Do You Trust Your Gov? (Public Poll)

• Maybe...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, BUT...

• No, BUT...

• Total voters
And yet when Michelle O said it was the first time she felt good about the government, you guys slammed her???

I trust my gov., because I would die for my country. It would seem, if you can't trust your own country, maybe you should choose a country you can trust. I don't mean that I think you should move there, but is there ANY other country government on the globe you can trust more than American government?

And yet when Michelle O said it was the first time she felt good about the government, you guys slammed her???

I trust my gov., because I would die for my country. It would seem, if you can't trust your own country, maybe you should choose a country you can trust. I don't mean that I think you should move there, but is there ANY other country government on the globe you can trust more than American government?

She didn't say the "government", she said the "USA", her country.

Why am I not surprised? I'm sure he would have had the same response with the last administration. :lol:
I don't trust any government...none whatsoever

She is not in government, why should I slam her.

Is there some line you want drawn between America & government? I see no difference. Government is America and speaks & driects it's way. It is there because of the people, and by the people, so what are you trying to say here?

Is there some line you want drawn between America & government? I see no difference. Government is America and speaks & driects it's way. It is there because of the people, and by the people, so what are you trying to say here?

It has become a government to the people more than by and for.

Why would she proclaim that she is just now proud of the USA? I've always been proud of our rebellious and independent spirit, no matter who is president.

Pretend you were born black and came up the black ladder like she did. Her reason for being proud may have nothing to do with your reason.

Government and country aren't necessarily the same thing.

"Country is a concept of peace, of balance, of living and letting live. But State is essentially a concept of power... And we have the misfortune of being born not only into a country but into a State..." - Randolph Bourne

Okay, so Mitch is PROUD of This Shit?!?

She seems PROUD to carry out Bush's programs, and policies,

so what is THAT?!?

Cripes.

L_P1110.jpg

Forum List

Back