is Down. How Much Credit Should Trump Get?

Unemployment falling......lowest in 16 years....
Fact you shit for brains dumb ass......Obama and the Obama administration, because the fuckin republicans didn't do a gotdamn thing for 8 fuckin years, is the sole reason for our economy and the highs in the market....which by the way is only soreing based on speculations....once they find out Trump is a one note nightmare, look for a crash that will make 2007 a picnic!!

My IRA is worth 40% more now than the day Trump was elected, my house value has increased, the unemployment rate is at a record low, people are getting off of food stamps and onto the payrolls of companies, etc etc.

I've made more money in the first 10 months of this mans presidency than I made in the 8 years of Obama's.

I'd rather Trump keep working hard than sit with soldiers for a photo op. That being said, trumps pic is from a UK website. We have no idea when it was taken.

Let's say for the sake of argument , Trump is responsible for all the things you mentioned ( even though he isn’t, but that’s a discussion for another day). Is money the only thing that matters? As long as you’re making money you don’t care about the other shit Trump has done? His childish behavior, the nepotism and the lies.

Debt doubled from 10 Trillion to 20 trillion under Obama.

Labor participation rate was at a record low under Obama.

The stock market began rebounding the day Trump was elected.

Stock market soaring: Hitting record highs at least 50 times since he took office:

The Markets Are Up, Unemployment Is Down. How Much Credit Should Trump Get?

Unemployment falling......lowest in 16 years....
Fact you shit for brains dumb ass......Obama and the Obama administration, because the fuckin republicans didn't do a gotdamn thing for 8 fuckin years, is the sole reason for our economy and the highs in the market....which by the way is only soreing based on speculations....once they find out Trump is a one note nightmare, look for a crash that will make 2007 a picnic!!

Trump was taking credit for the unemployment rate in just a month of being POTUS. But his stupid supporters ate it up.

OP EPIC FAIL

GettyImages-871077190.jpg

AP-Trump-troops.jpg

r960-58c955f0dd7c33ebefa36b416345ddeb.jpg
Look at the soldiers sitting around Trump. They aren't even smiling. Look at the black girl with that "why the fuk am I sitting by this a$$ whole? on her face.
This is what happy soldiers look like meeting the president.

article-1168282-0457BECC000005DC-197_468x277.jpg

Barack_Obama_at_Camp_Victory_4-7-09_3.JPG

Quick question. Whos under the table in front of Billy ???
ap-99112302340.jpg
Did you see Trump? Someone must have realized that every other president eats with or serves the Troops at Thanksgiving, so they bundled Trump up and went to a Coast Guard office where he spoke in front of one or two dozen Coast Guard.
He had no speech prepared so he made fun of the press, talked about their 401. Hello, the Coast Guard doesn't have 401's.
He asked them if they had any questions, no one did.
Get this, he was wearing no tie. You know he was off to the golf course as soon as he left.

Trump visits Coast Guard in Florida (full remarks) - CNN Video

Look at the food. Cold Hoagies and potato chips? That's it?
At look at them. They laughed a little at his poor jokes, but they look so embarrassed. Not a group admiring the president.
Looked like a Mexican guy in the back. I wonder what he thought? That more than SOME Mexicans don't rape?

Man, they're glad I wasn't there. When he asked "Do you have any questions?" They would have had to drag me away.

Mr. President
Do you still believe that only some Mexicans don't rape?
Do you still believe that some Nazi's are nice people?
Do you feel it's OK taking healthcare away from millions of Americans?
Why will you get at least a billion dollars under your tax plan and we would have increases?
Why do you hate the press that's protected by our Constitution?
How come we find out about your Russian meetings and phone calls from the Russian press?
Do you understand that Russia is not our friend?
Why do you put the lives of those working for US intelligence agencies in danger by publicly dissing them?
How come you only like soldiers that weren't captured?
Why do you fight with the father of a basketball player?
Why do you attack the families of soldiers that died overseas?
Do you understand you are tearing this country apart?
Why do you support a pedophile?
Why to talk so much about former President Obama?
Why do you keep attacking Hillary Clinton?
Why was the Republican Party paying your legal fees?
Why is the Trump Foundation still under criminal investigation?
What were the charges the Trump Foundation plead guilty to?

See what I mean?
you already have a thread saying this shit dean.....another one of your same old shit threads....
No I don't a$$wipe. You're just saying that because of the endless failed Uranium conspiracies and the endless failed Benghazi conspiracies. You just assume everyone does that.

The truth is, Trump and the GOP gives us endless new material. And all of it awful.

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

No there is not

Has Roy Moore?

Forum List

Back