• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I pray, but not every day

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
its-time-to-pray-21-638.jpg

Jesus would not have had need of Judas if his ministry didn't accept support and the bible even talks about those who supported his ministry. Mary Magdalene was one of them. She was a widow and had money otherwise she could not have contributed greatly to Jesus. Let the elevator ascend lady

You ignore what you cannot defend. Live in a rented house, be on the verge of homelessness, go hungry. Your choice but for myself I won't deny what was promised in the form of riches in every way. I can't be a blessing to someone else if I am just as sick and poor and hungry as they are

Hmmm...sure sounds like strive to be prosperous to me Jeremiah. Better delete this one because according to you it is a golden crown to be poor but how do the poor help the poor? Tell me that

Gurnall was speaking of richness in spiritual maturity. Not filthy lucre!
That's YOUR spin on it and you are still not explaining how someone poor can help someone else in the same hole. Grow up woman! People and ministries who have no money can't supply food, medicine, clothes, bibles etc without money

No, that is William Gurnall's words that you misinterpreted. The Disciples of Jesus Christ did not need their own private jet to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, neither did they live in million dollar mansions nor did they sell their souls for filthy lucre. Jesus had no place to lay his head, Paul had one coat and you are following a false teacher and should find a good Bible believing church that teaches holiness, prayer, fasting, obeying the Word of God, laying up treasures in heaven, not on earth. My final response on the matter. I pray the LORD's will be done in your life and that you be rewarded according to the works of your own hands. God knows your heart and is able to give you what you need.

How prosperous is too much? You obviously have a computer, electricity, food, a roof. Do you need all that? It is ok for you to live at that standard but because someone lives above that they are evil. Examine yourself before judging what YOU feel to be too much. God has gold streets and gates of pearl....not pearlS...one pearl each gate. According to you that is too much. I serve a God of too much. He runs my cup over, you think it should only be half full

Hmmm...sure sounds like strive to be prosperous to me Jeremiah. Better delete this one because according to you it is a golden crown to be poor but how do the poor help the poor? Tell me that

That's YOUR spin on it and you are still not explaining how someone poor can help someone else in the same hole. Grow up woman! People and ministries who have no money can't supply food, medicine, clothes, bibles etc without money

No, that is William Gurnall's words that you misinterpreted. The Disciples of Jesus Christ did not need their own private jet to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, neither did they live in million dollar mansions nor did they sell their souls for filthy lucre. Jesus had no place to lay his head, Paul had one coat and you are following a false teacher and should find a good Bible believing church that teaches holiness, prayer, fasting, obeying the Word of God, laying up treasures in heaven, not on earth. My final response on the matter. I pray the LORD's will be done in your life and that you be rewarded according to the works of your own hands. God knows your heart and is able to give you what you need.
Where in hell do you get the information you do? Oh I answered my own question...HELL. Jesus had clothes the Romans cast lots to win, he was anointed with expensive perfumes as gifts yet you are trying to say he was so poor he had no where to sleep? That my dear is listening to the traditions of man. Let's see Jesus rode a donkey that had never been ridden, nor did he own it. It was told the man who did that it was needed for the ministry. Sounds to me like Jesus had nice things, accepted expensive gifts and used brand new things unused by anyone for his ministry. He slept on the road a lot because gee...let's see....they were in between towns and there were no Motel 6s out there to leave the light on for them. Get some light on the WORD and stop spouting lies that have been told to you by men

Where in hell do you get the information you do? Oh I answered my own question...HELL. Jesus had clothes the Romans cast lots to win, he was anointed with expensive perfumes as gifts yet you are trying to say he was so poor he had no where to sleep? That my dear is listening to the traditions of man. Let's see Jesus rode a donkey that had never been ridden, nor did he own it. It was told the man who did that it was needed for the ministry. Sounds to me like Jesus had nice things, accepted expensive gifts and used brand new things unused by anyone for his ministry. He slept on the road a lot because gee...let's see....they were in between towns and there were no Motel 6s out there to leave the light on for them. Get some light on the WORD and stop spouting lies that have been told to you by men

Read the Bible and stop listening to men who twist the Scriptures in order to bilk you out of your money. T.P. Those who support these hirelings are going to have to answer to God for it. Stop following False Teachers / Prosperity Preachers. I am not going to warn you again as one warning should be sufficient. Read the Bible and follow Christ.

Then you best spend some time there because you have been like the Titanic hitting the iceberg in your interpretations. You hit a block you can't understand and continued to rip the rivets off the bottom of your boat. You are sinking and have no idea that your ship is being ripped in half

41lx9bx8%2BZL._SX296_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The just shall live by faith. George Mueller was a true servant of Jesus Christ. He never asked a single man or woman for a penny in his life. He did not make his needs known to man or a church audience (ever - no, not once). He made his needs and his requests privately known to God and God answered. He cared for the homeless and the orphans and he provided and cared for countless orphans by depending solely on God. He layed up his treasures in heaven. Not on earth.

The just shall live by faith.

41lx9bx8%2BZL._SX296_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The just shall live by faith. George Mueller was a true servant of Jesus Christ. He never asked a single man or woman for a penny in his life. He did not make his needs known to man or a church audience (ever - no, not once). He made his needs and his requests privately known to God and God answered. He cared for the homeless and the orphans and he provided and cared for countless orphans by depending solely on God. He layed up his treasures in heaven. Not on earth.

The just shall live by faith.
Hmmm so Paul was not to be trusted either eh?

Forum List

Back