Vivek Exposes Racist Jacksonville Sheriff For His Lies

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Republican presidential candidate is offering his take on a White man killing three Black people at a Jacksonville Dollar General on Saturday, and he doesn’t think a mistaken belief in White supremacy is to blame, since he doesn’t think it exists. The killer had written a manifesto and had a swastika on his AR-15, seemingly clarifying his intent for most observers, but not Ramaswamy, who blames environmental factors rather than the gunman.

"I can think of no better way to fuel racism in this country than to take something away from other people on the basis of their skin color.” Ramaswamy added, seemingly explaining away the gunman’s decision to drive from Clay County to commit murder by blaming the “media and establishment and universities and politicians.” Republican Sheriff T.K. Waters, who is Black, explained it differently Saturday. “All of the deceased victims are Black. Plainly put, this shooter was racially motivated and he hated Black people,” Waters said. “He wanted to kill n——. That’s the one and only time I will use that word.” Ramaswamy was also confronted with statements he made in Iowa claiming White supremacy didn’t exist."

About time someone called out that racist sheriff for having the audacity to blame this shooting on white supremacy, when white supremacy doesn't even exist. How is this guy even a so called black Republican and claiming such non-sense? He is definitely not one of the good blacks, if he believes such a thing. He is trying to claim this so-called manifesto proves the motivation behind this shooting was white supremacy or even racial, why? Just because the guy who wrote it said it was?

Even if he did say that, and even if he did believe that, it doesn't matter since there is no such thing a white supremacy...this guy was just a nutcase, no need to look deeper into than that -- unless he was a tranny or something who wrote a manifesto, because that manifesto would prove that all trannies want to murder Christian children. However, what Vivek said is right...to the extent there was ever white supremacy in this country (which is debatable) -- there is not that now.....just because a sitting US president is a former Klan member and the Democrats are white supremacists for how their policies have targeted and decimated the black community (94 Crime bill, etc) -- and also, the Democrats are black supremacists for how they have attacked whites and have allowed blacks to get away with everything -- that doesn't mean that racism or white supremacy is a real thing in this country.

"A Republican presidential candidate is offering his take on a White man killing three Black people at a Jacksonville Dollar General on Saturday, and he doesn’t think a mistaken belief in White supremacy is to blame, since he doesn’t think it exists. The killer had written a manifesto and had a swastika on his AR-15, seemingly clarifying his intent for most observers, but not Ramaswamy, who blames environmental factors rather than the gunman.

"I can think of no better way to fuel racism in this country than to take something away from other people on the basis of their skin color.” Ramaswamy added, seemingly explaining away the gunman’s decision to drive from Clay County to commit murder by blaming the “media and establishment and universities and politicians.” Republican Sheriff T.K. Waters, who is Black, explained it differently Saturday. “All of the deceased victims are Black. Plainly put, this shooter was racially motivated and he hated Black people,” Waters said. “He wanted to kill n——. That’s the one and only time I will use that word.” Ramaswamy was also confronted with statements he made in Iowa claiming White supremacy didn’t exist."

About time someone called out that racist sheriff for having the audacity to blame this shooting on white supremacy, when white supremacy doesn't even exist. How is this guy even a so called black Republican and claiming such non-sense? He is definitely not one of the good blacks, if he believes such a thing. He is trying to claim this so-called manifesto proves the motivation behind this shooting was white supremacy or even racial, why? Just because the guy who wrote it said it was?

Even if he did say that, and even if he did believe that, it doesn't matter since there is no such thing a white supremacy...this guy was just a nutcase, no need to look deeper into than that -- unless he was a tranny or something who wrote a manifesto, because that manifesto would prove that all trannies want to murder Christian children. However, what Vivek said is right...to the extent there was ever white supremacy in this country (which is debatable) -- there is not that now.....just because a sitting US president is a former Klan member and the Democrats are white supremacists for how their policies have targeted and decimated the black community (94 Crime bill, etc) -- and also, the Democrats are black supremacists for how they have attacked whites and have allowed blacks to get away with everything -- that doesn't mean that racism or white supremacy is a real thing in this country.
3 Black teens were murdered in Washington DC, over the weekend, and they were all killed by other blacks, yet not a peep from the Lame stream Media about those murders along with the 7 people murdered in Chicago.

Three teenagers were killed in separate incidents in D.C. this weekend as the city continues to struggle with the pace of violence this year.

