Stormy Daniels Changes Her Story AGAIN?

How is paying something with your own money considered a campaign contribution, especially when it is his own money and his campaign? That's like saying he cannot buy a Diet Coke at McDonalds while campaigning with his own money!

Imbecile, if Trump paid for it for it by himself, then it's reported as a $130,000 campaign contribution. Not "legal services." Hillary Clinton got caught doing that by reporting "legal services" instead of "Fusion GPS."

You just [unwittingly] exposed Trump's crime. Good job, Sherlock! :clap:

Really, IM2? Then would you care to explain why all of these cases are going to be reversed on appeal? You do realize that's going to be happening...right?

Oh, for fuck's sake. You have no idea what's gonna happen on appeal. You're guess, but you don't know. Posing questions as though winning every single appeal he may try is already given fact is complete bullshit.

He didn't pay it did he? He probably knew that it was going to happen he just didn't know when.

Holy fuck, are you ever rightarded. Trump said he didn't know about the payments in 2018. But he started reimbursing Cohen in 2017. Here's yet another example of you making up shit and trying to pass it off as fact. If your head were buried any further up his ass, you could see what he had for lunch.

Ok

^^BEST POST OF THE DAY^^

I agree with you!!

It exposes Trump's crime.

tenor.gif

Haha a client doesn’t pay their lawyer to commit malpractice

Wow, you are dumb

Say who? You?? :lmao:

You say that as though Trump give a shit about any of his attorneys. Look at the line of Trump attorneys have their law licenses revoked while they await their trials and/or sentences.

None of that was illegal depending on your legal opinion and the statute of limitations has long since expired, so what have you got? NDAs are always secret. That is simply what they are to prevent disclosing harmful information. I signed an NDA with the military and in private business on numerous occasions. Perfectly legal.

Even your liberal legal experts will say that this entire case is a travesty. Even they know the only reason Trump is being prosecuted now is to keep him off the campaign trail.
So accurate. Thanks.

Say who? You?? :lmao:

You say that as though Trump give a shit about any of his attorneys. Look at the line of Trump attorneys have their law licenses revoked while they await their trials and/or sentences.
Yes, say any reasonable person. People to hire people to commit malpractice.

I agree with you!!

It exposes Trump's crime.

tenor.gif
Trump did make the cultish leftists unhappy, but he committed no crime when he put his own money to improve his business. Or you just hating on free enterprise? The lawyer adversaries are reaching at stars but getting burnt by lightening strikes. I didn't make the rules, but I know what they are. Run along, dearest, and stop playing with fire. Love, beautress whose joy is her own son's "Best Mother in the world" plaque.

Trump did make the cultish leftists unhappy, but he committed no crime when he put his own money to improve his business. Or you just hating on free enterprise? The lawyer adversaries are reaching at stars but getting burnt by lightening strikes. I didn't make the rules, but I know what they are. Run along, dearest, and stop playing with fire. Love, beautress whose joy is her own son's "Best Mother in the world" plaque.

According to you, he did commit a crime. So there's that.

They keep digging for a crime but are simply unable to produce one above the consequence of a speeding ticket. In short, once again wanting a stricter standard for those they dislike.

It is around here, and of course general low unemployment across the country, high Gross Domestic Product, and high corporate profits across many industries, including fossil fuel industry.
Oh...that's right! I forgot you live in Tennessee...run by the GOP...the place where rational people from Democrats run States go after liberals make their State unlivable! :)

Last edited:
I did not even hear the names of the jurors released, much less their political affiliation. You got a link to support that. It sounds like you made it up.
You don't need to know the names of the jurors, White...you just need to know the location that they're pulling the jury from! If you don't know that New York City is overwhelmingly Democratic then you're not as smart as I thought you were!

Oh...that's right! I forgot you live in Tennessee...run by the GOP...the place where rational people from Democrats run States go after liberals make their State unlivable! :)
Actually, we get more Yankees coming down from the north to get away from the hellholes they made of their cities and states, with their taxes and beliefs in political parties over selecting competent representation, based on the knowledge, character and experience of who they vote for to let their cities become unlivable. Of course, having low cost of living, no income tax, relatively conservative leadership, and a good economy doesn't hurt either.

You don't need to know the names of the jurors, White...you just need to know the location that they're pulling the jury from! If you don't know that New York City is overwhelmingly Democratic then you're not as smart as I thought you were!
I have not heard the trump legal team complaining about the jury the agreed to select. It sounds like you are just one of those trumpers that no longer believes in our system of Justice, along with how the states conduct elections. Am I on the right track?

Forum List

Back