Do You Trust Joe Biden with This Kind of Power?

The notion that detonating a nuclear bomb over the eye of a hurricane could be used to counteract convection currents dates to the Eisenhower era, when it was floated by a government scientist. The idea keeps resurfacing in the public even though scientists agree it won't work.

The notion that detonating a nuclear bomb over the eye of a hurricane could be used to counteract convection currents dates to the Eisenhower era, when it was floated by a government scientist. The idea keeps resurfacing in the public even though scientists agree it won't work.
Drinking bleach to fight off covid is another great idea.

I only believe those things that I can corroborate through other sources, or by analyzing it scientifically.

1711829730517.png

If nuclear war comes, it will be soon. Do you trust the current administration to make this decision?

I certainly trust Trump with the nuclear football more than I trust ANY liberal Democrat and a thousand times more than I trust Biden. Trump is anti war, anti U.S. involvement in war unless absolutely necessary. Under Trump we had the closest thing to world peace than I or any of us have ever experienced in our entire lifetimes. At the same time he has shown excellent judgment in dealing with those who intend to hurt us economically or militarily.

They've been trying to come up with utilitarian uses for nuclear weapons, and every time they've been completely rejected because, you don't play with matches when you're standing in gasoline.

Tactical nukes perhaps. Hundreds of miles from anywhere. Like they should have used in Afghanisran mountains where Osama holed up. But for DEMS fags trannies and queers ruining the Military.

I certainly trust Trump with the nuclear football more than I trust ANY liberal Democrat and a thousand times more than I trust Biden. Trump is anti war, anti U.S. involvement in war unless absolutely necessary. Under Trump we had the closest thing to world peace than I or any of us have ever experienced in our entire lifetimes. At the same time he has shown excellent judgment in dealing with those who intend to hurt us economically or militarily.
You know that the generals were afraid of Trump nuking China. And proposed all kinds of secondary controls before allowing a nuclear launch.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was fearful former President Trump would launch nuclear weapons in his final days in the White House, .

Nancy Pelosi sought reassurances from Gen. Mark Milley that Trump would not be free to deploy nuclear weapons in the wake of Jan 6, .

the "liberal" democrats have demonstrated over and over that they hate themselves and, by extension, hate everyone else. This is not who I want in charge of seriously dangerous weapons.

Tactical nukes perhaps. Hundreds of miles from anywhere. Like they should have used in Afghanisran mountains where Osama holed up. But for DEMS fags trannies and queers ruining the Military.
Setting off a nuke, just like the first shot at Amadou Diallo.

Forum List

Back