Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

Mueller won't need any help. Trump and his band of traitors are the ones who need help. And all the bullshit tweets in the world won't turn the tide. A tsunami is building and it has its eye focused directly on the swamp and the King Traitor Gator. Couldn't happen to a finer bunch of assholes. I just hope it comes before they give themselves another 100 Billion dollar gift paid for by the working men/women.

How about we just start with a basic....tsunamis don't have an eye....dumbass.

How about we start with basics. Russians are not our friends. You've got a lotta nerve calling yourself Thinker.
Drinker, maybe. Don't forget your picture ID when you go to the grocery store.LOL Thinker, my ass.

Sigh...dumbass.

Is that an example of your thinking? LOL

Wow, that's your evidence, two videos and a link to MSNBC....better get them over to Mueller right away....dumbass.

After your surrendering non-existent rebuttal, that might not be a bad idea.

Well, it's tough providing a rebuttal to stupid stuff.

The good part about that is, no one will ever hear from you about it, one way or the other.

Only about 200K votes swung the election because of the Gerrymandering, Voter Intimidation and rules changes by Republicans mostly in Red states. Democrats have no history of doing these things.

The Comey announcement combined with the Social Media blitz by the Russians and the Wiki-leaks releases definitely swung the election with only 200K votes in the balance. If Trump had won the popular vote, I would be skeptical. He didn't, even though he would like you to believe he did.

We have a country now run by a President selected by the minority of the country. It would not be so bad if he was at least competent.
Crosscheck swung the election along with the closure of 868 polls in the south in mostly minority areas. The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

I hate it when dead voters and voters who moved are removed from the voter rolls.
Ah yes, as I figured. You are unable to read. Show us from those links where dead voters voted?

Dead voters aren't purged from the rolls?
No kidding (life-long Chicagoan).
You made the claim. Now back it up. Wait a minute, you didn't just lie about that did you?

but in the 200-300 i did look at, i saw ads that simply pitted one side against the other -
Have you forwarded your VERY important 20 minutes of research to our entire intelligence community? Imagine their surprise when they find out how they are!!

Trump's latest tweet says that the Mueller investigation is a "Stain" on our country. Well, how about obstructing his own DOJ's inquiry into our enemy attacking our democracy? Now, that's what a stain looks like. A big orange stain on every democratic institution ever established to separate us from countries like Russia. I've said it before but it's never been more obvious. Trump is the best employee of Putin that he could ever imagine. And I don't believe he's an unpaid employee either.

Trump's latest tweet says that the Mueller investigation is a "Stain" on our country. Well, how about obstructing his own DOJ's inquiry into our enemy attacking our democracy? Now, that's what a stain looks like. A big orange stain on every democratic institution ever established to separate us from countries like Russia. I've said it before but it's never been more obvious. Trump is the best employee of Putin that he could ever imagine. And I don't believe he's an unpaid employee either.

Yea I mean I agree with the things you say and some others on here do as well. It’s weird though you seem to argue with people who agree with you ,or who write posts with similar sentiments. All the posts on here seem suspicious as if no one is actually listening to each other. Just bots answering bots or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so dude, how did russia affect the election? let me ask that way.

They do have reading comprehension classes for adults.

Go back to page 36 post # 360 and try again. It's very clear that Vladimir Putin knows more about the demographics of American politics better than most Americans do.

I am certain that most Americans saw these Russian adds on FACEBOOK, that were then shared with millions of others.

russian-facebook-example-980.jpg

It was specifically designed for white conservative voters in swing states, while at the same time Putin was active in getting Sanders supporters outraged at Hillary Clinton via the Russian hack & leak of Debbie Wasserman's email.

It was really brilliant on Vladimir Putin's behalf, via the internet agency from St. Petersburg, Russia.

putin-and-trump-and-hacking-cartoon-sack.jpg
I am certain that most Americans saw these Russian adds on FACEBOOK, that were then shared with millions of others.
I didn't see the ads because I don't have a Facebook account.

So, your problem is that Russia posted them?
Like, I'm sure people created their own memes
and were posting, sharing, liking them on Facebook.

Were we not posting, discussing the same shit here?
It was specifically designed for white conservative voters in swing states,
Are campaign ads not tailored for voter states?

