Stormy Daniels Changes Her Story AGAIN?

Would you have "gone with" what juries and judges ruled in the deep South during the Civil Rights fight for equal justice? Or would you have seen that the juries were biased and the judges corrupt and spoken out against what was taking place? This is akin to what's happening in New York. You've got a biased jury pool and activist judges that aren't going to arrive at a just decision. That's obvious from the Tish James verdict of almost a half a billion dollars in a case where there were no victims and there was no fraud!
The jury pool was agreed by the Trump Lawyers and the Prosecution lawyers, as is our way in this country.
So, you have no problem with the Tish James verdict, simply disagreeing on the amount levied? I guess that is a start.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Calling someone "fuckup" is what you think is a well thought out response? Aren't you special...
Sometimes things posted here are so stupid coming from the right that they deserve the derision terms such as fuckup convey.

The jury pool was agreed by the Trump Lawyers and the Prosecution lawyers, as is our way in this country.
So, you have no problem with the Tish James verdict, simply disagreeing on the amount levied? I guess that is a start.
The verdict is a joke. No victim. No fraud. Half a billion dollars? That borders on farce.
The jury pool is literally 90% Democrats in a case against the GOP candidate. You think the Trump lawyers "agreed" to that? You've got to be kidding me.

Q: Did you know about the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels?
Trump: No.

What's the media twisting?

He didn't pay it did he? He probably knew that it was going to happen he just didn't know when.

The verdict is a joke. No victim. No fraud. Half a billion dollars? That borders on farce.
The jury pool is literally 90% Democrats in a case against the GOP candidate. You think the Trump lawyers "agreed" to that? You've got to be kidding me.
It's funny how those like you mindlessly repeat trumps excuses. He broke the law.

Our economy is "vibrant"? LOL Really, White?
It is around here, and of course general low unemployment across the country, high Gross Domestic Product, and high corporate profits across many industries, including fossil fuel industry.

I did not even hear the names of the jurors released, much less their political affiliation. You got a link to support that. It sounds like you made it up.

I did not even hear the names of the jurors released, much less their political affiliation. You got a link to support that. It sounds like you made it up.
There were no jurors. The Trump legal team chose not to have them.

There were no jurors. The Trump legal team chose not to have them.
You mean, he switched from the current trial? I read the mention of the jurors being 90% democrat, not realizing he was talking about one of trump's previous trials. If the Trump team, chose a bench trial on the previous trial, that was their decision, so no need to complain about their own decision. I suspect Trump used some of his Republican lawyers again. Same old story. Not worth a shit, just like the ones he used back in 2020. I hope they got paid up front or they'll never collect.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Sure he has. He went from not knowing her to knowing her. And he went from knowing nothing about the $130K payoff to knowing about it.

Sounds to me more like Michael Cohen knew her.

Poor fawny
No idea what's actually be charged even

LOL

Retard... Cohen was a lawyer. He pled guilty to that charge. You think you know the law better than him??

rotfl-gif.288736

Partisan justice is such a bore W6
very much like all the self righteous religmo's here
But hey, you can always delete an opinion you don't agree with ........go you!:cool:

~S~

Forum List

Back