Do You Disagree With Not Being Able To Buy/Own A Tank?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
How about nuclear weapons?

Is the reasoning sound not to have those available and/or otherwise accessible to citizens?

Why/why not?

Stupidest straw man argument on the subject to date...And that's some hurdle to clear.

Nobody can "bear" a tank.

/thread
How about rocket launchers?

Those are nice and handy.

But you can't own those...do you agree with that?

How about nuclear weapons?

Is the reasoning sound not to have those available and/or otherwise accessible to citizens?

Why/why not?

If the government got so tyrannical that they were willing to use nukes on us then the Republic is beyond saving anyway.

Tank? Sure i should be able to have one if I want, why not?

In fact, you can own a grenade launcher in 40ish of the 50 states. In Cali, you can own a flame thrower. And that state is Democratically controlled LOL

Last edited:
Surface to air missile launchers...

Are those legal to own in any of the 50 states?

Why/why not?

No, you're moving the goalposts because you got your lame-assed straw man blown out of the water.

shipment-of-fail.jpg

And you can own a rocket launcher. In fact, in Los Angeles (I think) duting their "gun return or whatever" they had 2 rocket launchers turned in. I bet that was a 200 credit for food hehe

Just saw where you can own a surface to air missle launcher too. It would just be hard to find soomeone to sell it to you. Ever hear of google, asshole?

And you can own a rocket launcher. In fact, in Los Angeles (I think) duting their "gun return or whatever" they had 2 rocket launchers turned in. I bet that was a 200 credit for food hehe
So these are legal to own eh? Interesting...

I'm not gonna google it, we have to start believing each other on this board no matter what side we're on.

There's truth and then there's lies.

I don't want to have to Google everything, that takes away from my enjoyment on the site. I do enough googling for my work and research.

If you say it's legal...I have to take your word for it.

Last edited:
Having a populous with equal arms as the government creates a responsible government, which we clearly do not have.

Forum List

Back