Does anyone else find this disturbing?

--> X-RAY NIQAB: This Niqab was inspired by the hadith that says that the maidens in Paradise will wear 70 layers of clothing but they will be see-through to the husbands. The X-RAY NIQAB is made of a special material that on the outside is opaque and covers a woman up. However, her husband gets special X-ray goggles through which the Niqab becomes see-through. The X-RAY NIQAB HAS A SPECIAL FREQUENCY RANGE SO ONLY THOSE PARTICULAR X-RAY GOGGLES WORK.

--> ELECTRO-SHOCK NIQAB: This Niqab was inspired by the self-defense weapon known as a stun-gun, commonly used by women to protect themselves from hostile assailants. The ELECTRO-SHOCK NIQAB is made of a special fiber that when touched by an intruder will spark and send 10,000 Amps of current running through the intruder's body thereby demobilizing him.

--> DOUBLE-AGENT NIQAB: This Niqab was inspired by the international spy known as James Bond. The DOUBLE-AGENT NIQAB has two eye-pieces, one in the front where the woman's real eyes go and one in the back (the back of her head). Thus, the DOUBLE-AGENT NIQAB fools others as to which direction the Niqabi is going, either frontwards or backwards. (Is frontwards a word?)

--> BULLET-PROOF NIQAB: This Niqab was inspired by the men and women who serve in the police force. The BULLET-PROOF NIQAB is made of a very strong alloy (kevlar) used to deflect bullets.

--> HELLICOPTER HIJAB: This hijab was inspired by Inspector Gadget. The HELLICOPTER HIJAB at the push of a button releases helicopter blades. Petite women can fly using this device. On the other hand, more thick women (such as those hefty Arab women) can use the device as a very nice cool-down fan. WARNING: The HELLICOPTER HIJAB requires that the blades be greased every 2-4 weeks.

--> DOLPHIN NIQAB: Many Niqabis and Hijabis complain that they cannot go swimming because their excessive clothing bogs them down in the water. No fear! The DOLPHIN NIQAB was created in the shape of an arrow with a dolphin fin attached at the back. The niqab is aero-dynamic and actually allows swimmers to pick up more speed.

--> LIFESAVER NIQAB: This is a spin-off of the Dolphin Niqab. The LIFESAVER NIQAB is a niqab made out of the same material lifesaver jackets are made out of, so that the niqabi can float in the water without the fear of drowning. Swimming goggles are already attached to the Niqab.

--> JET-ROCKET NIQAB: This Niqab was inspired by the F-16 Fighter Jet. The JET-POCKET NIQAB has with it a jet-powered backpack attached to it...the Niqab acts like a cape and the Niqabi can become a super hero...but always remember, wearing tights and underwear as your outside covering is haram.

--> GLOW-IN-THE-DARK NIQAB: Most Niqabs are typically black and thus can be dangerous at night. Oncoming traffic on the road oftentimes do not see these Niqabis in the dark. Thus, the GLOW-IN-THE-DARK NIQAB is made out of glow-in-the-dark material as well as reflectors so that cars can see Niqabi pedestrians and steer clear.

--> EDIBLE NIQAB: OK, my ideas for Niqabs are getting lamer and lamer becuase I am running out of ideas but bear with me. The EDIBLE NIQAB is used during the holy month of Ramadan. After the fast is broken, the niqabi can simply take bites out of her niqab, which comes in three bio-degradable flavors: chocolate, buryani, and curry flavors.

--> DIET NIQAB: This DIET NIQAB was designed for women watching their weight. It is made out of very constricting material so that it becomes tighter and tighter as the day goes on. This actually helps women shrink their cellulite and has actually been the only niqab to have had success in Western markets.

--> CAMOFLAUGE NIQAB: Other than the fact that I can't spell the word Camoflauge, the CAMOFLAUGE NIQAB is made of a military fatigue color. In fact, the US Army is recruiting more and more Camoflauge Niqabis becuase they are all covered up in camoflauged material 100% and thus are undetectable by enemy forces.

CaféAuLait;3509713 said:
Have you been there Cafe?

No, what does that have to do with female soldiers heads being unprotected while their male counterpart is wearing Kevlar on his head?

May I suggest the same thing that the first women on ships and in planes were in the slowest and unarmed ones?

J/K....this is the same as in Saudi Arabia during the first Gulf war....no driving and no taking fully sleeved blouses off because it would offend the male Saudis.

It seems as if our women are still second class citizens.

CaféAuLait;3511495 said:
CaféAuLait;3509713 said:
No, what does that have to do with female soldiers heads being unprotected while their male counterpart is wearing Kevlar on his head?

