Do You Trust Your Gov? (Public Poll)

• Maybe...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, BUT...

• No, BUT...

• Total voters
Do you trust your government to be looking out for YOUR best interests?

I don't; not anymore.

Not_-only_-No.gif

Governments are made up of people. People always work for their own best interest, not for anyone else's.

au contrare, people are often misled into working for someone elses interests which may not be the same as theirs.

Our 2 party political system is a prime example of that.

No.

We actually don't.

The proof is in the pudding, and just LOOK at what folks THOUGHT would be in Their Best Interests.

Does ANYONE actually believe that you CAN get something for Nothing?

That NO ONE will EVER have to pay whatever the price IS?

That that "bargain" price IS lower than cost to the retailer?

GET REAL, folks.

Remember that old thang: ASS, cash or grass/gas ~ NO ONE rides for free.

Give up one, folks.

p.s. ASS? Does not JUST equal sex ~ it equals labor, the labor that is naturally expressed by sex, whether Support Of, or Bearing Of.

WORK, IOW.

Now.

Choose.

Last edited:
No.

We actually don't.

The proof is in the pudding, and just LOOK at what folks THOUGHT would be in Their Best Interests.

Does ANYONE actually believe that you CAN get something for Nothing?

That NO ONE will EVER have to pay whatever the price IS?

That that "bargain" price IS lower than cost to the retailer?

GET REAL, folks.

Remember that old thang: ASS, cash or grass/gas ~ NO ONE rides for free.

Give up one, folks.

p.s. ASS? Does not JUST equal sex ~ it equals labor, the labor that is naturally expressed by sex, whether Support Of, or Bearing Of.

WORK, IOW.

Now.

Choose.

No one rides for free, but some have certainly figured out how to ride at no cost to themselves.

16 - 0 at this point. Telling is it not. You should NEVER trust the government. It is not there to be trusted. YOU are its keeper and it is you who should be constantly checking and questioning what it is doing lest it gets away from you. If you do not understand this basic fact then you have no concept whatsoever as to why our government was set up the way it was or what makes this country grate. Thanks for outting yourself shintao.... (not that we did not already know)

Governments are made up of people. People always work for their own best interest, not for anyone else's.

au contrare, people are often misled into working for someone elses interests which may not be the same as theirs.

Our 2 party political system is a prime example of that.
They are also interested in retaining the status quo, regardless of how many people have to suffer or die directly as a result, after all when was the last time a politician was elected that acted out of their heart rather than their wallet? :eusa_shhh:

It doesn't surprise me how far society has fallen if an honest, hardworking politician that follows his heart as well as his brain is now a oxymoron.

Last edited:
The saddest part of all of this?

NEITHER Party gives a SHIT about us;

we;re the fodder

and UNTIL we can connect, with everyone,

we're fucked.

The definition of US?

Is easy to shoot down,

especially if No One STANDS the FUCK UP

WAKE UP, Folks:

This is OUR life

And it IS going to make a difference to our progeny,

niot that libtards might understand TNAT,

but all anyway

~ fryed freak

Last edited:
It depends which one. I trust my govt in Chile. Great folks.
I trust my govt in Costa Rica. The ultimate in the tropics. Nicaragua / Not so much. Ortega is an asshole.
The US ? :cuckoo: Pray for nukes and a serious rebuild.

It depends which one. I trust my govt in Chile. Great folks.
I trust my govt in Costa Rica. The ultimate in the tropics. Nicaragua / Not so much. Ortega is an asshole.
The US ? :cuckoo: Pray for nukes and a serious rebuild.

Know, MoFo!!!

MOST did Not Get it: The In YOUR Country thang.

It's teh funneh,

and NOT.

Stand by

Last edited:
When the gov't recently came out and said they foiled a bomb plot from Saudi Arabia, my first thought it that it was a gov't plot to scare the public into acquiescing on airport scanners/TSA groping. My very first thought was THEY'RE LYING. I still think they are lying. The gov't has zero credibility.

Forum List

Back