• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I pray, but not every day

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Geore+Muller+Oic+quote+add+at+top.png

How prosperous is too much? You obviously have a computer, electricity, food, a roof. Do you need all that? It is ok for you to live at that standard but because someone lives above that they are evil. Examine yourself before judging what YOU feel to be too much. God has gold streets and gates of pearl....not pearlS...one pearl each gate. According to you that is too much. I serve a God of too much. He runs my cup over, you think it should only be half full
Hello Trinity, I have read a few of your post in this thread and although I put Jeri on ignore it was not out of anger or anything like that. My 15 year old computer just would not handle the long postings.
I'd like to share with you a portion of a vision I was given in 1998. I awoke shaking as this type of vision was something I had never experienced before. I felt the Lord's wrath go through me as I was looking upon a golden calf that set in the center of a white tent. On the bottom of this statue was a stamp. It read simply "OMRI". I saw two visions that afternoon. The other was a scroll flying through the air. On the Bottom of the scroll it was stamped "OMNI". I ran into the living room and grabbed a pencil for I could write down what I saw for I would not forget any of it. Then I grabbed my Bible because I needed to know who Omri was and what exactly did Omri mean. I found Omri in the Bible and discovered that this is the king of Israel that made the golden calf for the children of Israel 'contenders (God prevails they desire to be children of Jehovah) to worship. When the children of Israel worship this golden calf God's wrath comes down upon them.
I had to go into town to get some books in order to establish what king Omri meant. Omri means 'pupil of Jehovah'.

From that point forward every time I would see something in the spirit I would try to search out exactly what the spirit was trying to show me. I do not think Jeri, or anyone for that matter desires to see another suffer needlessly but the fact is some preachers have exalted themselves as kings and these have led the Lord's people astray.

Gold in the Bible speaks of is talking about 'purity' and 'authority'. Not wealth of the world. The heavenly kingdom is made of the spirit this is why Jesus told the Pharisees that the kingdom was in them. They could not see it nor could they enter into it. And I can assure you that they can definitely be tossed out if someone let them in unawares. Even so it is up to each and everyone to make these decisions for themselves. We suffer ourselves into some pretty hairy situations in this world and many times for no reason other than to learn by our own mistakes and reflect on our own behavior.

With that all in mind one of faith can know and be assured in their own hearts that there are those that the Lord's appoints and exalts to take down false prophets and false teachers or any other corruption that may interfere in the portion of each that He has reserved to Himself.

Also a dear friend brought me a newer computer so Jeri is no longer on ignore.

Note to those reading - To read the maxims with smaller print click on the picture and it will become larger / easier to read. (some of them - it won't work with all of the smaller ones - sorry about that!)

bfa9c28ecd12c863cff0cab204f3e708.jpg

How prosperous is too much? You obviously have a computer, electricity, food, a roof. Do you need all that? It is ok for you to live at that standard but because someone lives above that they are evil. Examine yourself before judging what YOU feel to be too much. God has gold streets and gates of pearl....not pearlS...one pearl each gate. According to you that is too much. I serve a God of too much. He runs my cup over, you think it should only be half full
Hello Trinity, I have read a few of your post in this thread and although I put Jeri on ignore it was not out of anger or anything like that. My 15 year old computer just would not handle the long postings.
I'd like to share with you a portion of a vision I was given in 1998. I awoke shaking as this type of vision was something I had never experienced before. I felt the Lord's wrath go through me as I was looking upon a golden calf that set in the center of a white tent. On the bottom of this statue was a stamp. It read simply "OMRI". I saw two visions that afternoon. The other was a scroll flying through the air. On the Bottom of the scroll it was stamped "OMNI". I ran into the living room and grabbed a pencil for I could write down what I saw for I would not forget any of it. Then I grabbed my Bible because I needed to know who Omri was and what exactly did Omri mean. I found Omri in the Bible and discovered that this is the king of Israel that made the golden calf for the children of Israel 'contenders (God prevails they desire to be children of Jehovah) to worship. When the children of Israel worship this golden calf God's wrath comes down upon them.
I had to go into town to get some books in order to establish what king Omri meant. Omri means 'pupil of Jehovah'.

From that point forward every time I would see something in the spirit I would try to search out exactly what the spirit was trying to show me. I do not think Jeri, or anyone for that matter desires to see another suffer needlessly but the fact is some preachers have exalted themselves as kings and these have led the Lord's people astray.

Gold in the Bible speaks of is talking about 'purity' and 'authority'. Not wealth of the world. The heavenly kingdom is made of the spirit this is why Jesus told the Pharisees that the kingdom was in them. They could not see it nor could they enter into it. And I can assure you that they can definitely be tossed out if someone let them in unawares. Even so it is up to each and everyone to make these decisions for themselves. We suffer ourselves into some pretty hairy situations in this world and many times for no reason other than to learn by our own mistakes and reflect on our own behavior.

With that all in mind one of faith can know and be assured in their own hearts that there are those that the Lord's appoints and exalts to take down false prophets and false teachers or any other corruption that may interfere in the portion of each that He has reserved to Himself.

Also a dear friend brought me a newer computer so Jeri is no longer on ignore.
I appreciate your sharing, but I fail to see how anyone broke can help anyone. No one said you HAD to send money to anyone and the ones I listen to do not tell you send me money and you will be healed. If that is what you hear from it then don't watch or send money but ministries or missions need money to operate and what I hear being said is that it is your judgement how much they should have. That isn't allowing God to do with YOUR TITHE the work God wants to do with it. Trust me, if you sow into good ground it comes back to you shaken together and running over. It is called BLESSING and operating in the blessing that Adam was given to start. You all really need to learn the concept of seed time and harvest but <sigh> you don't believe in prosperity so to each their own to live on the edge worried, sick, poor, and broke

Note to those reading - To read the maxims with smaller print click on the picture and it will become larger / easier to read. (some of them - it won't work with all of the smaller ones - sorry about that!)

bfa9c28ecd12c863cff0cab204f3e708.jpg
no one is bothering, don't concern yourself

You are! You're someone in God's eyes. He sent His Only begotten Son to die on a cross for your sins. What greater evidence can there be of His great love for you?

Forum List

Back