May I suggest the same thing that the first women on ships and in planes were in the slowest and unarmed ones?

J/K....this is the same as in Saudi Arabia during the first Gulf war....no driving and no taking fully sleeved blouses off because it would offend the male Saudis.

I deployed to Saudi Arabia in 2001 before the 9/11 attacks, they never let us go off base but they never asked the female Airmen to wear a hijab.:eek:

CaféAuLait;3511495 said:

I deployed to Saudi Arabia in 2001 before the 9/11 attacks, they never let us go off base but they never asked the female Airmen to wear a hijab.:eek:

Thank you for your service.

I think the thing that pisses me off the most is there is a guy in the pic with his Kevlar on and the women stand unprotected.

According to the article the reason for them wearing the Hajab is to go off post, where they will be even more so vulnerable. .

CaféAuLait;3511623 said:
CaféAuLait;3511495 said:

I think the thing that pisses me off the most is there is a guy in the pic with his Kevlar on and the women stand unprotected.

According to the article the reason for them wearing the Hajab is to go off post, where they will be even more so vulnerable. .

I deployed to Kuwait before I got out and went to Iraq a few times to assist Camp Bucca, we NEVER ventured outside the wire without full battle rattle, which includes a kevlar vest and helmet, to see these female soldiers without a helmet is fuckin baffling, the war is lost, bring our men and women home NOW!:evil:

release%20110210-A-8584W-001.jpg

Picture3.jpg

The war is LOST.

CaféAuLait;3511623 said:

I deployed to Kuwait before I got out and went to Iraq a few times to assist Camp Bucca, we NEVER ventured outside the wire without full battle rattle, which includes a kevlar vest and helmet, to see these female soldiers without a helmet is fuckin baffling, the war is lost, bring our men and women home NOW!:evil:

It disgusts me to say the least. Again thank you for your service.

CaféAuLait;3511787 said:

Picture3.jpg

The war is LOST.

Indeed. The first time we caved to their demands that women be treated any less than a male soldier—it was lost given the scope of their belief system about women.

As soon as you give in to stuff like that you may as well not fight a war, because in reality why are we fighting? we already caved in to their demands, this won't stop in Afghanistan either people here will try to shove our women in burkas stateside, watch.:doubt:

CaféAuLait;3509649 said:
Does anyone else find this disturbing?

hijabs-300x197.jpg

The three women are in Hijab's while the male soldier in the background is wearing his Kevlar helmet. So it is safe to assume that the situation they were in called for a helmet for the men at least those women have no protection.

Don’t forget your hijab, soldier! American servicewomen encouraged to wear headscarves in Afghanistan

In an effort to get closer to the local population, American female soldiers stationed in Afghanistan are being encouraged to wear a Muslim headscarf when interacting with civilians. But some question whether the practice constitutes cultural sensitivity or a form of appeasement that is degrading to U.S. soldiers

Read more: Hijab American military women servicewomen soldiers Afghanistan | Don't forget your hijab, soldier! American servicewomen encouraged to wear headscarves in Afghanistan | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

If we were fighting in a war where the majority of people were Catholic, would we force Muslim, Atheist and Jewish soldiers to wear a cross?

appeasement

I was stationed in the EU, we pulled into Egypt and the women did not have to wear anything on thier heads while out in thier civvies and at now time has any one ever been issued a hijab to go with thier uniform.

What ass kissing rubbish.

Picture3.jpg

The war is LOST.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

In the top picture.

Are those women members of "The Big Red One"?

say it isn't so. please say it isn't so.

Not sure bro, but I don't care what unit they are, ordering our women soldiers to try and appease the people that are shooting at them is madness, we don't know how to fight wars anymore, bring our troops home NOW!:evil:

hijabs-300x197.jpg

Later these women were stoned to death for walking in front of a man.

CaféAuLait;3509649 said:
If we were fighting in a war where the majority of people were Catholic, would we force Muslim, Atheist and Jewish soldiers to wear a cross?

well, we're not supposed to be at war *with* the Iraqi people. we're supposed to be at war *for* them, so probably doing things that aren't appropriate wouldn't be very helpful to our cause...

no matter what that cause is.

CaféAuLait;3509649 said:

well, we're not supposed to be at war *with* the Iraqi people. we're supposed to be at war *for* them, so probably doing things that aren't appropriate wouldn't be very helpful to our cause...

no matter what that cause is.

Are the hijabs bulletproof? because if their not, it makes no sense for the women to wear those instead of a Kevlar helmet, we are risking our troops safety to make our enemies get warm and fuzzies, the war is lost.:evil:

Forum List

Back