Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

Mueller won't need any help. Trump and his band of traitors are the ones who need help. And all the bullshit tweets in the world won't turn the tide. A tsunami is building and it has its eye focused directly on the swamp and the King Traitor Gator. Couldn't happen to a finer bunch of assholes. I just hope it comes before they give themselves another 100 Billion dollar gift paid for by the working men/women.

Where’s that tsunami? Judge Ellis told MUELLER’s team to stop with the tactics of aligning to trump. Hmmm now gates isn’t testifying. I think manafort just won. Oh, and the judge told them an indictment is not evidence. Can you fking believe that? :auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg: Day 2 of a very lenghty trial and you're calling it already--:iyfyus.jpg: Rick Gates has already made a plea deal with Robert Mueller and if he refuses to testify, he will be facing numerous charges. This is what went on in court today, and as you see I can actually produce a link to the information. Manfort is being charged with money laundering , bank fraud, and other associated crimes, in fact 90 in all.

Gates pleaded guilty in February to a case against him and Manafort in Washington, DC, which Manafort is still fighting. Prosecutors then dropped almost two dozen charges against Gates in the Virginia case that's currently on trial.
The most pulse-pumping moment of the trial in day two also involved Gates. That was when prosecutor Uzo Asonye said Gates may or may not testify against Manafort. Several reporters dashed out of the courtroom, and Ellis remarked they "scurried out of here like rats." Asonye then backtracked, saying he didn't mean to suggest that Gates wouldn't testify.
Gates is still expected to testify.
Takeaways from day two of the Paul Manafort trial - CNNPolitics

The Russian investigation is completely a different animal, being handled by a completely different Federal distrct court. It will eventually be up to congress to impeach, not a court hearing, unless Mueller decides to charge Trump Jr. & Trump's son in law Kushner. Mueller is not going to hand over evidence of collusion to a Republican majority who would just bury it or turn it into a new FOX NEWS conspiracy. So he's waiting for November 2018, when Democrats are seated as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress. For more on that go to this link.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

For information on the collusion aka the (Russian investigation.) Here you can read one article that was confirmed, under oath, over a year ago by James Clapper, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to obstruction of justice on National T.V. Go to this link on this thread.

image038-4.jpg

For how Vlaidimir Putin changed the outcome of the election go to this link on this thread.

Day 2, that isn’t lengthy. Is day 3 like decades for you? :auiqs.jpg:

BTW, the judge is pushing this to end quickly. You aren’t paying attention punk!

170 million dollars being laundered all over the world, along with bank fraud and 90+ Federal grand jury charges isn't going to end in 2 days--:iyfyus.jpg:

As usual you haven't pulled a credible trusted link out of your ass to verify anything you're saying so the only conclusion lett is your're getting your information from the usual suspects. Starting with this one.

f81400eb9999a0334ad700160fd7567e.jpg

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

For those of you that are now interested in REAL news with credibile verifiable links, go back to this post on this thread.

Last edited:
lol... Average sentence for tax fraud is 1 year, 3 months. Yet this political witch hunt and Manafort looking at 300 years..

Seems legit

-Geaux

lol... Average sentence for tax fraud is 1 year, 3 months. Yet this political witch hunt and Manafort looking at 300 years..

Seems legit

-Geaux
You forgot to mention the other 90 charges.ww.msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/why-manafort-gets-to-wear-a-suit-not-a-prison-jumpsuit-in-court-1289657411548

Mueller won't need any help. Trump and his band of traitors are the ones who need help. And all the bullshit tweets in the world won't turn the tide. A tsunami is building and it has its eye focused directly on the swamp and the King Traitor Gator. Couldn't happen to a finer bunch of assholes. I just hope it comes before they give themselves another 100 Billion dollar gift paid for by the working men/women.

Where’s that tsunami? Judge Ellis told MUELLER’s team to stop with the tactics of aligning to trump. Hmmm now gates isn’t testifying. I think manafort just won. Oh, and the judge told them an indictment is not evidence. Can you fking believe that? :auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg: Day 2 of a very lenghty trial and you're calling it already--:iyfyus.jpg: Rick Gates has already made a plea deal with Robert Mueller and if he refuses to testify, he will be facing numerous charges. This is what went on in court today, and as you see I can actually produce a link to the information. Manfort is being charged with money laundering , bank fraud, and other associated crimes, in fact 90 in all.

