Do You Disagree With Not Being Able To Buy/Own A Tank?

No one should make cracks about age. My old school still had one when I moved in the 80s.

Where I grew up, on Orcas Island, you were considered gay or mentally retarded if you didn't own at least one gun. We all had firing ranges..it was called your back 40 or your front 40 or your left or right 40's :lol:

Everyone, living on an island, and shooting, must have been interesting.

It's because our Dungeness Crabs were so big we had to kill them with rifles! :lol:

On the serious side I did see one monster crab off of Skull Island just a couple of hundred yards from my beach. The freak crab was about 2 1/2 to three feet across the shell. I could see it on the bottom from a cliff on Skull Isl. in the crystal clear water around Orcas. I thought I was seeing things untill I went out at the next low tide and measured the rocks on the bottom that I saw the crab crawl past.

There were not that many people living on Orcas when I was a kid. The whole school K-12 had 62 kids in it in 1962. Freddy Holmes had the coolest rifle... a 220 Swift. I was seriously jealous as I only had a .22 single shot rifle, a British .303 Enfield and a 20 gauge shotgun.

Forum List

Back