Let's say Russia is guilty of running ads on Facebook...
How is that any different than Hillary and Trump,
using Facebook to run ads and millions of people,
using social media or online forums,
to make their case, for or against, Hillary and Trump?

Isn't the purpose of campaigning,
to influence undecided voters or potential voters?

Furthermore, why should it be a problem,
for people in other countries, to chime in....
After all, the person we elect as President,
will have bearing on diplomatic relations

If Russia is guilty of influencing the election,
we are all guilty of influencing the election.

i have seen the ads. one time in here someone was hellbent on telling me how the ads changed the election and then they gave me a link to the zipped up ads in question. so i downloaded over 1/2 of the downloads available and went through hundreds of them. not all to be sure, i wasn't that bored. but in the 200-300 i did look at, i saw ads that simply pitted one side against the other - pick your chosen topic of racism, white supremacist, religion, yes politics and the like. but i never saw a VOTE FOR TRUMP campaign in there at all.

so i looked at the ad for a few hours. i daresay a few hours more than most who bitch about how they were unfair. they were trolling ads. that's it. nothing more, nothing less. the only goal i saw was to put side a against side b.

congrats all who bitch at the other side. you're doing what russia wants. :)
just know that when a demoloser calls a black man Jim Crow or Uncle Tom they are racist and a Bigot. Cause they don't want that black man off the plantation.
when a *person* does it that is incumbent on that person. i'm not going to stereotype and label an entire set of people based on how *i* see that stereotype and then force people to come out from under an impression they never gave me.
I didn’t ask you to. I was basically telling you anyone saying or calling a black man JIM crow, they are racist.

There were points and counterpoints exchanged about Trump and Hillary from hundreds of millions of perspectives and info sources . The bogus internet postings were fly shit in a cattle pasture and the clamor about it now is emotion addled liberals trying to blame their loss elsewhere
As trump still has is head up his ass hiding from putin's hacking
How do you know? How close to him are you? Are you a Stalker?

There were points and counterpoints exchanged about Trump and Hillary from hundreds of millions of perspectives and info sources . The bogus internet postings were fly shit in a cattle pasture and the clamor about it now is emotion addled liberals trying to blame their loss elsewhere
As trump still has is head up his ass hiding from putin's hacking

Will you finally admit you succumbed to Putin's ads placed in The Facebook and voted for Trump?
LOL no way frank but not everyone is as smart as me Trump imho is a cancer on America
Based on what? Explain fk

It made a huge difference. Only an idiot would not understand how all those memes and ads that were full of misinformation helped sway the opinions of the voters. They didn’t have to hack the voting booth ,they hacked the DNC. They gave people the truth about how the DNC screwed Bernie over in favor of Hillary. Hillary was a bad candidate, and the influence of the hackers made her further demonized to the voters. It was interference by influence. If you don’t understand then you are either a troll , an evil rich person or you are mentally challenged. Possibly you are all 3 at once.

Only an idiot would not understand how all those memes and ads that were full of misinformation helped sway the opinions of the voters.

Besides you, how many other Dems voted for Trump because of a meme?

First I am not a democrat and I did not vote for Trump or Hillary. I wrote in Willie Nelson. Second ,yes many people including democrats did vote for Trump based on memes and ads that were based on twisted facts and lies.
I can’t tell if you agree or disagree.

You know how and why people voted? Holy fk are you the Massiah Jesus Christ?

Wow, that's your evidence, two videos and a link to MSNBC....better get them over to Mueller right away....dumbass.

Mueller won't need any help. Trump and his band of traitors are the ones who need help. And all the bullshit tweets in the world won't turn the tide. A tsunami is building and it has its eye focused directly on the swamp and the King Traitor Gator. Couldn't happen to a finer bunch of assholes. I just hope it comes before they give themselves another 100 Billion dollar gift paid for by the working men/women.

Where’s that tsunami? Judge Ellis told MUELLER’s team to stop with the tactics of aligning to trump. Hmmm now gates isn’t testifying. I think manafort just won. Oh, and the judge told them an indictment is not evidence. Can you fking believe that? :auiqs.jpg:

So based on Facebook having some Rusian no goodniks , how many do you think we had/have at USMB?

