Are there any patriots left?

I’m very proud of this country. I am also proud of its form of government. It is made up of human beings so, yeah, it’s far from perfect. The government has made many mistakes and missteps, but seems to find a way to correct itself. I have faith in the country because I have faith in its institutions and constitution. So long as we can vote, we will be okay. That is why the election fraud lies are so dangerous. Anything that tears at the fabric of this nation, and inculcates disdain for the vote, is anathema to the well-being of the nation.

Last edited:
Were there any patriots left we would not allow the type of governance that we currently have (and have had since W) so no, not in a overall sense.

Minor internal conflicts and eventually Balkanization is our future.....The bottom is out of the bucket for keeping a Republic.
Oh ye of such little faith.

I'm not asking for your specific political opinions, or the reasons why you don't love your nation anymore. I'm looking for people that have pride and love for their nation without caveats.
Mamooth, is correct. Dogs can have unconditional love towards their human family. People on the other hand, will always have limitations on matters. I love the Constitution and its Bill of Rights, perhaps that's the closest I'll come to a staunch love towards our nation that I will come to. Once I see a political party or section of our society attempting to chip away at that Constitution and its Bill of Rights, that's when my hatred comes in.

I am a Patriot in Principle because I Love and support this Nation as it was created ...
Our Constitution as written, with the 18 Enumerated Powers granted to the Federal Government ...
And with a thorough understanding that those things have been so bastardized by this point ...
That the Nation where I now reside hardly resembles the Nation I Respect and Love ...
Notwithstanding that it is still a better place than just about anywhere else.

Just kind of amazed it has lasted this long ... Our Founders were Great Men as well as Statesmen.
Currently ... Very few of the Assclowns in the Shitshow on the Beltway could hold a candle to our Founders.

I am a Patriot in Principle because I Love and support this Nation as it was created ...
Our Constitution as written, with the 18 Enumerated Powers granted to the Federal Government ...
And with a thorough understanding that those things have been so bastardized by this point ...
That the Nation where I now reside hardly resembles the Nation I Respect and Love ...
Notwithstanding that it is still a better place than just about anywhere else.

Just kind of amazed it has lasted this long ... Our Founders were Great Men as well as Statesmen.
Currently ... Very few of the Assclowns in the Shitshow on the Beltway could hold a candle to our Founders.

I was told in grade school that even the greatest nations in history only lasted about 200 years. We are fifty years beyond that magic number. I hope we can survive, but with the current division in this country, that hope is dwindling.

Forum List

Back