Gates pleaded guilty in February to a case against him and Manafort in Washington, DC, which Manafort is still fighting. Prosecutors then dropped almost two dozen charges against Gates in the Virginia case that's currently on trial.
The most pulse-pumping moment of the trial in day two also involved Gates. That was when prosecutor Uzo Asonye said Gates may or may not testify against Manafort. Several reporters dashed out of the courtroom, and Ellis remarked they "scurried out of here like rats." Asonye then backtracked, saying he didn't mean to suggest that Gates wouldn't testify.
Gates is still expected to testify.
Takeaways from day two of the Paul Manafort trial - CNNPolitics

The Russian investigation is completely a different animal, being handled by a completely different Federal distrct court. It will eventually be up to congress to impeach, not a court hearing, unless Mueller decides to charge Trump Jr. & Trump's son in law Kushner. Mueller is not going to hand over evidence of collusion to a Republican majority who would just bury it or turn it into a new FOX NEWS conspiracy. So he's waiting for November 2018, when Democrats are seated as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress. For more on that go to this link.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

For information on the collusion aka the (Russian investigation.) Here you can read one article that was confirmed, under oath, over a year ago by James Clapper, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to obstruction of justice on National T.V. Go to this link on this thread.

image038-4.jpg

For how Vlaidimir Putin changed the outcome of the election go to this link on this thread.

Day 2, that isn’t lengthy. Is day 3 like decades for you? :auiqs.jpg:

BTW, the judge is pushing this to end quickly. You aren’t paying attention punk!

"End quickly" because there is overwhelming evidence. He's going to jail while the Right cheer leads for criminals.

Last edited:

Seems legit

-Geaux
How about it. Not too much rage and hate in these fks eh? shit Capone killed people got eleven years out in eight. can't make up this kind of rage.

Trump's latest tweet says that the Mueller investigation is a "Stain" on our country. Well, how about obstructing his own DOJ's inquiry into our enemy attacking our democracy? Now, that's what a stain looks like. A big orange stain on every democratic institution ever established to separate us from countries like Russia. I've said it before but it's never been more obvious. Trump is the best employee of Putin that he could ever imagine. And I don't believe he's an unpaid employee either.

Yea I mean I agree with the things you say and some others on here do as well. It’s weird though you seem to argue with people who agree with you ,or who write posts with similar sentiments. All the posts on here seem suspicious as if no one is actually listening to each other. Just bots answering bots or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Give examples of me disagreeing with those who agree with me.

My answer is no

-Geaux

You did not give enough options in your poll, IMO.

You gave no 'Don't know' option.

That would be the one I would pick.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to know what difference the Russians made to every, single voter - both directly and indirectly.

And considering just about 100,000+ votes in the right states for that bitch Clinton? And that whacko Trump would not be POTUS.

Wow, that's your evidence, two videos and a link to MSNBC....better get them over to Mueller right away....dumbass.

We still don't know if they will call Gates. The judge is just being cautious so that whatever happens won't be overturned on appeal. That's a judge's job, he's just more verbal than most. It's largely a documents case and it's better if we stick with that. I believe there's more than enough to convict on a number of the charges. And he still has another trial with more charges in the future. Manafort won bupkiss! BTW the Tsunami will come in Nov. The only reason Trump's base came out to the polls was to put moron number one in the oval office. They are not staunch voters who will show up to vote in Congressional or Gubernatorial elections etc. The Dems will pick up 30 plus in the House and will be competitive in the Senate. So, party on sailor. You won't be so joyful in 96 days.

Because the machine doesn't want it
Because it is an idiotic idea.
Not at all.

-Geaux
Of course it is. That is why it is not happening, and you goobers screaming for it are here soothing each other.
Its not happening because of the corrupt DOJ including Republican Swamp Rats

Go ahead a drink the koolaid and keep thinking the whole investigation is legit

-Geaux

Because the machine doesn't want it
Because it is an idiotic idea.
Not at all.

-Geaux
Of course it is. That is why it is not happening, and you goobers screaming for it are here soothing each other.
Its not happening because of the corrupt DOJ including Republican Swamp Rats

Go ahead a drink the koolaid and keep thinking the whole investigation is legit

-Geaux

Kool Ade? You Trumpers gargle with that shit. I can't imagine being such a fool for an obvious conman. You have to be quite dim. It's you naive cultists that are a true stain on America. You believe Trump? I'm in Florida and I've got some swampland for you at a very reasonable price.

Forum List

Back