The answer to the OP is Yes, and more and more each day. I also believe that Trump will be indicted or impeached for conspiracy, witness tampering and obstruction of justice.

Where’s that tsunami? Judge Ellis told MUELLER’s team to stop with the tactics of aligning to trump. Hmmm now gates isn’t testifying. I think manafort just won. Oh, and the judge told them an indictment is not evidence. Can you fking believe that? :auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg: Day 2 of a very lenghty trial and you're calling it already--:iyfyus.jpg: Rick Gates has already made a plea deal with Robert Mueller and if he refuses to testify, he will be facing numerous charges. This is what went on in court today, and as you see I can actually produce a link to the information. Manafort is being charged with money laundering , bank fraud, and other associated crimes, in fact 90 in all.

Gates pleaded guilty in February to a case against him and Manafort in Washington, DC, which Manafort is still fighting. Prosecutors then dropped almost two dozen charges against Gates in the Virginia case that's currently on trial.The most pulse-pumping moment of the trial in day two also involved Gates. That was when prosecutor Uzo Asonye said Gates may or may not testify against Manafort. Several reporters dashed out of the courtroom, and Ellis remarked they "scurried out of here like rats." Asonye then backtracked, saying he didn't mean to suggest that Gates wouldn't testify.
Gates is still expected to testify.
Takeaways from day two of the Paul Manafort trial - CNNPolitics

The Russian investigation is completely a different animal, being handled by a completely different Federal distrct court. It will eventually be up to congress to impeach, not a court hearing, unless Mueller decides to charge Trump Jr. & Trump's son in law Jerad Kushner. Papalopodous has already pleaded guilty and he is working with Mueller. Mueller is not going to hand over evidence of collusion to a Republican majority who would just bury it or turn it into a new FOX NEWS conspiracy. So he's waiting for November 2018, when Democrats are seated as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress. For more on that go to this link.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

For information on the collusion aka the (Russian investigation.) Here you can read one article that was confirmed, under oath, over a year ago by James Clapper, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to obstruction of justice on National T.V. Go to this link on this thread.

image038-4.jpg

For how Vlaidimir Putin changed the outcome of the election go to this link on this thread.

Last edited:

:auiqs.jpg: Day 2 of a very lenghty trial and you're calling it already--:iyfyus.jpg: Rick Gates has already made a plea deal with Robert Mueller and if he refuses to testify, he will be facing numerous charges. This is what went on in court today, and as you see I can actually produce a link to the information. Manfort is being charged with money laundering , bank fraud, and other associated crimes, in fact 90 in all.

Gates pleaded guilty in February to a case against him and Manafort in Washington, DC, which Manafort is still fighting. Prosecutors then dropped almost two dozen charges against Gates in the Virginia case that's currently on trial.
The most pulse-pumping moment of the trial in day two also involved Gates. That was when prosecutor Uzo Asonye said Gates may or may not testify against Manafort. Several reporters dashed out of the courtroom, and Ellis remarked they "scurried out of here like rats." Asonye then backtracked, saying he didn't mean to suggest that Gates wouldn't testify.
Gates is still expected to testify.
Takeaways from day two of the Paul Manafort trial - CNNPolitics

The Russian investigation is completely a different animal, being handled by a completely different Federal distrct court. It will eventually be up to congress to impeach, not a court hearing, unless Mueller decides to charge Trump Jr. & Trump's son in law Kushner. Mueller is not going to hand over evidence of collusion to a Republican majority who would just bury it or turn it into a new FOX NEWS conspiracy. So he's waiting for November 2018, when Democrats are seated as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress. For more on that go to this link.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

For information on the collusion aka the (Russian investigation.) Here you can read one article that was confirmed, under oath, over a year ago by James Clapper, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to obstruction of justice on National T.V. Go to this link on this thread.

image038-4.jpg

For how Vlaidimir Putin changed the outcome of the election go to this link on this thread.

Day 2, that isn’t lengthy. Is day 3 like decades for you? :auiqs.jpg:

BTW, the judge is pushing this to end quickly. You aren’t paying attention punk!

Forum List

Back