What me worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t mind that the FBI fabricated evidence to try to frame Trump in the documents case

He’s Orange, he’s bad

We can trust that after the Bad Orange Man is finally brought to Justice, the FBI will go back to being honorable and lawful

Right?

THIS.

In the old days - when the Left were truly the Counter Culture - Project Mockingbird covertly ensconced intelligence agencies' Deep State talking points into the media in order to sublimate the public.

Now?

They go on MSNBC/CNN/ABC/CBS with chyrons announcing who they are, and the stupid seals clap with glee.

One minor example:

Robert Mueller, who investigated "Russia collusion" was an author of the Bush torture regime - which I was and still am against.

But today's so-called "Left" has no intellectual heft whatsoever, and no ability to critically analyze subtlety or nuance.

So if one is against Orange Man, their policy positions don't matter.

Hell, Orange Man's policy positions (many of which are Democrat promises circa 2008) don't matter either.

Some of the morons on this very message board believe that the parties haven't changed at all for the last few decades. (Except Trump is the worst ever, and Bush/Romney/Cheney et. al. are "normal" and should be revered in nostalgic homage.)

All that matters is superficial ra ra ra team playing "Capture the Flag" entertainment oriented politics.

And the dumber, more ignorant, and frothing at the mouth - the more justified and chosen you must be to represent good against evil.

What a pathetic shit show.

THIS.

In the old days - when the Left were truly the Counter Culture - Project Mockingbird covertly ensconced intelligence agencies' Deep State talking points into the media in order to sublimate the public.

Now?

They go on MSNBC/CNN/ABC/CBS with chyrons announcing who they are, and the stupid seals clap with glee.

One minor example:

Robert Mueller, who investigated "Russia collusion" was an author of the Bush torture regime - which I was and still am against.

But today's so-called "Left" has no intellectual heft whatsoever, and no ability to critically analyze subtlety or nuance.

Hell, Orange Man's policy positions (many of which are Democrat promises circa 2008) don't matter either.

Some of the morons on this very message board believe that the parties haven't changed at all for the last few decades. (Except Trump is the worst ever, and Bush/Romney/Cheney et. al. are "normal" and should be revered in nostalgic homage.)

All that matters is superficial ra ra ra team playing "Capture the Flag" entertainment oriented politics.

And the dumber, more ignorant, and frothing at the mouth - the more justified and chosen you must be to represent good against evil.

What a well thought out, cogent and clear exposition of your thinking.

Overruled.

I don’t mind that the FBI fabricated evidence to try to frame Trump in the documents case

He’s Orange, he’s bad

We can trust that after the Bad Orange Man is finally brought to Justice, the FBI will go back to being honorable and lawful

Right?
ernie1.jpg

He’s Orange, he’s bad

Right?
Right. I generally dismiss opinions of magaturd normies shitting on the bureau 24/7 for doing their job. :rolleyes:

THIS.

Now?

One minor example:

The odd thing is that Trump only hurt the MIC piggy bank, he didn’t lift a finger against the Jihad on America.

He dared to look into the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation, Obama Administration got away with spying on him, 2 fake impeachments, the CCP/ Fauxi Flu, JFK Files still secret, Assange and Snowden still enemies.

A Great Correction is coming

He’s Orange, he’s bad

Right?
PANTS ON FIRE! 😁

Mueller said the FBI does not use coercive techniques when questioning suspects or witnesses, and he reportedly pulled his agents out of CIA or military interrogations several years ago to protect them from legal consequences.

FBI protocol "wouldn't engage in torture," said Rep. Stephen Cohen, a Democrat. "But if you find out that other agencies may engage in torture, that you believe is illegal - does your protocol include informing those agencies that you believe their actions are illegal?"

"Yes," Mueller answered

Of course nothing is true that goes against the plan, right?
Again, the FBI did not falsify documents in the Classified documents case....

You've been fed a lie by your right wing media or tweets, that you blindly chose to believe!

Why not a ounce of curiosity by you all, to discern the TRUTH before so easily passing around lies your told?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back