• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I pray, but not every day

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Corrie_ten_boom_quote_worry2_yu0bqf.jpg

Do not worry. Trust in Jesus Christ and pray without ceasing.

images

Live for God, trust in God, pray to God.
The Just shall Live by faith.
What God did for Corrie ten Boom and
George Mueller He will do for you.
Pray without ceasing and live for
Jesus Christ alone.

Corrie Ten Boom speaking about her family hiding and protecting Jewish children from the Nazis during WWII.

images

No, but I practice on the gun range every other day.

I'll be praying that God keeps you safe out there! I've been hearing about "accidents" on gun ranges that have been very disturbing. I believe that is where the American Sniper hero was gunned down by the enemy, Predfan.

I appreciate your sharing, but I fail to see how anyone broke can help anyone. No one said you HAD to send money to anyone and the ones I listen to do not tell you send me money and you will be healed. If that is what you hear from it then don't watch or send money but ministries or missions need money to operate and what I hear being said is that it is your judgement how much they should have. That isn't allowing God to do with YOUR TITHE the work God wants to do with it. Trust me, if you sow into good ground it comes back to you shaken together and running over. It is called BLESSING and operating in the blessing that Adam was given to start. You all really need to learn the concept of seed time and harvest but <sigh> you don't believe in prosperity so to each their own to live on the edge worried, sick, poor, and broke
I did not say what you should do Trinity. I am telling you though if God raises up an adversary (the correct meaning of what a satan is) God chooses to put that in that persons heart to be an adversary. If a preacher or teacher of the Word is teaching incorrectly God will take them down. The Lord can use an adversary to even give you a message of encouragement. Prosperity teaching does not go inline with the Word. It does however tell us to seek the Kingdom first and the rest will be added. It does not say seek to be rich first and later the kingdom will be added. Jesus specifically said you cannot serve two masters. Now on that note I can tell you Rod and I have actually made millions. We also spent it supporting the people who worked for us and with us. Don't have a dime between us most days now and I can also truthfully say I would not go back to that place and subject myself all over again just to have a bit of cash. Each us us has to make these choices and in our choices comes forth consequences; bless be the Lord who made it possible for us to have that business but when the children grew up and went out on their own it was no longer necessary.

You put your trust in sowing where you like. Personally I am going to sow mine into the showing and telling everyone I can about how the spirit works. With the knowledge of what we have today it is damn obvious that the spirit of Omri running rampant through the synagogues and churches helped take this country down a path of unrighteousness. The people allowed and willed it. The Lord gave the people their hearts desires and now many of the people are whining "this just is not fair".

Now if you want to talk about harvest. It is already here and the sickle has already been thrust in. In the spirit the Lord already laid waste to the old dead stump that was in the middle of the dying forest and the creepy crawlies have already started to scatter. The issues today are with the remnants of those who live to the flesh are left to see and experience. Those who live to His spirit will see and the blind will remain blinded as that is what direction they choose for themselves.

Forum List

Back