Does anyone else find this disturbing?

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest

hijabs-300x197.jpg

The three women are in Hijab's while the male soldier in the background is wearing his Kevlar helmet. So it is safe to assume that the situation they were in called for a helmet for the men at least those women have no protection.

Don’t forget your hijab, soldier! American servicewomen encouraged to wear headscarves in Afghanistan

In an effort to get closer to the local population, American female soldiers stationed in Afghanistan are being encouraged to wear a Muslim headscarf when interacting with civilians. But some question whether the practice constitutes cultural sensitivity or a form of appeasement that is degrading to U.S. soldiers

Read more: Hijab American military women servicewomen soldiers Afghanistan | Don't forget your hijab, soldier! American servicewomen encouraged to wear headscarves in Afghanistan | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

If we were fighting in a war where the majority of people were Catholic, would we force Muslim, Atheist and Jewish soldiers to wear a cross?

no, this does not bother me. I had a pretty varied service career and spent some time in several disparate countries, we always did what the natives considered customary or freindly, the closer to them you had to be, the more so we adjusted. When in Rome.

no, this does not bother me. I had a pretty varied service career and spent some time in several disparate countries, we always did what the natives considered customary or freindly, the closer to them you had to be, the more so we adjusted. When in Rome.

It's customary for them to blow themselves up and chop heads off too. Screw that.

I meant for the fact that the women are obviously unprotected too. As I asked above the male is wearing kevlar while the women are in Hijab's. It seems to me that if he is wearing his kevlar it was warrented.

Thats bullshit.. whats the point? wearing military uniforms, and carrying M16s it seems pretty stupid to cover their heads with that crap.. anyway their heads are covered with the helmet...They do look kind of sexy though

Thats bullshit.. whats the point? wearing military uniforms, and carrying M16s it seems pretty stupid to cover their heads with that crap.. anyway their heads are covered with the helmet...They do look kind of sexy though

I figure the women bitched cause helmet hair is so ugly. :cool:

CaféAuLait;3509649 said:

hijabs-300x197.jpg

The three women are in Hijab's while the male soldier in the background is wearing his Kevlar helmet. So it is safe to assume that the situation they were in called for a helmet for the men at least those women have no protection.

Don’t forget your hijab, soldier! American servicewomen encouraged to wear headscarves in Afghanistan

In an effort to get closer to the local population, American female soldiers stationed in Afghanistan are being encouraged to wear a Muslim headscarf when interacting with civilians. But some question whether the practice constitutes cultural sensitivity or a form of appeasement that is degrading to U.S. soldiers

Read more: Hijab American military women servicewomen soldiers Afghanistan | Don't forget your hijab, soldier! American servicewomen encouraged to wear headscarves in Afghanistan | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

If we were fighting in a war where the majority of people were Catholic, would we force Muslim, Atheist and Jewish soldiers to wear a cross?

I find it disturbing that the women are so a) stupid b) brainwashed c) accept themselves as non equals, almost dogs that they accept this kind of treatment.

But it is their choice. What do they do when their comrade gets shot in the head? Just walk away? Don't they think to get angry at the fact that there are helmets available to prevent that comrades death?

I have no sympathy for a woman who cannot/will not think.

CaféAuLait;3509649 said:

hijabs-300x197.jpg

I find it disturbing that the women are so a) stupid b) brainwashed c) accept themselves as non equals, almost dogs that they accept this kind of treatment.

But it is their choice. What do they do when their comrade gets shot in the head? Just walk away? Don't they think to get angry at the fact that there are helmets available to prevent that comrades death?

Would you agree when the military 'suggests' something it can be very close to an order?

So you think all our woman should have to remove their protective Kevlar Helmet and go with out that protection to appease the locals. Nice.

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought you could actually get in trouble for not wearing your helmet in some situations. Sure hope those chicks are not being forced to do it.

So you think all our woman should have to remove their protective Kevlar Helmet and go with out that protection to appease the locals. Nice.

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought you could actually get in trouble for not wearing your helmet in some situations. Sure hope those chicks are not being forced to do it.

It kills me there they are with their body armor on but no head protection whatsoever.

CaféAuLait;3509649 said:

hijabs-300x197.jpg

Goddamned fucking idiots.

Petreaus should be fired for this, I don't give a fuck if he is winning the war, this is inexcusable. If Obama knew about this he should be impeached.

CaféAuLait;3509649 said:

hijabs-300x197.jpg

5mfy4x.jpg

Maybe they are under ORDERS from their COMMANDING OFFICER? Did you even think of that?

CaféAuLait;3509649 said:

hijabs-300x197.jpg

5mfy4x.jpg

Maybe they are under ORDERS from their COMMANDING OFFICER? Did you even think of that?

Then their fucking comanding officers are stupid.

Forum List

Back