Are there any patriots left?

Why proud?

"Patriot" is the LOVE of one's country. Not feeling proud of their country. That's two different things.

And how much of the country do you need to be proud of?

100%?

Does someone have to be proud of the excessively high murder rate to be a patriot? Do they have to love Democrats and Republicans? Do they have to love the utterly lacking in democracy FPTP political system that leads to crap politicians? Do they have to love everything?

How much do you have to love or be proud of to be a patriot?
Excessively high murder rate?

Remove blue cities where they have strict gun-control from the list and our murder rate goes from 3rd highest to around 150th.

Lax law enforcement by Democrat DAs are making their cities more violent and dangerous.

Recently they've been changing the race of black and Hispanic criminals on the blotter to white to change the dynamics and lie about statistics.

GG_Vt3sb0AAXlcA.png

GHxlXxFWQAALLjB.jpg

What a moronic claim. Leftoids are destroying this country at a prodigious rate.

Better be careful, dildo, all of your welfare money is going to the illegals.

You won't get anything soon.
God, are you full of shit!

You exploded the deficit under Trump with your tax cuts for the rich.

Then you elect an absolute do-nothing House that can't do jack shit!

Then you are so fucking racist, you freak out over the border issue that YOU FUCKERS had a chance to stop, but voted it down!

So shut your fucking, racist mouth, you sleep in the bed you made.

If you don't like my posts, tough shit.
I pity you more than anything. I think you were just short of being smart enough to not get trapped in the torrent that you're trapped in. Bad luck got you. Sorry bud.

LBJ?

:lol:

Any vice president that coordinates with the rogue elements of the intel community, American organized crime, the Cuban exile community and Russian intelligence to stage a coup, while at the same time managing to organize and force southern Senators on board for civil rights, and get the south and Democrats, as well as blacks voting Democrat for an hundred years. .. is NOT dumb. :rolleyes:

You show, over and over, you don't know a whole lot. Either that, or you come on here to reinforce, purposely, pushing false narratives. I tend to think the former.

I seriously think that state propaganda material the state forces you to push on kids? You actually are starting to bleev it all. :auiqs.jpg:

. . . that is why you seem to have a split personality and are so screwy so much of the time. A lot of those narratives are contradictory, but you seem a smaht fellow.

. . . that shit would screw me up too, since none of that crap makes a lot of sense in the end.

8khycb.jpg

Nope. There have been two VP Johnson's. .. I am not the one that didn't specify. .....
You're the one who didn't know enough about US History to understand the obvious. YOUR stupid assumption reveals YOUR ignorance. Don't bother trying to dance your way out of it. The image of you desperately Googling is good for a laugh though.

“True patriotism springs from a belief in the dignity of the individual, freedom and equality not only for Americans but for all people on earth, universal brotherhood and good will, and a constant striving toward the principles and ideals on which this country was founded.”

- Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm not asking for your specific political opinions, or the reasons why you don't love your nation anymore. I'm looking for people that have pride and love for their nation without caveats.
I have always loved America and am distraught by what the Democrats are doing - from Banana Republic tactics against Trump, to favoring illegals over citizens (even vets), to the refusal of leaders to condemn the calls on campus to genocide Jews, to caring more about biological but transgendered boys on girls‘ sports teams, to coddling criminals.

I pray that Trump can overcome the weaponization of the justice system against him and win the election - and we can begin the process of restoring border security, stop the protection of certain minorities while allowing Nazi-era chants against others, limit girls’ teams to real girls, crack down on criminals, and more.

Forum List

Back