Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
So, which of those ads convinced you to vote for Trump instead of Hillary?

:banana:
Would you make the claim that the widespread Russian propaganda campaign did not affect a single vote? Yes or no.

Lots of Dem voters are dumb enough to change their vote because they saw a meme on Facebook.

How many Dems do you think changed their vote?
Are you claiming only Dems changed their votes due to Russian propaganda, or voted instead of staying home?

Are you claiming only Dems changed their votes due to Russian propaganda,

Are you claiming Republicans changed their votes to Hillary due to Russian propaganda?
Are you claiming nobody changed their votes or voted when they otherwise would not have due to Russian propaganda?

Not to many Republicans were smart enough to vote for Clinton. Their first mistake was making this Ass clown the poster boy of the Republican party, their second mistake was not being smart enough to vote for Clinton to keep the Ass Clown out of the oval office.

Right now independents swing voters are the largest voting block in this country. Now these swing voters can at times include registered Republicans, Democrats and of course Independents who will actually vote for the most experienced, knowledgable candidate regardless of the r or d behind their name. The Republican party is actually the minority party in this country today, and probably shrinking as we speak. I imagine after the midterm election cycle they will have to be put on life support.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

There was actually a Republicans for Hillary Campaign that put out this add. R4C16 means Republicans for Clinton 2016.

James Clapper stated that there is no way Trump would have won the election without Vladiimir Putin's interference as have been explained to you now a dozen times in posts on this thread.

Detailed explanation with credibile, verifiable links on this thread. All you need to do is click on it.. How Putin did it.

139_195633.jpg

As far as the intel Trump has already given Putin click on this link and it will take you to another post on this thread.

And for the COLLUSION between Trump surrogates and Russian intelligence agents to intefere into the election go to this link on this thread.

3 easy clicks--all you need to do is watch video's and put on your reading glasses.

After you get through that--read a book.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Last edited:
Trump is a nationalist...who colluded with the enemy??

how difficult it is to refuse the notion that one should take sides and reject the "patriotic fervour" in one's own country!

how many great mind, including Freud, succumbed to the nationalist temptation, if only for a couple of weeks!

My answer is no

-Geaux

Was there even any biased evidence they did? Honestly, if this investigation were being done by a city or county DA he/she would have been laughed out of court 3 years ago and charged with contempt. Muller is very lucky he doesn’t have to be elected to his post. He would have been done years ago for being incompetent.

It made a huge difference. Only an idiot would not understand how all those memes and ads that were full of misinformation helped sway the opinions of the voters. They didn’t have to hack the voting booth ,they hacked the DNC. They gave people the truth about how the DNC screwed Bernie over in favor of Hillary. Hillary was a bad candidate, and the influence of the hackers made her further demonized to the voters. It was interference by influence. If you don’t understand then you are either a troll , an evil rich person or you are mentally challenged. Possibly you are all 3 at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's got to be very embarassing for millions of Americans that now know they supported & voted for the Russian Manchurian candidate. But the facts are there to show, that without Vladimir Putin's interference into the election, that in no way would Trump be POTUS today. JAMES CLAPPER agrees with that assessment.

I imagine you're one of them--:auiqs.jpg: It's not like you didn't hear it throughout the campaign. Trump continually trashed NATO & our allies, while continually praising Putin. While Republicans stood there with mouths agape. You still voted for him.

He showed you another instance. This when he met the Ruissans in the oval office, kicked out American media and let Russian media in. There werej only 3 other Americans in that room. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adivser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washiington Post that Trump had given classified information to the Russians, that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

This was done deliberately by Trump to show Putin what he could get away with as President.

In fact, US intelligence had warned Isreali Intelligence to not give Trump any classified information citing he is compromised by Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump didn't count on is McMaster, Powell & Tillerson, swore an oath to this country (not him) to defend and protect against foreign & domestic enemies. Did it ever occur to you that they may consider Trump to be the enemy, and that's why we get so many leaks?

For those that are interested in how Putin stole the 2016 election scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread. Ignorance and denial is not going to iinsure Vladimir Putin won't do it again.
It must be embarrassing to keep repeating the same lie 3 years later and still have no evidence to back it up....

:p
A perfect description of you. You start threads daily with all manner of idiotic claims and predictions, and they NEVER come to pass. Not ever. How embarrassing.
so dude, how did russia affect the election? let me ask that way.

They do have reading comprehension classes for adults.

Go back to page 36 post # 360 and try again. It's very clear that Vladimir Putin knows more about the demographics of American politics better than most Americans do.

I am certain that most Americans saw these Russian adds on FACEBOOK, that were then shared with millions of others.

russian-facebook-example-980.jpg

It was specifically designed for white conservative voters in swing states, while at the same time Putin was active in getting Sanders supporters outraged at Hillary Clinton via the Russian hack & leak of Debbie Wasserman's email.

It was really brilliant on Vladimir Putin's behalf, via the internet agency from St. Petersburg, Russia.

putin-and-trump-and-hacking-cartoon-sack.jpg
I am certain that most Americans saw these Russian adds on FACEBOOK, that were then shared with millions of others.
I didn't see the ads because I don't have a Facebook account.

So, your problem is that Russia posted them?
Like, I'm sure people created their own memes
and were posting, sharing, liking them on Facebook.

Were we not posting, discussing the same shit here?
It was specifically designed for white conservative voters in swing states,
Are campaign ads not tailored for voter states?

Let's say Russia is guilty of running ads on Facebook...
How is that any different than Hillary and Trump,
using Facebook to run ads and millions of people,
using social media or online forums,
to make their case, for or against, Hillary and Trump?

Isn't the purpose of campaigning,
to influence undecided voters or potential voters?

