Trump Handed out $Trillions, Ramped the deficit to $3+ T, and Printed $Trillions in Fake Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
You don't think that increased inflation a lot?

Trump presided over the biggest fake money print in US history.
Trump presided over the biggest US deficit inc in US history.
Trump presided over the biggest fake money handouts and stimulus handouts in US history.

Republicans are going to try and claim that didn't inc inflation? Of course that is going to increase inflation.

Meanwhile Biden is presiding over a massive interest rate inc, a massive FED tightening and FED balance sheet reduction, and the annual deficit has dropped from the massive $3+T/yr in 2020, down to $1.3T/yr in 2022.

This is another example of republicans trying to blame democrats for their policy failures, just like with the war in Iraq or the Bush crash.

TDS bottle.jpg

• Banned
Posting facts is called TDS...

Whenever I destroy Trumpers and they have no valid response or rebuttal, they post memes, or cry TDS, or do both, posting TDS memes like you did.

I reduce you trash to memes.
Thats what i do !

I destroy you people so badly, I reduce you to memes...
That's what I do !!

Wow, he did it all by himself?

So the DEMPANIC!!! from the scared bed wetters had nothing to do with the giant deficit for all the extra spending that took place after ya'll insisted on shutting down the economy over a cold?

Are you really this dumb or do you just play an idiot on USMB?

Trump presided over the biggest fake money handouts and stimulus handouts in US history.

Republicans are going to try and claim that didn't inc inflation? Of course that is going to increase inflation.

Meanwhile Biden is presiding over a massive interest rate inc, a massive FED tightening and FED balance sheet reduction, and the annual deficit has dropped from the massive $3+T/yr in 2020, down to $1.3T/yr in 2022.

This is another example of republicans trying to blame democrats for their policy failures, just like with the war in Iraq or the Bush crash.

iu

Whenever I destroy Trumpers and they have no valid response or rebuttal, they post memes, or cry TDS, or do both, posting TDS memes like you did.

Thats what i do !

That's what I do !!

Cute try.

Fail.

But cute try.

Thats what i do !

That's what I do !!

When you ACTUALLY DO SOME RESEARCH and find some FACTS BASED IN REALITY and not your Pedocrat hypnotized, brainwashed mind.........THEN we might pay attention to your psychotic ramblings...........until that happens...............

trump_derangement_syndrome.jpg

When you ACTUALLY DO SOME RESEARCH and find some FACTS BASED IN REALITY and not your Pedocrat hypnotized, brainwashed mind.........THEN we might pay attention to your psychotic ramblings...........until that happens...............

trump_derangement_syndrome.jpg
yup sure.

Everything I posted is facts

You have no response, no rebuttal, and absolutely nothing.

All you can do is post memes, because I have destroyed you per usual.

Clickbait.

yup sure.

Everything I posted is facts

You have no response, no rebuttal, and absolutely nothing.

All you can do is post memes, because I have destroyed you per usual.

And you have the SAME answers for EVERYTHING.
Do you have them saved in a Word doc and just copy and paste all the time?

If you didn't post the SAME shit ALL THE TIME, and start EVERY FUCKING post with "TRUMP DID IT".........you wouldn't look like a fucking imbecile and retard.

EVERYTHING you post is just a slight variation of the bullshit you posted previously. You just pick a different subject and then insert it in.
Everything else STAYS THE SAME.

Pull your head out of your ass and write something comprehensive, based in REALITY, and in YOUR OWN WORDS....................and MAYBE...............just MAYBE.............we will stop laughing at you.

And you have the SAME answers for EVERYTHING.
Do you have them saved in a Word doc and just copy and paste all the time?

If you didn't post the SAME shit ALL THE TIME, and start EVERY FUCKING post with "TRUMP DID IT".........you wouldn't look like a fucking imbecile and retard.

EVERYTHING you post is just a slight variation of the bullshit you posted previously. You just pick a different subject and then insert it in.
Everything else STAYS THE SAME.

Pull your head out of your ass and write something comprehensive, based in REALITY, and in YOUR OWN WORDS....................and MAYBE...............just MAYBE.............we will stop laughing at you.
Everything I post is fact.

Get back to me when you can actually debate me or post anything of merit beyond childish pathetic memes.

You have nothing at all beyond childish memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back