The new slogan of the left..

SBLM

Some black lives matter, as long as it supports the Marxist ideology of RACISM...

ididthat.jpg

3 Black teens were murdered in Washington DC, over the weekend, and they were all killed by other blacks, yet not a peep from the Lame stream Media about those murders along with the 7 people murdered in Chicago.

SBLM

Some black lives matter, as long as it supports the Marxist ideology of RACISM...

.......................................................................View attachment 821575
This is because blacks are genetically inferior and they are designed to kill each other as well as everyone else......they are killing machines...

What are you willing to do to stop them?

Post more comments about how dangerous they are -- or are you going to stand up and fight back?

This is because blacks are genetically inferior and they are designed to kill each other as well as everyone else......they are killing machines...

Post more comments about how dangerous they are -- or are you going to stand up and fight back?
The Marxists elites would have you believe that as we see day in and day out in the inner cities, but those civilized blacks who are role models for their children, just dont have that killer instinct in them like the savages of the Democrat Run cities do. Why else did many well educated, highly skilled blacks move to the suburbs....

20190825_203003.jpg

SBLM

.......................................................................View attachment 821575
Isn't MSN mainstream news.

The Marxists elites would have you believe that as we see day in and day out in the inner cities, but those civilized blacks who are role models for their children, just dont have that killer instinct in them like the savages of the Democrat Run cities do. Why else did many well educated, highly skilled blacks move to the suburbs....

View attachment 821800
So when the well educated, highly skilled black folks moved to the suburbs who did that leave for the poor, less educated, less skilled black folks to look up to? What happened to the inner cities when the businesses moved out to the suburbs? What happened to the schools when the well educated, highly skilled black folks moved to the suburbs? What happened to the black businesses that used to serve all those black folks when the well educated, highly skilled black folks moved out to the suburbs?

Holy shit, only one dead!!!

Chicago shootings: At least 22 shot, 1 killed in weekend gun violence across city, police say​

Chicago shootings this weekend have left at least 22 people shot, one fatally, police said.

Three people were wounded in a shooting early Sunday in the Little Village neighborhood on the Southwest Side.

Just after 3 p.m., officers found multiple people shot inside a car in the 2300-block of South Whipple Street, according to Chicago police.

There seems to be a blind spot when it comes to hate crimes.
It really isnt complicated.
If i kill someone in a row or while robbing them then that is bad. But it might be accidental or just a result of circumstances.
If i kill someone because of their skin colour that is different.. Its far worse.

If i kill someone in a row or while robbing them then that is bad. But it might be accidental or just a result of circumstances.
If i kill someone because of their skin colour that is different.. Its far worse.
So if i kill you , because you are British, it is just a crime. But if i kill you because you are a fagotty Brit, then it is a hate crime? You are dead either way, just because i didnt like you.

Stop them? The only one who needs to be stopped are people of your Ilk.

Vivek stirring the "racism pot" is not a good idea since he is trying to win the GOP nomination. Best to let the news from Jacksonville fade away.

So now you and your people are concerned how "inferior" people are treated?

---Although some British saw the Indian incursion as a charitable endeavor (the writer Kipling referred to it as "taking up the white man's burden" to help the supposedly ignorant masses), in fact, the main concern of the British was profit, and policies were primarily put in place that would exploit the Indian people.---

So if i kill you , because you are British, it is just a crime. But if i kill you because you are a fagotty Brit, then it is a hate crime? You are dead either way, just because i didnt like you.
No. You are really getting comfused over this. Both killings are hate crimes.
It isnt complicated Mike.

So now you and your people are concerned how "inferior" people are treated?

---Although some British saw the Indian incursion as a charitable endeavor (the writer Kipling referred to it as "taking up the white man's burden" to help the supposedly ignorant masses), in fact, the main concern of the British was profit, and policies were primarily put in place that would exploit the Indian people.---

I think you are re[lying to the wtong post Lenny.

No. You are really getting comfused over this. Both killings are hate crimes.
It isnt complicated Mike.
So you admit that to murder someone is a crime, and should be no different because of the skin color or sexual identity?

I believe that if you murder someone you should be executed, and not given a 2nd chance, because the murderer never gave that person he murdered a 2nd chance.

I am old school eye for an eye..

Executions of murders, rapist and child molesters dont deter others from doing the same, but it does stop the repeat offender. But if you do execute the criminals, you get rid of the Marxists voters..

Forum List

Back