What-the-huh is this?

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
I just now (10 minutes ago) saw this dog near my house and I had to stop to scratch my head. I could have asked the young woman at the other end of the leash but I didn't like the looks of her. Is this a dog, I mean a real dog or was someone
playing with hair dye?

what-the-huh.jpg

Looks like a Bichon Frise -- a nasty little French breed that should be impaled and toasted .
Could be an English Badger impersonator after food from a human .

Just kill and claim the bounty.

Looks like a Bichon Frise -- a nasty little French breed that should be impaled and toasted .
The Bichon Frise is all-white as far as I know and it is generally sliced and sautéed although there are some kitchens in Alsace where it is "pulled" and slowly cooked.
Could be an English Badger impersonator after food from a human .

The Badger, particularly the English variety, is only barbecued as a road kill delicacy as in one of the episodes of "Doc Martin".

I just now (10 minutes ago) saw this dog near my house and I had to stop to scratch my head. I could have asked the young woman at the other end of the leash but I didn't like the looks of her. Is this a dog, I mean a real dog or was someone
playing with hair dye?

View attachment 782645
Anything with fur, 4 legs and below 35cm belongs to the Rat family.
Judging from that stubby face and upper hind legs - probably one of those countless China bred - rats.

I hate these buggers - literally ever single woman or granny in China has one

Last edited:
playing with hair dye?

View attachment 782645
Google lens says it might be a Keeshond

Forum List

Back