Is It Time To Kill All Democrats? This Guy Thinks So...

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"It is not every day that a television host has to walk back things after appearing to agree on air that a whole bunch of people should be killed, but Saturday was one of those days for Right Side Broadcasting Network’s Matthew Alvarez.Alvarez was working former President Donald Trump’s rally in Pa. for the network [when] things took a disturbing turn when he stopped to speak to one man who said he was there “to guarantee Trump gets back in, and get rid of the corruption that is in the White House right now.” “It’s a disgrace,” the man told Alvarez. “Joe Biden is a disgrace to this country.” That is when Alvarez said, “So are all the left, and the RINOS, the Globalist,” before flipping the mic back in front of the man’s face. “Kill them all,” the man appears to say. “Kill them all.” Alvarez pulled the mic back and said, “I agree with you on that.”

After heading inside the building, Alvarez revisited the interaction in what RSBN referred to on its X page — formerly Twitter — as him officially retracting his statements. “The thing that is trending on Twitter right now, you know, outside we were interviewing a number of people,” Alvarez said. But, what I’m hearing that was said was that someone said, ‘Well, let’s kill them all.’ That is not something that I agree with obviously. Brian Glenn, who was also working the event for RSBN, then stepped in and blamed “the left” for the social media outrage surrounding the interaction. “This is what the left will do,” Glenn said. “They will take a clip of that, and they will run with it, and all of a sudden their statement is that you want to kill everybody or whatever.”

First of all, Brian Glenn is right; this is the left's fault -- they are the only ones who will take something some random wacko says and then tries to paint the whole right-wing movement with it. It is shameful, it is a disgrace, and that is why the guy was right when he said it's time to kill them all....but not literally kill them, but kill them in the marketplace of ideas and stuff. The left took this man's eloquent symbolism and tried to make it out to mean he was talking about violence, are you kidding me?

Have these people watched CNN and MSNBC? Everyday they are calling for violence..everyday they are calling for the murder of millions of Conservative patriots by pushing their deadly vaccine nonsense, pushing abortion, pushing BLM and woke stuff -- which is quite frankly calling for a genocide....but they want to make a big deal out of this? If I were that Alvarez guy, I wouldn't have walked back anything....in fact, he should stand with that Trump patriot and kill them all.....metaphorically of course.

The tv guy was wrong is say that he agrees with killing trump haters

He should admit he as wrong and try not to misspeak in the future

Spoke the quiet part out loud.
Where will they put the US Gulag system? I nominate Mississippi or New Mexico.

It would have been a very good defense to say "I had no idea what this guy was saying" - did you hear the guy?

He makes this guy sound articulate

king-of-the-hill-gibberish.gif

It's not up to you.
Do you know why it will never "come to this"?

Because the very point of my OP is how panicked right-wingers get at the very idea that they want to "kill them all"

Not a single one of your right-wing media propagandists wanted to take credit for what that guy said....

instead they scrambled as fast as they could to deny, deflect and whine "The Dems made us say it!" -- yall are pussies

But folks like me live by a different creed......the wish creed.......

61401483.jpg

Do you know why it will never "come to this"?

Because the very point of my OP is how panicked right-wingers get at the very idea that they want to "kill them all"

Not a single one of your right-wing media propagandists wanted to take credit for what that guy said....

instead they scrambled as fast as they could to deny, deflect and whine "The Dems made us say it!" -- yall are pussies

But folks like me live by a different creed......the wish creed.......

View attachment 810458
No one wanted to publicly agree.

No one wanted to publicly agree.

How come no one wants to publicly agree?

Are they afraid to stand on what they believe??

Remember when I said don't let that online anonymity get you fucked up?

This is why......because what you do and say from behind a user name on a message board or troll account on Twitter -- ain't the same as owning what you say in public....

"It is not every day that a television host has to walk back things after appearing to agree on air that a whole bunch of people should be killed, but Saturday was one of those days for Right Side Broadcasting Network’s Matthew Alvarez.Alvarez was working former President Donald Trump’s rally in Pa. for the network [when] things took a disturbing turn when he stopped to speak to one man who said he was there “to guarantee Trump gets back in, and get rid of the corruption that is in the White House right now.” “It’s a disgrace,” the man told Alvarez. “Joe Biden is a disgrace to this country.” That is when Alvarez said, “So are all the left, and the RINOS, the Globalist,” before flipping the mic back in front of the man’s face. “Kill them all,” the man appears to say. “Kill them all.” Alvarez pulled the mic back and said, “I agree with you on that.”

After heading inside the building, Alvarez revisited the interaction in what RSBN referred to on its X page — formerly Twitter — as him officially retracting his statements. “The thing that is trending on Twitter right now, you know, outside we were interviewing a number of people,” Alvarez said. But, what I’m hearing that was said was that someone said, ‘Well, let’s kill them all.’ That is not something that I agree with obviously. Brian Glenn, who was also working the event for RSBN, then stepped in and blamed “the left” for the social media outrage surrounding the interaction. “This is what the left will do,” Glenn said. “They will take a clip of that, and they will run with it, and all of a sudden their statement is that you want to kill everybody or whatever.”

First of all, Brian Glenn is right; this is the left's fault -- they are the only ones who will take something some random wacko says and then tries to paint the whole right-wing movement with it. It is shameful, it is a disgrace, and that is why the guy was right when he said it's time to kill them all....but not literally kill them, but kill them in the marketplace of ideas and stuff. The left took this man's eloquent symbolism and tried to make it out to mean he was talking about violence, are you kidding me?

Have these people watched CNN and MSNBC? Everyday they are calling for violence..everyday they are calling for the murder of millions of Conservative patriots by pushing their deadly vaccine nonsense, pushing abortion, pushing BLM and woke stuff -- which is quite frankly calling for a genocide....but they want to make a big deal out of this? If I were that Alvarez guy, I wouldn't have walked back anything....in fact, he should stand with that Trump patriot and kill them all.....metaphorically of course.

"It sounds like he says..."

LOL

One thing we can guarantee....that those MAGAts calling to kill all leftists, RINOs, etc. will be the ones hiding under their beds.

Forum List

Back