Why does Lefty so badly want to put men in women's sports?

Trans folks have a desire and a right to compete in athletics.

Because of the medications etc that they take they lose a considerable amount of body mass.

Having them compete against men simply doesn’t work for that reason and others.
Tough shit.

Oh bull shit.
There are several lawsuits that women now are suing the doctors for chopping off there breast and putting them on puberty blockers as young as 13. They are now more than likely sterile and cannot change back. Thanks to liberals. Look it up, then change your position supporting it. You do as you're told.

There are several lawsuits that women now are suing the doctors for chopping off there breast and putting them on puberty blockers as young as 13. They are now more than likely sterile and cannot change back. Thanks to liberals. Look it up, then change your position supporting it. You do as you're told.
When does the “I have three eyes” transitioning begin?

If you have outdoor plumbing; you compete with men.
If you have indoor plumbing; you compete with women.

None of this really matters up until 8th grade or whatever. But when you start getting in to scholarships, championships, etc... it becomes a serious matter.

You didn’t read my posts. I suggest you do. Then get back to me.
I did read your posts and don't see where you have expressed opposition to women that transition into men.

Yes we all “know” you were one former tough hombre.
A physically gifted male would NEVER carry on here in the girlie way your weak, racist, simp ass does.
Lol! What a punk --- white whiny racist male thinks about me doesn't change reality or concern me. Physically gifted males or females don't accept the bullshit that comes with white racism. Wimps accept white racism and be quiet.

teachers-when-I-was-a-kid-teachers-now.jpg

Forum List

Back