Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Only about 200K votes swung the election because of the Gerrymandering, Voter Intimidation and rules changes by Republicans mostly in Red states. Democrats have no history of doing these things.

The Comey announcement combined with the Social Media blitz by the Russians and the Wiki-leaks releases definitely swung the election with only 200K votes in the balance. If Trump had won the popular vote, I would be skeptical. He didn't, even though he would like you to believe he did.

We have a country now run by a President selected by the minority of the country. It would not be so bad if he was at least competent.
Crosscheck swung the election along with the closure of 868 polls in the south in mostly minority areas. The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

I hate it when dead voters and voters who moved are removed from the voter rolls.

It made a huge difference. Only an idiot would not understand how all those memes and ads that were full of misinformation helped sway the opinions of the voters. They didn’t have to hack the voting booth ,they hacked the DNC. They gave people the truth about how the DNC screwed Bernie over in favor of Hillary. Hillary was a bad candidate, and the influence of the hackers made her further demonized to the voters. It was interference by influence. If you don’t understand then you are either a troll , an evil rich person or you are mentally challenged. Possibly you are all 3 at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only an idiot would not understand how all those memes and ads that were full of misinformation helped sway the opinions of the voters.

Besides you, how many other Dems voted for Trump because of a meme?

First I am not a democrat and I did not vote for Trump or Hillary. I wrote in Willie Nelson. Second ,yes many people including democrats did vote for Trump based on memes and ads that were based on twisted facts and lies.
I can’t tell if you agree or disagree.

It made a huge difference. Only an idiot would not understand how all those memes and ads that were full of misinformation helped sway the opinions of the voters. They didn’t have to hack the voting booth ,they hacked the DNC. They gave people the truth about how the DNC screwed Bernie over in favor of Hillary. Hillary was a bad candidate, and the influence of the hackers made her further demonized to the voters. It was interference by influence. If you don’t understand then you are either a troll , an evil rich person or you are mentally challenged. Possibly you are all 3 at once.

Only an idiot would not understand how all those memes and ads that were full of misinformation helped sway the opinions of the voters.

First I am not a democrat and I did not vote for Trump or Hillary. I wrote in Willie Nelson. Second ,yes many people including democrats did vote for Trump based on memes and ads that were based on twisted facts and lies.

First I am not a democrat and I did not vote for Trump or Hillary.

You were able to resist the Commie memes? Wow!

Second ,yes many people including democrats did vote for Trump based on memes and ads

Yeah, lots of stupid Dems out there.

Wow, that's your evidence, two videos and a link to MSNBC....better get them over to Mueller right away....dumbass.

Mueller won't need any help. Trump and his band of traitors are the ones who need help. And all the bullshit tweets in the world won't turn the tide. A tsunami is building and it has its eye focused directly on the swamp and the King Traitor Gator. Couldn't happen to a finer bunch of assholes. I just hope it comes before they give themselves another 100 Billion dollar gift paid for by the working men/women.

Second ,yes many people including democrats did vote for Trump based on memes and ads

Everybody who doesn't blindly support Trump is a commie? The reality is that you can pick your poison. Either the gov't works for the working man or it works for the wealthy at the expense of the working man. You can't see what's going on? That's exactly why you support Trump. You're naive and not very bright.

It wasn't just Russia. It was also the media.

1*FzKqbxDmVv03czLrOCoutA.png

Some estimate gave Trump 4.6 billion in free media. More than all the other candidate from both parties put together.
It was really a combination.,

The media,
Russia,
and Comey.

They unwittingly worked together.

Everybody who doesn't blindly support Trump is a commie? The reality is that you can pick your poison. Either the gov't works for the working man or it works for the wealthy at the expense of the working man. You can't see what's going on? That's exactly why you support Trump. You're naive and not very bright.

Everybody who doesn't blindly support Trump is a commie?

Snap out of it, moron.
We're talking about the Commie memes that made Dems vote for Trump.

Everybody who doesn't blindly support Trump is a commie?

Snap out of it, moron.
We're talking about the Commie memes that made Dems vote for Trump.

We're all gonna see very soon who the morons are. I agree that Dems who voted for Trump are among them. Talk about morons, Trump commits obstruction of his own party's DOJ investigation, on TV and on Twitter in plain sight and you geniuses can't recognize it. I think Mueller will drop the bomb on that obstruction in the next month or so. Mark my words. Then we'll all see if his congress does its job. They'll have to or lose even worse than they would have in Nov.

Wow, that's your evidence, two videos and a link to MSNBC....better get them over to Mueller right away....dumbass.

Mueller won't need any help. Trump and his band of traitors are the ones who need help. And all the bullshit tweets in the world won't turn the tide. A tsunami is building and it has its eye focused directly on the swamp and the King Traitor Gator. Couldn't happen to a finer bunch of assholes. I just hope it comes before they give themselves another 100 Billion dollar gift paid for by the working men/women.

How about we just start with a basic....tsunamis don't have an eye....dumbass.

Only about 200K votes swung the election because of the Gerrymandering, Voter Intimidation and rules changes by Republicans mostly in Red states. Democrats have no history of doing these things.

The Comey announcement combined with the Social Media blitz by the Russians and the Wiki-leaks releases definitely swung the election with only 200K votes in the balance. If Trump had won the popular vote, I would be skeptical. He didn't, even though he would like you to believe he did.

We have a country now run by a President selected by the minority of the country. It would not be so bad if he was at least competent.
Crosscheck swung the election along with the closure of 868 polls in the south in mostly minority areas. The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

I hate it when dead voters and voters who moved are removed from the voter rolls.
Ah yes, as I figured. You are unable to read. Show us from those links where dead voters voted?

After your surrendering non-existent rebuttal, that might not be a bad idea.

Well, it's tough providing a rebuttal to stupid stuff.

Ah yes, as I figured. You are unable to read. Show us from those links where dead voters voted?

Dead voters aren't purged from the rolls?
No kidding (life-long Chicagoan).

How about we start with basics. Russians are not our friends. You've got a lotta nerve calling yourself Thinker.
Drinker, maybe. Don't forget your picture ID when you go to the grocery store.LOL Thinker, my ass.

How about we start with basics. Russians are not our friends. You've got a lotta nerve calling yourself Thinker.
Drinker, maybe. Don't forget your picture ID when you go to the grocery store.LOL Thinker, my ass.

Sigh...dumbass.

Well, it's tough providing a rebuttal to stupid stuff.

If you support Trump, you're immune to stupid.

Forum List

Back