Why does Lefty so badly want to put men in women's sports?

Of all the lunatic left-wing issues that the nation has had to deal with in the past several years none are so transparently ludicrous as this one.

The dishonest stance on transgender rights falls on its face when we consider the fact that the rights of the nontransgender female athletes are being trampled on.

There's only one reason that makes any sense at all to the thinking mind in this regard. Progressivism is about challenging the structure.... any structure that happens to be there. It's not a move towards progress it's actually a time tested and well studied method of destruction. As we have witnessed time and again one of the key identity tropes of the left is the fact that they behave as a hive. Therefore when a cause becomes an embraced left-wing mantra it is viciously defended in a cultural crusade that advocates everything up to and including violence to force compliance. Such is the case with the intrusion of transgenderism into legitimate female sports.

This is yet another active challenge to accepted structure that aims to break down social norms and re-establish the hive mind over all those who are not yet inducted.

Most intelligent people understand why genetic men do not belong in female sports. But it's fun for the left-wing crusaders to push a point as far as they can pretending that they are genuinely on board with it. The ones who know better see it as debate practice. The ones who don't have been successfully absorbed and permanently Hive-minded to the point where there's probably no rescuing them back to sanity.
^ Wrong forum, no link, fallacious/homophobic spewing.

Bob Blaylock LOOLLOLLLL.
You can't even play any sport.
What are you laughing at?

Screenshot 2023-10-13 at 11.18.17 AM.png

@Bob Blaylock LOOLLOLLLL.
You can't even play any sport.
What are you laughing at?

Most times, I have much, much, much more worthwhile things to do with my time, intellect, and strength, than to waste any of it on sports.

I'm laughing at a fool that even thinks that sports are a worthwhile use of any such resources, and boasts of ability therein that he surely does not have.

laugh-smile.gif

Most times, I have much, much, much more worthwhile things to do with my time, intellect, and strength, than to waste any of it on sports.

I'm laughing at a fool that even thinks that sports are a worthwhile use of any such resources, and boasts of ability therein that he surely does not have.

View attachment 842464
Usually said by morons who could never play even sandlot sports without getting mocked

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
What an asshole claim
You are already nibbling at the edges when you insist that children at any age be allowed to decide what sex they want to be

Which for libs means they can elect for medication or even surgery over the objections of the parents

You are already nibbling at the edges when you insist that children at any age be allowed to decide what sex they want to be

Which for libs means they can elect for medication or even surgery over the objections of the parents
Take a chill pill.

Forum List

Back