Furthermore, why should it be a problem,
for people in other countries, to chime in....
After all, the person we elect as President,
will have bearing on diplomatic relations

If Russia is guilty of influencing the election,
we are all guilty of influencing the election.

i have seen the ads. one time in here someone was hellbent on telling me how the ads changed the election and then they gave me a link to the zipped up ads in question. so i downloaded over 1/2 of the downloads available and went through hundreds of them. not all to be sure, i wasn't that bored. but in the 200-300 i did look at, i saw ads that simply pitted one side against the other - pick your chosen topic of racism, white supremacist, religion, yes politics and the like. but i never saw a VOTE FOR TRUMP campaign in there at all.

so i looked at the ad for a few hours. i daresay a few hours more than most who bitch about how they were unfair. they were trolling ads. that's it. nothing more, nothing less. the only goal i saw was to put side a against side b.

congrats all who bitch at the other side. you're doing what russia wants. :)

Trump regime has NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE watching over CYBER SECURITY. THE RUSSIANS WILL CONTINUE TO ATTACK OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ,FACE BOOK,TWITTER ARE FLOODED WITH RUSSIAN TROLLS IN OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM. Republicans stay SILENT! Why? Because it Helps Trump and the REPUBLICANS THROW THE ELECTION FOR THEM LIKE LAST TIME!!!

It made a huge difference. Only an idiot would not understand how all those memes and ads that were full of misinformation helped sway the opinions of the voters. They didn’t have to hack the voting booth ,they hacked the DNC. They gave people the truth about how the DNC screwed Bernie over in favor of Hillary. Hillary was a bad candidate, and the influence of the hackers made her further demonized to the voters. It was interference by influence. If you don’t understand then you are either a troll , an evil rich person or you are mentally challenged. Possibly you are all 3 at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only an idiot would not understand how all those memes and ads that were full of misinformation helped sway the opinions of the voters.

Besides you, how many other Dems voted for Trump because of a meme?

It must be embarrassing to keep repeating the same lie 3 years later and still have no evidence to back it up....

:p
A perfect description of you. You start threads daily with all manner of idiotic claims and predictions, and they NEVER come to pass. Not ever. How embarrassing.

Go back to page 36 post # 360 and try again. It's very clear that Vladimir Putin knows more about the demographics of American politics better than most Americans do.

It was specifically designed for white conservative voters in swing states, while at the same time Putin was active in getting Sanders supporters outraged at Hillary Clinton via the Russian hack & leak of Debbie Wasserman's email.

It was really brilliant on Vladimir Putin's behalf, via the internet agency from St. Petersburg, Russia.

i have seen the ads. one time in here someone was hellbent on telling me how the ads changed the election and then they gave me a link to the zipped up ads in question. so i downloaded over 1/2 of the downloads available and went through hundreds of them. not all to be sure, i wasn't that bored. but in the 200-300 i did look at, i saw ads that simply pitted one side against the other - pick your chosen topic of racism, white supremacist, religion, yes politics and the like. but i never saw a VOTE FOR TRUMP campaign in there at all.

so i looked at the ad for a few hours. i daresay a few hours more than most who bitch about how they were unfair. they were trolling ads. that's it. nothing more, nothing less. the only goal i saw was to put side a against side b.

just know that when a demoloser calls a black man Jim Crow or Uncle Tom they are racist and a Bigot. Cause they don't want that black man off the plantation. Thanks David Clarke.

This is what we the conservatives need to start saying, when they bad mouth a black man for having conservative opinions, like Clarence Thomas, it was about him being off plantation. this is their objective, not to have black men or women off plantation. Why do you think they always comment at a black person speaking out? they are racist as the world is round. Kanye West, same thing, hey Kanye, back on plantation buddy was their message.

Last edited:

just know that when a demoloser calls a black man Jim Crow or Uncle Tom they are racist and a Bigot. Cause they don't want that black man off the plantation.
when a *person* does it that is incumbent on that person. i'm not going to stereotype and label an entire set of people based on how *i* see that stereotype and then force people to come out from under an impression they never gave me.

There were points and counterpoints exchanged about Trump and Hillary from hundreds of millions of perspectives and info sources . The bogus internet postings were fly shit in a cattle pasture and the clamor about it now is emotion addled liberals trying to blame their loss elsewhere

There were points and counterpoints exchanged about Trump and Hillary from hundreds of millions of perspectives and info sources . The bogus internet postings were fly shit in a cattle pasture and the clamor about it now is emotion addled liberals trying to blame their loss elsewhere
As trump still has is head up his ass hiding from putin's hacking

Will you finally admit you succumbed to Putin's ads placed in The Facebook and voted for Trump?

I think the Russians provide pd propaganda which was used by the Trump campaign

Will you finally admit you succumbed to Putin's ads placed in The Facebook and voted for Trump?
LOL no way frank but not everyone is as smart as me Trump imho is a cancer on America

Only about 200K votes swung the election because of the Gerrymandering, Voter Intimidation and rules changes by Republicans mostly in Red states. Democrats have no history of doing these things.

The Comey announcement combined with the Social Media blitz by the Russians and the Wiki-leaks releases definitely swung the election with only 200K votes in the balance. If Trump had won the popular vote, I would be skeptical. He didn't, even though he would like you to believe he did.

We have a country now run by a President selected by the minority of the country. It would not be so bad if he was at least competent.
Crosscheck swung the election along with the closure of 868 polls in the south in mostly minority areas. The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

Wow, that's your evidence, two videos and a link to MSNBC....better get them over to Mueller right away....dumbass.

LOL no way frank but not everyone is as smart as me Trump imho is a cancer on America

Oh, so you succumbed but you don't want anyone here at USMB to know. Got it. Rest assured your secret is safe with me

Forum List

Back