Why does Lefty so badly want to put men in women's sports?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Of all the lunatic left-wing issues that the nation has had to deal with in the past several years none are so transparently ludicrous as this one.

The dishonest stance on transgender rights falls on its face when we consider the fact that the rights of the nontransgender female athletes are being trampled on.

There's only one reason that makes any sense at all to the thinking mind in this regard. Progressivism is about challenging the structure.... any structure that happens to be there. It's not a move towards progress it's actually a time tested and well studied method of destruction. As we have witnessed time and again one of the key identity tropes of the left is the fact that they behave as a hive. Therefore when a cause becomes an embraced left-wing mantra it is viciously defended in a cultural crusade that advocates everything up to and including violence to force compliance. Such is the case with the intrusion of transgenderism into legitimate female sports.

This is yet another active challenge to accepted structure that aims to break down social norms and re-establish the hive mind over all those who are not yet inducted.

Most intelligent people understand why genetic men do not belong in female sports. But it's fun for the left-wing crusaders to push a point as far as they can pretending that they are genuinely on board with it. The ones who know better see it as debate practice. The ones who don't have been successfully absorbed and permanently Hive-minded to the point where there's probably no rescuing them back to sanity.

Last edited:
I love it, women virtue-signaled that crap into existence so the women can damn well fix it....No shits given how long it takes either as I enjoy seeing them wallow in the mire of their own creation.

This meme was tailor-made for that situation:

OIP.skBKaxxtH7s1_L_zR0UHRgAAAA

Of all the lunatic left-wing issues that the nation has had to deal with in the past several years none are so transparently ludicrous as this one.

The dishonest stance on transgender rights falls on its face when we consider the fact that the rights of the nontransgender female athletes are being trampled on.

There's only one reason that makes any sense at all to the thinking mind in this regard. Progressivism is about challenging the structure any structure that happens to be there. It's not a move towards progress it's actually a Time tested and well studied method of destruction. As we have witnessed time and again one of the key identity tropes of the left is the fact that they behave as a hive. Therefore when a cause becomes and embraced left-wing mantra it is viciously defended a cultural crusade that advocates everything up to and including violence to force compliance. Such as the case with the intrusion of transgenderism into legitimate female sports.

This is yet another active challenge to accepted structure that aims to break down social norms and re-establish the hive mind over all those who are not yet inducted.

Most intelligent people understand why genetic men do not belong in female sports. But it's fun for the left-wing crusaders to push a point as far as they can pretending that they are genuinely on board with it. The ones who know better see it as debate practice. The ones who don't have been successfully absorbed and permanently Hive-minded to the point where there's probably no rescuing them back to sanity.
That's a great question.

There's only one reason that makes any sense at all to the thinking mind in this regard. Progressivism is about challenging the structure any structure that happens to be there. It's not a move towards progress it's actually a Time tested and well studied method of destruction. As we have witnessed time and again one of the key identity tropes of the left is the fact that they behave as a hive. Therefore when a cause becomes and embraced left-wing mantra it is viciously defended a cultural crusade that advocates everything up to and including violence to force compliance. Such as the case with the intrusion of transgenderism into legitimate female sports.

To answer your question - misogyny.

As I've said many times (and it's still true): The left HATES women.

There's only one reason that makes any sense at all to the thinking mind in this regard. Progressivism is about challenging the structure.... any structure that happens to be there. It's not a move towards progress it's actually a time tested and well studied method of destruction. As we have witnessed time and again one of the key identity tropes of the left is the fact that they behave as a hive. Therefore when a cause becomes an embraced left-wing mantra it is viciously defended in a cultural crusade that advocates everything up to and including violence to force compliance. Such is the case with the intrusion of transgenderism into legitimate female sports.

Why do you care about an issue that affects maybe 100 people out of 350,000,000?

Why do you care about an issue that affects maybe 100 people out of 350,000,000?

I had to click the link to read what nonsense you wrote that someone was responding to
because you have been on my Ignore List since saying something as idiotic as this above.

There are 100 or more rebuttals to your Leftist Insanity.

1. Why should anyone care if the person you love most in this world is brutally murdered and the killer is acquitted for the most absurd of technicalities?

2. Why should anyone care if Hunter Biden raped just a couple of innocent, little girls and
gets away with it because, after all, "Decency has returned to the White House."

3. Why should Americans care if just a few of the Biden Criminal Enterprise took tens of millions of dollars in bribes from Communist China.

Just for starters.

Now back to my Ignore List for you. I can't stomach the comments of Leftist Traitors, much less the havoc they continue to wreak across America.

It affects tens of thousands of female athletes all over the world; And it affects millions of concerned voters. Why do you care whether or not I care?
Because your energy should be focused on more important issues rather than these culture war issues. Now it affects tens of thousands out of 4 billion. You need to learn math.

if a 6’4 230 lb male hockey player with skill and is call the league’s hardest hitter decided to identify as a female and wanted to play on the women’s team?

While not hockeyit would end up like this:

The situation goes like this: A male rugby player named Ash Davis, who alleges to be “non-binary,” has been removed from rugby matches in his area after allegedly severely injuring three women during play. This is, sadly, the type of situation I report on all too regularly now. There is a funny part though, apparently Ash had at one point in time been known as the “men’s hardest hitter” last year when he was still playing in the men’s league.

I had to click the link to read what nonsense you wrote that someone was responding to
because you have been on my Ignore List since saying something as idiotic as this above.

There are 100 or more rebuttals to your Leftist Insanity.

1. Why should anyone care if the person you love most in this world is brutally murdered and the killer is acquitted for the most absurd of technicalities?

2. Why should anyone care if Hunter Biden raped just a couple of innocent, little girls and
gets away with it because, after all, "Decency has returned to the White House."

3. Why should Americans care if just a few of the Biden Criminal Enterprise took tens of millions of dollars in bribes from Communist China.

Just for starters.

Now back to my Ignore List for you. I can't stomach the comments of Leftist Traitors, much less the havoc they continue to wreak across America.
I stand by my statement there are more important issues than these culture war issues. You sound like you are mentally ill by the way.

if a 6’4 230 lb male hockey player with skill and is call the league’s hardest hitter decided to identify as a female and wanted to play on the women’s team?

While not hockeyit would end up like this:

The situation goes like this: A male rugby player named Ash Davis, who alleges to be “non-binary,” has been removed from rugby matches in his area after allegedly severely injuring three women during play. This is, sadly, the type of situation I report on all too regularly now. There is a funny part though, apparently Ash had at one point in time been known as the “men’s hardest hitter” last year when he was still playing in the men’s league.

Nobody cares.

A high school volleyball player in. North Carolina, who suffered a concussion when she was spiked in the face by a transgender athlete, has emerged as a leading spokeswoman for female athletes, who would like to prevent biological males from competing in women’s sports.

Payton McNabb claims the concussion has caused significant and long-term physical and

Forum List

Back