Does Anyone Want To Know....

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
.......why Trump thinks the G7 would be better if it were a G8 with Russia reinstated.

He said it would be better. More meaningful. But he neglected to say WHY.

I’m convinced that he has no idea why. But I’d sure like to hear him try to explain it.

And while I’m at it, are you Trombies getting tired of that blowhard making statements where he says nothing? I mean, listening to a 6th grader BS a book report is funny the first time or two. But every day? It gets old. Doesn’t it?

.......why Trump thinks the G7 would be better if it were a G8 with Russia reinstated.

I’m convinced that he has no idea why. But I’d sure like to hear him try to explain it.

And while I’m at it, are you Trombies getting tired of that blowhard making statements where he says nothing? I mean, listening to a 6th grader BS a book report is funny the first time or two. But every day? It gets old. Doesn’t it?

34702377_1021784714652904_9220188607094980608_n.png.jpg

So in your world you don't want peace and harmony in the world?

No, because Mr Trump is getting it done. The economy is on steroids. People are working again. There are more jobs than those in need of one

As for his dealings with the G7, I say good form him. He campaigned on America first

It's time for the Euros to start paying their fair share

-Geaux

Obama told Romney that Russia was not an issue anymore. Maybe for once, Obama was right about something

-Geaux

Not sure why he thinks it is a good idea to have Russia be a part of a summit where they have interfered in the British, French, German, and U.S. elections, and who is still under strict sanctions by all the same said nations and more. It doesn't make much sense, other than the same old one, that Russia has some serious dirt on Trump.

Well, no, because most Trump supporters are mentally at 6th grader BS book report level.

Not sure why he thinks it is a good idea to have Russia be a part of a summit where they have interfered in the British, French, German, and U.S. elections, and who is still under strict sanctions by all the same said nations and more. It doesn't make much sense, other than the same old one, that Russia has some serious dirt on Trump.

Say what?

Hillary interfered with Russia election, Obama interfered with isreals election.

So in your world we can play them , when they play us you get upset?

Well, no, because most Trump supporters are mentally at 6th grader BS book report level.

Says the guy who disappeared from this site for three months after Trump won and sucked on his pacifier..

Trump wants Russia to be part of the G7 because Russia has interfered in the British, French, and German elections – and of course the idiot Trump doesn’t believe Russia interfere in US elections.

Trump wants Russia to be part of the G7 because Russia has interfered in the British, French, and German elections – and of course the idiot Trump doesn’t believe Russia interfere in US elections.

It appears your drunk and are repeating yourself

No, because Mr Trump is getting it done. The economy is on steroids. People are working again. There are more jobs than those in need of one

As for his dealings with the G7, I say good form him. He campaigned on America first

-Geaux

Consider the possibility that you are wrong.

It may help you avoid coming off Ike a moron.

-Geaux

Thanks, I'll consider the source :badgrin:

-Geaux

-Geaux
Is Russia paying its fair share?

-Geaux

Whose the moron NOW clown trash? Your SLUT LOST!

-Geaux
Is Russia paying its fair share?
Don't know. The trade is insignificant seeing as they are #23rd largest goods trading partner

What we do know is the Euros and Canada are not. But you don't care to hear that I'm sure

-Geaux

Forum List

Back