Illegals all Trump's fault... Because Donald Trump thinks it's bad for him politically,

BY THE WAY, when that plaque was placed ALL immigrants had to come through ports of entry and many were rejected and sent back to their country of origin. The US only accepted LAW ABIDING, HEALTHY IMMIGRANTS WHO GUARANTEED NOT TO BE A DRAIN ON THE PUBLIC PURSE. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
What drain are you talking about? They all contribute to local economies. They pay for food, clothing, gas, rent, housing, etc. And they are great carpoolers.

I agree. But to put this in perspective, the only ones making the biggest deal out of this issue, are racists.
I wish we could limit illegal aliens to Caucasians

Then your side would join us in passing strong legislation against it

I don’t bitch about migrants. As my relatives are legal migrants! You are so wrong as I’m son of legal immigrants!

You have YET to prove ONE shred of proof for your truly uninformed statements. Keep it up though because
every time you don't show and source or substantiation...it truly shows your ignorance!
What the fuck are you talking about? He was attempting to detail your post with irrelevant bullshit.
Your thread is not about what trump said but what Biden said. Unless you want it derailed?

What the fuck are you talking about? He was attempting to detail your post with irrelevant bullshit.
Your thread is not about what trump said but what Biden said. Unless you want it derailed?
The FUCK I'm talking about is Biden told illegals.."surge to the border"!
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So when the biased MSM and others that support the idiot Biden, complain about Trump... HERE IS PROOF
The Illegals' migration is caused by Biden's "surge to the border"!
Now proof that there was a "surge"...
TrumpVBidenillegals122623.png

So when the biased MSM and others that support the idiot Biden, complain about Trump... HERE IS PROOF
View attachment 929868

One more time your thread is about what Biden said NOT what Trump might have said. DO YOU AGREE?

View attachment 929868

It's fascinating---Trump is accused of telling his crowd "SURGE TO THE CAPITOL BUILDING"----which he actually did not say----and it is Biden who urged South american migrant hopefuls to
"SURGED TO AND THRU THE BORDER"

It's fascinating---Trump is accused of telling his crowd "SURGE TO THE CAPITOL BUILDING"----which he actually did not say----and it is Biden who urged South american migrant hopefuls to
"SURGED TO AND THRU THE BORDER"
Human spirit states..."I'll listen to anyone who urges me to do what I want to do"!
In this case I'm sure by now the vast majority of "illegal migrants" are aware that they are breaking laws when
they sneak across the border. Human nature though takes what they hear from authorities, i.e. future President that
tells them to "surge to the border"... it's ok as we won't punish you... we will give you money, debit cards, places to sleep food everyday, free health care...and if you don't need that just go on into the USA and continue doing illegal things like drug dealing, kidnappings, killings, robberies... because you've broken the law BUT we don't care! BUT when it comes time to vote... Vote Democrat and we'll show you how PLUS pay you!"

We had strong legislation against it, but Senate and House Republicans shot it down.
AGAIN NO PROOF!!!

SENATE DEMOCRATS VOTE AGAINST HAGERTY’S AMENDMENT BARRING FEDERAL FUNDS FROM BEING USED TO SECRETLY FLY ILLEGAL ALIENS INTO THE COUNTRY​

SENATE FAILED U.S. BY BLOCKING IMMIGRATION BILL​

Illegal immigration across our southern border is the greatest threat facing our country today, and it has been a growing problem across both Democratic and Republican administrations for years.

Who controls the Senate?
Democrats still control the Senate — with 51 votes instead of last term's 50 plus the tie-breaking Vice President Harris
Who controls the House?
House of Representatives to the Republicans. Republicans won 222 seats to 213

NOW more FACTS???

The House passed legislation on Thursday that would mandate that migrants who enter the country without authorization and are accused of theft be taken into federal custody, as Republicans pushed a messaging bill to attack President Biden and Democrats as dangerously lax on border enforcement.
The measure was named for Laken Riley, a 22-year-old nursing student from Georgia who was killed in February. The authorities have charged a Venezuelan migrant who crossed into the United States illegally and was then released on parole in the case.

That is bullshit! The man Donald Trump picked to look into the voter fraud issue, found no evidence of non-citizens voting; no evidence of dead people voting and only a couple incidents of people trying to vote twice in two different states.

Biden was ready to sign the toughest border bill in decades, but you fuckers shot it down in the House. You're to blame. You're the problem.

One last thing, it is more than obvious, immigrants make better Americans than Republicans!
Biden's 'toughest bill in history' did little to stop the invasion but it funneled mega billions into more freebies for those coming and still to come. It did call for more immigration judges but given the millions upon millions Biden has invited and allowed in, that would be about as effective as shooting a bb at an elephant. Most especially since most don't show up for their assigned court dates anyway. And many who do and are denied asylum status are allowed to leave voluntarily. So of course most of those don't ever leave.

The worst part is it would have overridden the very good immigration laws now on the books that Biden ignores but an honorable President would obey.

The toughest immigration bill in history was written by Trump and reformer Republicans. But I'll give you that 41 Republicans shot it down in the House when they sides with 100% of Democrats who voted against it. (Most of those 41 Republicans were voted out in 2018 giving Pelosi the majority, but the damage had already been done.)

". . .June 21, 2018, the House voted 231-193 to reject an immigration bill proposed by Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.). All Democratic members of the chamber were joined by 41 Republicans in voting against the bill. The bill would have provided funding for a border wall, modified visa programs to limit legal immigration, mandated the use of a worker verification program, allowed the administration to cut funding to sanctuary cities, allow recipients of DACA to apply for legal status, and prevent families from being separated at the border. . ."

The biden/senate bill was Welcome-to-America legislation

We want to end the alien invasion not institutionalize it
It was the strongest bill to come along in decades and had bipartisan support in the Senate. It was sponsored by a very conservative Republican.

Using the term "alien invasion" is racist.

Forum List

Back