Vivek Exposes Racist Jacksonville Sheriff For His Lies

So you admit that to murder someone is a crime, and should be no different because of the skin color or sexual identity?

I believe that if you murder someone you should be executed, and not given a 2nd chance, because the murderer never gave that person he murdered a 2nd chance.

I am old school eye for an eye..

Executions of murders, rapist and child molesters dont deter others from doing the same, but it does stop the repeat offender. But if you do execute the criminals, you get rid of the Marxists voters..

I think you are more an idiot than old school. If we dont classify hate crimes then we do not learn what is wrong in our society. It really isnt complicated Mike.
America knows that it has a problem with right wing rhetoric because of this.
Hence we get the killings in Jacksonville.

So you admit that to murder someone is a crime, and should be no different because of the skin color or sexual identity?

I believe that if you murder someone you should be executed, and not given a 2nd chance, because the murderer never gave that person he murdered a 2nd chance.

I am old school eye for an eye..

Executions of murders, rapist and child molesters dont deter others from doing the same, but it does stop the repeat offender. But if you do execute the criminals, you get rid of the Marxists voters..

No. You really aren’t. You opposed the conviction of Chauvin. You certainly didn’t advocate that he be executed for his crimes.

I can’t seem to find the thread where you demanded the McMichaels should be executed. Maybe Search didn’t find it.

So you aren’t anything like an eye for an eye guy. You are another internet thug who uses such claims to justify bias.

This is because blacks are genetically inferior and they are designed to kill each other as well as everyone else......they are killing machines...

What are you willing to do to stop them?

Post more comments about how dangerous they are -- or are you going to stand up and fight back?
Do you ever get tired of trolling.

You are clearly posing as some sort of a character making absurd, insane comments like the one above. It’s obvious to everyone on this form. It’s clear that your goal is to make obnoxious comments trying to racially bait people.

Why dont you accept that Black people and white people owned slaves throughout history??? .

You’re obvious and obnoxious trolling Is tiring to everyone on this form. You attempt to pose as a Trump supporter or something… who knows what you’re trying to pose as but clearly you’re trolling.

You think that white supremacy is a problem in America. just travel around the country most blacks and whites get along with each other. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be you trying to act as some sort of a character.

Hope you Get the help you need

Do you ever get tired of trolling.

You are clearly posing as some sort of a character making absurd, insane comments like the one above. It’s obvious to everyone on this form. It’s clear that your goal is to make obnoxious comments trying to racially bait people.

Why dont you accept that Black people and white people owned slaves throughout history??? .

You’re obvious and obnoxious trolling Is tiring to everyone on this form. You attempt to pose as a Trump supporter or something… who knows what you’re trying to pose as but clearly you’re trolling.

You think that white supremacy is a problem in America. just travel around the country most blacks and whites get along with each other. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be you trying to act as some sort of a character.

Hope you Get the help you need
Why don't you accept that it aint fun when I say the same shit you say all the time?

Blacks are inferior, and they are most criminals and that is why they love Trump, now that he got a mugshot...because blacks worship crime and violence

You don't have to pretend to be upset just because I am saying it.....you folks should stop being so cowardly and own it.....

Very weak and pathetic behavior coming from the superior race.....your Confederate ancestors are ashamed of your cowardice..

I think you are more an idiot than old school. If we dont classify hate crimes then we do not learn what is wrong in our society. It really isnt complicated Mike.
America knows that it has a problem with right wing rhetoric because of this.
Hence we get the killings in Jacksonville.
When i grew up, a crime was a crime and the criminal was severely punished so they wouldnt commit another crime. That really wasnt complicated until the Marxist/Demofascists like you decided that crime can be identified with 50 shades of grey. Once that happened, then criminals became more bold on not only stealing more but hurting people more. And you dare call me an idiot. Bwaaahhhhaaaaaa......At least i dont look at a mans ass and think it is a good thing....

Why don't you accept that it aint fun when I say the same shit you say all the time?

Blacks are inferior, and they are most criminals and that is why they love Trump, now that he got a mugshot...because blacks worship crime and violence

You don't have to pretend to be upset just because I am saying it.....you folks should stop being so cowardly and own it.....

Very weak and pathetic behavior coming from the superior race.....your Confederate ancestors are ashamed of your cowardice..

You are a pathetic little man. Most black people i know think the best of President Trump and what he did for them while President. Morons like you with your head up Uranus, can only parrot what your Marxist/Demofascist MASTERS tell you to say.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

You are a pathetic little man. Most black people i know think the best of President Trump and what he did for them while President. Morons like you with your head up Uranus, can only parrot what your Marxist/Demofascist MASTERS tell you to say.

View attachment 824134
You only know maybe 2 or 3...can't be that many...

Because the majority of blacks are criminal thugs on the Democrat plantation.....

So yea, there are a few "good blacks" who know their place and know Trump is the greatest and most courageous leader of our lifetime

Do you ever ask your black friends, why are their cousins, nephews or uncles such violent criminal thugs?

Or is that just shit you say on message boards

You only know maybe 2 or 3...can't be that many...

Because the majority of blacks are criminal thugs on the Democrat plantation.....

So yea, there are a few "good blacks" who know their place and know Trump is the greatest and most courageous leader of our lifetime

Do you ever ask your black friends, why are their cousins, nephews or uncles such violent criminal thugs?

Or is that just shit you say on message boards
Maybe where you live but where i live, the people here who respect the law, just dont end up in Jail. But then again, the Marxists who run the inner cities dont give a shit how people like you live which is why crime is so high. Maybe it is time to move to the suburbs and become a model citizen and live the American dream.

I noticed that you couldnt comment on why blacks like President Trump. Once again, try to pull your head out of Uranus and wake the fuck up.

Why do we know all about a manifest written by a racist who killed 3 people in Florida when they are withholding the manifest of the trannie terrorist who killed six people in Tennessee including 3 children? Is it all about promoting racial unrest while protecting other types of mass murderers for political reasons?

Maybe where you live but where i live, the people here who respect the law, just dont end up in Jail. But then again, the Marxists who run the inner cities dont give a shit how people like you live which is why crime is so high. Maybe it is time to move to the suburbs and become a model citizen and live the American dream.

I noticed that you couldnt comment on why blacks like President Trump. Once again, try to pull your head out of Uranus and wake the fuck up.
I wish you folks make your mind up

How can blacks love president trump while at the same time blacks being criminals and thugs on Democrat plantations?

If majority of blacks love Trump, why claim they are on democrat plantations??

Matter of fact, if a majority of black voters love Trump -- why did the Trump campaign target mostly black voting precincts and tried to throw out their votes? Because of how blacks love him so much??

I wish you folks make your mind up

How can blacks love president trump while at the same time blacks being criminals and thugs on Democrat plantations?

If majority of blacks love Trump, why claim they are on democrat plantations??

Matter of fact, if a majority of black voters love Trump -- why did the Trump campaign target mostly black voting precincts and tried to throw out their votes? Because of how blacks love him so much??

Mabye because those "blacks" who live a law abiding life and are model citizens prefer a president like Trump who worked for them, while "blacks" who vote for the Democrat Planation are called "roaches" by the very president they voted for. Are you a cockroach? Do you crawl up Biden's leg to feel his hairy legs? Just wondering why you still are on the plantation?

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Forum List

Back