Zone1 Does this Eclipse Have Spiritual Significance to You

No one said it is the 2nd Coming.

I believe this is the end of the warning God has given the most powerful "Christian" nation to ever exist.

God is literally marking this nation with His name.

This event won't happen again for 300 years.

I asked what people think and I'm not surprised. Few are able to read the signs of the times.
god can mark this nation any way he wants without breaking our laws, such as our new anti chemtrail legislation.

no. god has no vote in america. i do.

No one said it is the 2nd Coming.

I believe this is the end of the warning God has given the most powerful "Christian" nation to ever exist.

God is literally marking this nation with His name.

This event won't happen again for 300 years.

I asked what people think and I'm not surprised. Few are able to read the signs of the times.

How many times have we seen a celestial event that only happens once in X hundreds of years??? There have been a few in my life, so this eclipse is doubtful to be any different, IMO

How many times have we seen a celestial event that only happens once in X hundreds of years??? There have been a few in my life, so this eclipse is doubtful to be any different, IMO
there are billions of rocks in the sky. they all "have" gravity and most are in motion at what we might pedestrianly call "high speed" a miraculous result of a big bang billions of years ago?

no, if god is telling us anything it is exactly how unimportant we are in the grand project of creation.

Just wondering what some of you believe, if anything about this eclipse.

I do. I find it significant that God has written His Name across this nation over 7 years.

The first was a warning. Then 7 years to repent and return to God. Now the judgement on this country.

We'll see.

I bought a nice telescope about 6 years ago. Used but nice.
Give it the date, time, and your coordinates and it will lock on to what you want to see and track it.
Since I got it I've been unable to see several astronomical events because of clouds.
Travelled as far a 75 miles to get dark sky but stupid clouds...

I set my unit up and told it to find the moon.
been tracking the moon since noon.
Got the filters on and recording the event.

If it don't could up i'll have a nice video.
If it does? Well then...I'll have to assume

1712599208620.png

I'm in Toledo where we will get 100% totality in another hour.
It's JUST STARTED. There's a small bite out of the sun

Many people are sitting here in the Home Depot parking lot sitting in lawn chairs.

I've always wondered about the Biblical account of the Wise men seeing the star in the East and making the journey to Jesus.

What do you make of that?

Who in the hell were they anyway and how did the astrological ques send them in the right direction?
Right direction?

A star in the East.
The Med is 45 miles from Bethlehem.
The "journey" took from 45-60 days
I got 2 bad knees and I do 2-3 miles a day WITHOUT A CAMEL.

Apparently when Sampson pulled the jawbone out of one end of the ass Peter pulled Christianity out of the other.

there are billions of rocks in the sky. they all "have" gravity and most are in motion at what we might pedestrianly call "high speed" a miraculous result of a big bang billions of years ago?

no, if god is telling us anything it is exactly how unimportant we are in the grand project of creation.
We are unimaginably important to God. Important enough to die for us while we were sinners.

Just wondering what some of you believe, if anything about this eclipse.

I do. I find it significant that God has written His Name across this nation over 7 years.

The first was a warning. Then 7 years to repent and return to God. Now the judgement on this country.

An eclipse, one of the fascinating things re God's creation, is neither a religious experience or anything other than an interesting phenomenon that, with our modern scientific/technical capabilities, is as predictable as time and taxes.

An eclipse, one of the fascinating things re God's creation, is neither a religious experience or anything other than an interesting phenomenon that, with our modern scientific/technical capabilities, is as predictable as time and taxes.
^^^
A callous Christian who won't recognize the signs of the times

^^^
A callous Christian who won't recognize the signs of the times
This eclipse has been on the books for a very long time ever since people who study such phenomena figured it all out. There are many many things going on that I think reflect signs of the times. A entirely normal and predictable eclipse is not one of them. And they've pinpointed when and where the next total eclipses can be seen for the next several hundred years.

It is interesting that the two spheres are so eerily similar in size seen from the only planet inhabited by humans who could appreciate such an unlikely event.
No other planet in the solar system is this so. It's sad to see so many professing Christians just don't understand how unique this is. And this particular event won't happen again for 300 years

Actually...
Total eclipses happen somewhere on earth at least once every 2 years.

It's 2024 and we have global transportation and communication capabilities.
Anyone who can afford it can see a total eclipse live and in person nearly every year or just stay home and watch on TV.

It just ain't that special.

Actually...
Total eclipses happen somewhere on earth at least once every 2 years.

It's 2024 and we have global transportation and communication capabilities.
Anyone who can afford it can see a total eclipse live and in person nearly every year or just stay home and watch on TV.

It just ain't that special.
They didn't always happen and they won't always happen. It is only at this period that humans are present that they happen. Interesting co-incidence.

Forum List

Back