Do You Disagree With Not Being Able To Buy/Own A Tank?

Stupidest straw man argument on the subject to date...And that's some hurdle to clear.

Nobody can "bear" a tank.

/thread
How about rocket launchers?

Those are nice and handy.

But you can't own those...do you agree with that?

Why don't you enlighten me with a link to the number of times a rocket launcher was used in America during the commission of a crime. The idiot gun grabbers who use the Nuclear Weapon talking points with regards to gun control are a blessing to those of us who own guns... They are the most extreme dingbats the left has to offer, and do nothing but alienate rational people on both sides of the political spectrum. Have at it Marc... You're making your fellow gun grabbers look as foolish as you do.

Either Marc has me on ignore or he is choosing to ignore my facts

I have no one on ignore.

Ignores are for the mentally abused.

I'm able to ignore a member w/o having them on ignore.

Stupidest straw man argument on the subject to date...And that's some hurdle to clear.

Nobody can "bear" a tank.

/thread

Why don't you enlighten me with a link to the number of times a rocket launcher was used in America during the commission of a crime. The idiot gun grabbers who use the Nuclear Weapon talking points with regards to gun control are a blessing to those of us who own guns... They are the most extreme dingbats the left has to offer, and do nothing but alienate rational people on both sides of the political spectrum. Have at it Marc... You're making your fellow gun grabbers look as foolish as you do.
Post exactly what's making me look foolish.

As of yet, I haven't made any pronouncements, or judgements.

I'm simply asking questions.

You seem to be reacting as if I said no more guns...I didn't.

Are you a reactionary?

Who's the foolish one considering the above facts? Me...? Or you?

Last edited:

I have no one on ignore.

I have debunked everything you have thrown out so far. They are ALL legal to own. With permits and actually having someone willing to sell them to you

It is also worth mentioning that when the 2nd Amendment was drafted, private citizens owned the exact same kind of weapons as the government. Muskets, cannons, flint lock pistols, swords, naval vessels, etc were all owned by private citizens and at times lent to the government.

It is interesting that arguably the greatest period of Democratic progress in the world was during a time when the people of the world could easily acquire the exact same weapons as the people in power. Level playing field.

I often wonder, if the guys who founded America wanted the government to have more weapons, or deadlier weapons, than the citizens, how come they never enacted laws while they were in power to make it so? How come they never had an income tax? Entitlements? Etc.

Having a populous with equal arms as the government creates a responsible government, which we clearly do not have.
You seem to be insinuating that the government will be under some sort of threat or duress and therefore being "in check" by their citizens.

Is that in fact what you're suggesting sir?

I just want to be clear.

Having a populous with equal arms as the government creates a responsible government, which we clearly do not have.
You seem to be insinuating that the government will be under some sort of threat or duress and therefore being "in check" by their citizens.

I just want to be clear.

I'm insinuating that a government who has something to fear from its citizens thinks twice before doing stupid shit and stripping people of their freedoms. Whereas now it is a citizenry afraid of their government and all sorts of tyranny is going down.

I have no one on ignore.

I have debunked everything you have thrown out so far. They are ALL legal to own. With permits and actually having someone willing to sell them to you
OK, that's fine...no biggie.

I thought those sorts of weapons would be banned....no biggie.

Want a cookie?

images

I just want to be clear.

I'm insinuating that a government who has something to fear from its citizens thinks twice before doing stupid shit and stripping people of their freedoms. Whereas now it is a citizenry afraid of their government and all sorts of tyranny is going down.
I see, so you are making it clear that you are of the belief that the government WOULD, in fact, feel some sort of threat or duress by an armed citizenry.

Have you ever heard the word "Bellevue?"

I have no one on ignore.

OK, that's fine...no biggie.

I thought those sorts of weapons would be banned....no biggie.

Want a cookie?

images

Sarcasm. How original. Now, yea, I want a mutha fuckin cookie. Now, give it to me, or are you an indian giver?

I just want to be clear.

I see, so you are making it clear that you are of the belief that the government WOULD, in fact, feel some sort of threat or duress by an armed citizenry.

Have you ever heard the word "Bellevue?"

I'm simply saying that if the citizens had the same weapons as the government things like locking people up in cages for being from Japan and slavery might not have happened.

Why don't you address my other post where I'm a little more detailed?

Buying a tank is not as difficult as you might think. Whether it is an English collector of military memorabilia, or a Czech with a connection to the Russian Ministry of Defense, someone out there has the tank you want. However, transporting it internationally can be challenging.

Read more: How to Buy a Military Tank | eHow.com How to Buy a Military Tank | eHow.com

Buying a tank is not as difficult as you might think. Whether it is an English collector of military memorabilia, or a Czech with a connection to the Russian Ministry of Defense, someone out there has the tank you want. However, transporting it internationally can be challenging.

Read more: How to Buy a Military Tank | eHow.com How to Buy a Military Tank | eHow.com

Yeah but being able to own it and being able to arm/operate it are different? I can't even drive a car with really tinted windows lol

I just want to be clear.

I disagree...at just about every given time in history, the government has means of overpowering it's citizens.

Certainly today.

To think otherwise is nuts.

I just want to be clear.

I disagree...at just about every given time in history, the government has means of overpowering it's citizens.

Certainly today.

That's why history is nothing more than people overcoming their government only to become tyrants themselves. Rinse and repeat over and over and over. Good call.

Post exactly what's making me look foolish.

As of yet, I haven't made any pronouncements, or judgements.

I'm simply asking questions.

You seem to be reacting as if I said no more guns...I didn't.

Are you a reactionary?

Who's the foolish one considering the above facts? Me...? Or you?

No the reactionaries are the ones who use dead schoolchildren to undermine the Rights of Law abiding citizens. Every time gun grabbers compare gun Rights to private ownership of Military hardware like rocket launchers they look like complete idiots. That about sums it up.

I just want to be clear.

Certainly today.

And what makes you think the U.S. Military will arbitrarily side with progressive tyranny against Americans... I'd say that sort of thinking is what really qualifies as nuts. :lol:

Forum List

Back