MAGA's Russia will lose it's war with Ukraine.

It is simple MAGA is this countries biggest threat and enemy. And that were we set our battle lines at.
Neveryoumind those paid and organized Communist pro-HAMAS agitators on State College campuses across the country

all at the same time, huh?

Where you wanna set the battle lines at, pussy I'm tired of your shit.

Shitlords like you should get nothing. That's what I say. You're antithetical to The United States of America as it has been, and fuck you.

Last edited:
Now Trump will have to give lip service to Putin before the election to make sure Putin puts out his millions to get Trump elected , just like the last two election. But Trump can't do a thing to help Putin win the war with Ukraine. Putin's own country will stop this war ,maybe over Putin's dead body if we are lucky. The first guilty judgement against Trump brings the end to his presidential campaign. It has been made more then clear that a large number of right wingers won't vote for him if he has been found guilty of a felony. The only way they can save Trump is his right wing judges that he put in power, He put no one in power that he can't control ever. so That's were the battle has to be. Every patriot in this country is against Trump and every single one of his followers. There is no real flag waving other then on the left side of the isle and it will be years before the right will be able to associate itself with this country , it's constitution and its flag.
Damn, you are one fucked up person. The bidens got at least 3 million from the rooskies.

Funny how you ignore them.

You MUST be a rooskie troll bot.

MAGA's Russia will lose it's war with Ukraine.​

This headline is a lie

MAGA’s are not for Putin

MAGA's Russia will lose it's war with Ukraine.​

This headline is a lie

MAGA’s are not for Putin
1715325275276.png

Wow. That’s hilarious.

Are drunk or high?

Look at his age . Probably took a few years off the truth to avoid being labelled "Old Fart" .
UAF plus NATO have lost almost one million now and I wonder who will breathe back life into them to reverse the present massacre

Horsey Horse will have the answer . Perhaps the Ghost Pilot of Kyiv will re-appear .
Or Titwin the Coward will join up and inspire the women and kids in the trenches to greater sacrifices .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back