Do You Disagree With Not Being Able To Buy/Own A Tank?

No, you are not asking questions. You are making assertions that have been proven wrong each time you move the bar. It makes you look ridiculous.
What assertions did I make?

The thread title was an assertion, dummy.
Do You Disagree With Not Being Able To Buy/Own A Tank?

Actually no, a loaded question is not an assertion. If it is, I have a huuuge page of suggestive Fox Noise chyron assertions to show you how Fox lies about a hundred times a day. Your choice.

Buying a tank is not as difficult as you might think. Whether it is an English collector of military memorabilia, or a Czech with a connection to the Russian Ministry of Defense, someone out there has the tank you want. However, transporting it internationally can be challenging.

Read more: How to Buy a Military Tank | eHow.com How to Buy a Military Tank | eHow.com
Marcie doesn't give a shit...He's just in it for the straw man construction and goalpost moving. ;)

I'd like a link to where I can buy a tank with its weapons systems not disabled, also where I can buy shells for the tank and a town where I can drive my tank to the local Starbucks!

Yuppie

In a bad economy, insurgents who are well paid are DAMN hard to beat.

Stop screwing with the recovery, Pub shytteheads. Only the USA can pull the world out of YOUR great Recession.

The thread title was an assertion, dummy.

Actually no, a loaded question is not an assertion. If it is, I have a huuuge page of suggestive Fox Noise chyron assertions to show you how Fox lies about a hundred times a day. Your choice.

I'd like a link to 100 daily Fox News lies

Should I wait?

Ask and ye shall receive. Be sure to enlarge so you can see 'em all.
You can decide among yourselves how many are leading questions and how many are assertions. It really doesn't matter to me.

2115076-foxnewsstupid.jpg

(/offtopic)

you guys should just give up on Marc, he thinks there is no way people could overcome their government despite that being the primary act throughout history

Stupidest straw man argument on the subject to date...And that's some hurdle to clear.

Nobody can "bear" a tank.

/thread

But comparing guns to cars is fair, right?

Keep ignoring that the guys who wrote the fucking Amendment didn't retain cannons and naval vessels for government use only, even though you can't put them in your pocket.

Riiight. The authors of the 2nd amendment wanted common folk to possess cannons and naval vessels.

Suuure they did.

Go have another drink, champ :thup:

Keep ignoring that the guys who wrote the fucking Amendment didn't retain cannons and naval vessels for government use only, even though you can't put them in your pocket.

Riiight. The authors of the 2nd amendment wanted common folk to possess cannons and naval vessels.

Suuure they did.

I have no idea what they wanted, but all the guys who were involved in the drafting of the Constitution and then became the Presidents and Congressmen did not create laws to make the government the only entity allowed to own certain weapons. In fact, the US used to lease private naval vessels and weapons from private citizens to combat threats. Likewise, they didn't institute an income tax, entitlements, etc etc etc

Keep talking shit because you don't know your history though...

Suuure they did.

No no, they wanted us to possess RPGs, drones and stealth bombers. I'm sure of it. (/sarc)

Hell, in the 18th century the freaking Minié ball hadn't even been invented yet. What went down in Newtown and Aurora and Oak Creek (etc etc etc) would have been inconceivable to them.
As long as we're making automotive comparisons, when cars were invented you just bought one -- you didn't need a license plate, driver's license, inspection, insurance, seat belts...

Last edited:
ah more people telling me what the founding fathers would do today despite them not restricting some weapons to the government only when they were in power.

Suuure they did.

I have no idea what they wanted, but all the guys who were involved in the drafting of the Constitution and then became the Presidents and Congressmen did not create laws to make the government the only entity allowed to own certain weapons. In fact, the US used to lease private naval vessels and weapons from private citizens to combat threats. Likewise, they didn't institute an income tax, entitlements, etc etc etc

Tell me again how the exclusion of a ban on cannons and naval vessels by the authors of the 2nd amendment meant that early Americans could possess them. Oh, and if you could throw a 'libtard' in there, that would be extra special.

Ok, pal? Thanks.

Last edited:

Suuure they did.

Tell me again how the exclusion of a ban on cannons and naval vessels by the authors of the 2nd amendment meant that early Americans could possess them. Oh, and if you could throw a 'libtard' in there, that would be extra special.

Ok, pal? Thanks.

You seriously want me to show you how not having a law against owning something means you can own it?

Okay, there are no laws against owning apples and I OWN A FUCKING APPLE SUP

libtard

Suuure they did.

Ok, pal? Thanks.

Privateers and Mariners in the Revolutionary War

The 13 Colonies, having declared their Independence, had only 31 ships comprising the Continental Navy. To add to this, they issued Letters of Marque to privately owned, armed merchant ships and Commissions for privateers, which were outfitted as warships to prey on enemy merchant ships. Merchant seamen who manned these ships contributed to the very birth and founding of our Republic.

Comparison of Navy vs. Privateers in Revolutionary War

Continental Navy Privateers
Total ships 64 1,697
Total guns on ships 1,242 14,872
Enemy ships captured 196 2,283
Ships captured by enemy ? 1,323

The ship owners had the resources to buy what they needed. Letters of Marque were nothing more legalized piracy against an enemy.
The canons and ships were privately owned.
Private merchants often armed their ships with privately purchased canon for protection.

Forum List

Back