Trump pulls U.S. out of G-7 statement, accuses Trudeau of being 'dishonest'

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
He has balls..

QUEBEC CITY — President Donald Trump said late Saturday that he was pulling the U.S. out of the Group of Seven's official statement of common values and accused Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the host of the G-7 conference, of "false statements."

An administration official earlier had said that Trump would join the summit communique. Trump had just left on his way to Singapore for a North Korean nuclear summit when he tweeted that U.S. representatives would not sign it.

34702377_1021784714652904_9220188607094980608_n.png.jpg

He has balls..

QUEBEC CITY — President Donald Trump said late Saturday that he was pulling the U.S. out of the Group of Seven's official statement of common values and accused Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the host of the G-7 conference, of "false statements."

An administration official earlier had said that Trump would join the summit communique. Trump had just left on his way to Singapore for a North Korean nuclear summit when he tweeted that U.S. representatives would not sign it.

View attachment 197532

He supposedly has balls because.......... he can't get along well with leaders of allied countries?

He gets along better with the dictators, Putin, great, Kim, okay, Merkel, oh shit (she's a woman, she should be on my bed)

He has balls..

View attachment 197532

He supposedly has balls because.......... he can't get along well with leaders of allied countries?

He gets along better with the dictators, Putin, great, Kim, okay, Merkel, oh shit (she's a woman, she should be on my bed)

That's what he is supposed to do, take on them all ..

No ?

He has balls..

View attachment 197532
Instead of brains?

What did Trudeau say that was a lie?

Get real, this is just tRump having a tantrum because he didn't get his way.

Trump is getting better and better with foreign relations..

I am enjoying this.

He has balls..

View attachment 197532
Instead of brains?

His way is our way.. a better deal for you and I..

He has balls..

View attachment 197532
Instead of brains?

No, his way is his way and his alone. It's ridiculous to think anything good care come from offending our allies and cuddling up to our enemies.

He has balls..

View attachment 197532
Instead of brains?

No, his way is his way and his alone. It's ridiculous to think anything good care come from offending our allies and cuddling up to our enemies.

Keep your friends close and your enemy's closer

That's a rule of thumb..

He has balls..

View attachment 197532
Instead of brains?

Really Creep?

Do you support Canada having tariffs on American wheat? They do you know.

The enemy of America is your friend, always.

Trump attacks Germany, attacks the UK, attacks Canada, and then praises Putin and Russia, and Kim and North Korea. :abgg2q.jpg:

At this point all I can do is laugh.

He has balls..

View attachment 197532
Instead of brains?

That's a rule of thumb..
There's a big difference between "keeps my your enemies closer" and sleeping with them. Also nothing in that ridiculous little saying says you have to throw your friends under the bus.

He has balls..

View attachment 197532
Instead of brains?

That's a rule of thumb..
There's a big difference between "keeps my your enemies closer" and sleeping with them. Also nothing in that ridiculous little saying says you have to throw your friends under the bus.
----------------------------------------- they are nations that the USA has had fairly friendly relation with until the fairly friendly , decent relations come to an end as has happened a few times in the last 2 - 3 hundred years Crep .

He has balls..

View attachment 197532
Instead of brains?

That's a rule of thumb..

That's not throwing friends under the bus..

Past administration 's coddled them, it's called tough love, we will always defend canada.

i mean , every country that is our friends or allies and we have been at WAR them all a few times in the last few hundred years Crep .

Instead of brains?

That's a rule of thumb..
----------------------------------------- they are nations that the USA has had fairly friendly relation with until the fairly friendly , decent relations come to an end as has happened a few times in the last 2 - 3 hundred years Crep .
2-3 hundred years? Since we've only been around for 242 years why don't you tell me the last time we had a major falling out with Canada, or GB for instance?

That's a rule of thumb..
2-3 hundred years? Since we've only been around for 242 years why don't you tell me the last time we had a major falling out with Canada, or GB for instance?

think it was 1812 wasn't it Crep , 'precanooks' or british subjects burned the White House didn't they Crep ??

Instead of brains?

That's a rule of thumb..

That's not throwing friends under the bus..

Past administration 's coddled them, it's called tough love, we will always defend canada.
Nobody has coddled anyone. Trade agreements are give and take by both sides and cannot be all in one country's favor.

I don't know if Trudeau is dishonest, but the words limp-wristed and sissy definitely come to mind.

Forum List

Back