Donald Trump is destroying Obamacare from within. And Michigan is a case study

Lastly, I'd initiate an exhaustive survey of all the ways the law is being used to herd health care consumers - the idea being to maximize their freedom to find their own solutions to their health care needs, without the insurance industry trying to shut them down via their control of the regulatory regime.
What the hell does that mean...? Maximize freedom to do what. No have insurance until they get sick and then buy into the market at the expense of those who are responsible enough to cover themselves in the first place? Find their own solution. ? What is your solution? What solutions do elderly and low income people have? Get real and cut the bullshit

So, I guess you're ok with the rest of my plan then?

Then, I'd use the Commerce clause to bust up the regulatory 'fiefdoms' that insurance companies have created for themselves in each state.
I think that is exactly what Obamacare does. But yet you hate Obamacare????

You owe me a keyboard! That's the funniest thing I've heard all night. Yeah, it 'busted up' their fiefdoms and gave them the keys to the kingdom.

Then, I'd use the Commerce clause to bust up the regulatory 'fiefdoms' that insurance companies have created for themselves in each state.
I think that is exactly what Obamacare does. But yet you hate Obamacare????

You owe me a keyboard! That's the funniest thing I've heard all night. Yeah, it 'busted up' their fiefdoms and gave them the keys to the kingdom.

Again, you’re making no sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, you support nationalizing a fundamental human need, because you don't like freeloaders?
Nationalizing???:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

You've never heard of it? It's when government takes over an industry or service. Single payer would be nationalizing health insurance. Under the covers, it will be the same culprits profiting, but as consumers we'll be stuck with them. Which seems to be the point everything Congress has done regarding health care.
That does not make a lick of sense. With single payer, the insurance companies would be effectively out of the health care business.
33. Medicare is a Private–Public Partnership || CMA

Yeah we all know that only experts that agree with leftists are credible.

You failed to identify which experts which is why I mocked you (in fact most of what you post deserves to be mocked). BTW, FL has many older citizens who will suffer given Trump's idea of health care reform.

Actually no, Florida, like most Americans, win when 0bamacare is gone.

You failed to identify which experts which is why I mocked you (in fact most of what you post deserves to be mocked). BTW, FL has many older citizens who will suffer given Trump's idea of health care reform.

Wow, a comprehensive and thoroughly researched response, Thanks so much!

SARCASM ALERT

So, you support nationalizing a fundamental human need, because you don't like freeloaders?
Nationalizing???:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

You've never heard of it? It's when government takes over an industry or service. Single payer would be nationalizing health insurance. Under the covers, it will be the same culprits profiting, but as consumers we'll be stuck with them. Which seems to be the point everything Congress has done regarding health care.
That does not make a lick of sense. With single payer, the insurance companies would be effectively out of the health care business.
33. Medicare is a Private–Public Partnership || CMA
I stand corrected. The insurers would still be very much with us, and I agree that if given the chance, they will rip us off as consumers and as tax payers. Where we seem to disagree is on the need for the federal government to regulate them with Obama Care or something like it as well as the mandate to carry insurance. You suggested that I was OK with your plan but I don't really know what that plan is just like I don't know what Trumps plan is.

Can you do anything other than blather senselessly and offer opinions as fact ? THAT is an appeal to ignorance fallacy

SARCASM ALERT

I posted a link. You don't want to learn then stay stupid.

Can you do anything other than blather senselessly and offer opinions as fact ? THAT is an appeal to ignorance fallacy

I posted a link, wtf more do you assholes want?

Experts???? LOL

SARCASM ALERT

You posted a link to someone's bullshit, baseless opinion that does not even make sense, and you can't see it for what it is

Experts???? LOL

I posted a link, wtf more do you assholes want?
You don't strike me as someone who is given to any degree of critical thought about what you read.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
It is open to interpretation Is Health Care Reform Technically Illegal?

Have the honesty and integrity to present a balanced view...Please!

Condolences on your lack of reading comprehension. Government sponsored health care is way outside the boundaries of the Constitutional role of the Federal Government. And a President spending funds that aren't authorized by Congress is in violation of the limits on Executive Branch Power.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Condolences on your lack of reading comprehension. Government sponsored health care is way outside the boundaries of the Constitutional role of the Federal Government. And a President spending funds that aren't authorized by Congress is in violation of the limits on Executive Branch Power.
Congratulations on achieving a level of delusion that allows you to believe that you have the final word on matters of the constitution and executive powers

Congratulations on achieving a level of delusion that allows you to believe that you have the final word on matters of the constitution and executive powers

I can read for comprehension and retention. It's sad that you can only parrot Prog talking point.s

I can read for comprehension and retention. It's sad that you can only parrot Prog talking point.s
:udaman::udaman::udaman:

SARCASM ALERT

You posted a link to someone's bullshit, baseless opinion that does not even make sense, and you can't see it for what it is

Typical leftist bull shit. You don't agree so the link is invalid. That's why I don't bother posting links most of the time. It's a wasted effort. You can stay stupid, I don't care.

SARCASM ALERT

Typical leftist bull shit. You don't agree so the link is invalid. That's why I don't bother posting links most of the time. It's a wasted effort. You can stay stupid, I don't care.
Jesus fucking Christ on a cracker!! Try posting something of substance if you want to be taken seriously. It is invalid, not because I disagree. It's invalid because it offers no evidence that it is true but you're too obtuse to get that.

:udaman::udaman::udaman:

Your powers of perception are sorely lacking. I'm a gal.

And bowing is not necessary - I loathe servility.

Forum List

Back