Well, what has our panty-waist President done with Osama or Iran's nuclear ambitions

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
USMB said:
MODERATOR: We have combined many "OBL is Dead" threads in the politics forum, creating this one large thread. Please restrict yourselves to this one and only thread on the topic.

Thx.

Well, what has our panty-waist President done with Osama or Iran's nuclear ambitions..?.

I'm thinking ... Nothing..

Well, what has our panty-waist President done with Osama or Iran's nuclear ambitions..?.

Osama is prolly long dead.

What should Obama be doing regarding Iran's nuclear ambitions that you feel he isn't doing?

Wasn't that what Bush was suppose to do for 7 years? Yeah......

again---Obama can do no better than Bush and went so far as to start bombing Libyans on one side or the other.
fool

When all else fails blame Bush.. sheesh

and Libya.. nothing like a good stalemate.. impressive...(ah.. Bush's fault..?)

again---Obama can do no better than Bush and went so far as to start bombing Libyans on one side or the other.
fool

Yeah and nothing like whining about Libya while bitching that he isn't doing enough about Iran........

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Soon as I argue Obama should bomb any new Iranian facility that guy who posted the thread on "Obama 4 wars, Bush 2" will come in calling Obama a warmonger.

Tough situation though. I am happier if Iran does not have electricity much less nuclear technology. Too bad oil is worth so much or the place would look like the Chad and they would have no money for modern tech.

Perhaps what we should do is start using less oil to drive down the value of Iranian oil. Obama could hurt the Iranian nuclear program with tougher CAFE standards. Way tougher.

Oh, and more support for Israel. They are always good for blowing up them things.

fool

So Bush doesn't accomplish it in 7 years. A hero.

Obama didn't do it in 2 years. A hack who is a horrible leader.

Boy at least you're consistent. Oh Wait.....

What should Obama be doing regarding Iran's nuclear ambitions that you feel he isn't doing?

Lip service now and again...doesn't seem like enough to me...

But if that's what you like...that's interesting..

So do you think we should bomb them? Any other ideas?

I agree Lumpy. It is more difficult to decide what to do about them Iranians than just say something should be done.

1) Next time the people of Iran are protesting for freedom, Obama might consider supporting them instead of kissing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's ass, for one.

2) Terrorists should have nuclear weapons at their disposable.. it's only fair..right

3) Bombing.. I suppose that's an option..

1) Next time the people of Iran are protesting for freedom, Obama might consider supporting them instead of kissing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's ass, for one.

2) Terrorists should have nuclear weapons at their disposable.. it's only fair..right

Those are fair options. Thank you for bringing them up. I bet we are covertly attempting to destabilize Iran. Just standard operating procedure. Just like I bet we were working on Libya for 26 years or so.

Since you support 1 and 3 I expect to see you over on them threads which Obama a warmonger defending his use of military force in Libya and elsewhere.

(and Libya is an interesting case where we were apparently playing EVERY angle on Kadaffii)

So your answer is to make shit up and bomb sovereign nations.

:thup:

Forum List

Back