I want to know why the shooters shoot.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
No doubt you all heard of the recent school shooting by a transgender. But I have yet to hear why the "it" did it. The cops have probably found out why. But they just won't tell us. I am reminded of the person who shot up a country music concert from a hotel window in what I think was Las Vegas. Surely they found out why that person did what he did from whatever they wrote. Hardly anybody does such things without leaving behind some reason why. I want to know why.

I can kind of see why cops might not want to do that. So that nobody why has a grudge and wants to make sure the world knows about it, won't go out and kill a bunch of people just to get their message out. Despite that, I would still like to know what their reasons are. Because then, as a people, we can address those issues.

I have a theory why there is so much more gun violence, especially against unarmed innocent people.

We have become so entrenched in our online world, we have fewer and fewer actual relationships. The people are just faces and numbers, not actual human beings. And so many people feel completely disconnected from the world.

I have a theory why there is so much more gun violence, especially against unarmed innocent people.

We have become so entrenched in our online world, we have fewer and fewer actual relationships. The people are just faces and numbers, not actual human beings. And so many people feel completely disconnected from the world.
Not that class, gender, or race baiting by the Marxists have anything to do with it. I mean, all you hear is how white christian males are bad, rich people steal other peoples money, whites subjugate blacks, never ending baiting. Then when someone reaches out and hurts someone, they blame the tool, not the person or people teaching such hate.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

I believe more info was released on the Vegas shooter yesterday but I've not bothered to research it yet. I heard it mentioned in passing when they were talking about the trans shooter's manifesto.

Here you go, it only took five years.....I understand that it's heavily redacted.

FBI documents reveal details about Las Vegas mass shooter including possible motive that led to 60 people dying

I suspect that sanitized bone was tossed out to deflect away from the Nashville trans school/church shooter.

No doubt you all heard of the recent school shooting by a transgender. But I have yet to hear why the "it" did it. The cops have probably found out why. But they just won't tell us. I am reminded of the person who shot up a country music concert from a hotel window in what I think was Las Vegas. Surely they found out why that person did what he did from whatever they wrote. Hardly anybody does such things without leaving behind some reason why. I want to know why.

I can kind of see why cops might not want to do that. So that nobody why has a grudge and wants to make sure the world knows about it, won't go out and kill a bunch of people just to get their message out. Despite that, I would still like to know what their reasons are. Because then, as a people, we can address those issues.

Why haven't they released the troon's "manifesto"? With that troon "Day of Vengeance" that was supposed to happen, is the Nashville Mayor's office trying to smooth things over or cover up something until the public's outrage dies down?

Not that class, gender, or race baiting by the Marxists have anything to do with it. I mean, all you hear is how white christian males are bad, rich people steal other peoples money, whites subjugate blacks, never ending baiting. Then when someone reaches out and hurts someone, they blame the tool, not the person or people teaching such hate.

View attachment 771645
:safetocomeoutff: Since when has being an American lovin' gun toting redneck make me a bad man? ~S~

• Banned

That could be part of it. Some years ago there was somebody who went into an Amish school house and killed a bunch of students. I don't know if they ever came out with why that person did that. But the thing is, the Amish tend to keep to themselves. What could they have done to enrage anybody enough to kill a bunch of their children.

The American deployment of the Three-part Separation Theory yields a partisan contest for control of the three parts. The partisan strategies can be manipulated by other politicians, activists, and news reporters; and the information chaos causes some to fear for their sense of being. The frustration leads some to believe that they can be a hero by shocking the public to “correctly” adjust the social order through their execution of horrendous violence. Perpetual social disorderliness and cellular rebellion seem to be what it is we are enduring.

I believe more info was released on the Vegas shooter yesterday but I've not bothered to research it yet. I heard it mentioned in passing when they were talking about the trans shooter's manifesto.

Here you go, it only took five years.....I understand that it's heavily redacted.

FBI documents reveal details about Las Vegas mass shooter including possible motive that led to 60 people dying

I suspect that sanitized bone was tossed out to deflect away from the Nashville trans school/church shooter.

Well what you posted only speaks of a possible motive. I don't care about any possible motive. What I want to know is the actual motive. Not that it matters anyway. Because when I clicked on the link, it says that it isn't available to anybody in my country. With my VPN, I guess that would be the Netherlands.

Why haven't they released the troon's "manifesto"? With that troon "Day of Vengeance" that was supposed to happen, is the Nashville Mayor's office trying to smooth things over or cover up something until the public's outrage dies down?

A transgender day of vengeance. I like the idea. As long as at the same time we have an anti-transgender day of vengeance. I think the transgenders would be so outnumbered that they would go hide in the closet and stay there.

:safetocomeoutff: Since when has being an American lovin' gun toting redneck make me a bad man? ~S~
I never said you were, but your President on down to the Marxists/Demofacists who frequent the board, if you own a gun, then you are bad and must give up your gun for the good of the collective.....

That could be part of it. Some years ago there was somebody who went into an Amish school house and killed a bunch of students. I don't know if they ever came out with why that person did that. But the thing is, the Amish tend to keep to themselves. What could they have done to enrage anybody enough to kill a bunch of their children.
Didnt sell them Amish furniture?

The American deployment of the Three-part Separation Theory yields a partisan contest for control of the three parts. The partisan strategies can be manipulated by other politicians, activists, and news reporters; and the information chaos causes some to fear for their sense of being. The frustration leads some to believe that they can be a hero by shocking the public to “correctly” adjust the social order through their execution of horrendous violence. Perpetual social disorderliness and cellular rebellion seem to be what it is we are enduring.
The ends justify the means. To take all the guns from Law Abiding Citizens, but allow criminals to keep their illegal ones.

On one hand they preach 'see something, say something'.
But by not releasing the Nashville shooters manifesto, we have less insight into Tranny violence.
Until 'they' release the manifesto in full, I'm Sgt. Schultz and I see nothing!
'They' can go F themselves!!

Good OP.

Because they can.

Guy gets pissed off in Paris Texas at whomever, gets upset, buys a gun and shoots someone.

Guy ges pissed off in Paris France at whomever, gets upset, can't buy a gun and doesn't shoot someone.

Another question no one asks or is answered is, why do so many shooters shoot when they didn't just 30 years ago?

30 years ago Americans still owned a ton of guns, people still existed, we had less gun control and gun restrictions. Yet we had less shooters?

The only thing that has changed is American society.

What in our society is different 30 years ago from now? Answer that and you'll have answered why shooters shoot.

Another question no one asks or is answered is, why do so many shooters shoot when they didn't just 30 years ago?

30 years ago Americans still owned a ton of guns, people still existed, we had less gun control and gun restrictions. Yet we had less shooters?

The only thing that has changed is American society.

What in our society is different 30 years ago from now? Answer that and you'll have answered why shooters shoot.

I would rather be hearing it from the shooters. Also, I already know our society is screwed up. And getting more so every day.

Forum List

Back