Do women want marriage and managomy more than men?

You don't speak for other women.

1. Look up statistics for divorces, broken families and "successful" women; then compare that with the data for psychological disorders, especially anxieties and depression.

2. I have more right to say what I do because I have to work with women, their depressions and their "broken brains".

you can not rerelagate women back to the kitchen.

Live with it

Typical liberal rhetoric!

"We will "liberate" you whether you like it or not, and you will have to live with it!"

Giving women a freedom to CHOOSE what they want to do never entered pea-brains of the "liberators". Like it never entered their brain that women actually LIKE to be in a kitchen and around their kids! That's what women are designed for, and no amount of liberastic rhetoric can change that.

mememe hates the historical narrative that has unfolded.

Women now are economic generators, many able to live on their own. With more women attending college than men and more women graduating than men, over time the income gap will close.

Marriage will not become obsolete, but it will become available, really, only to the educated.

Poor working men and welfare moms need not apply.

Women now are economic generators, many able to live on their own. With more women attending college than men and more women graduating than men, over time the income gap will close.

Marriage will not become obsolete, but it will become available, really, only to the educated.

Well, I have nothing against a disintegration of the US society if it makes you happy.

Long live Western values: tolerasty, pederasty and liberasty; after all -- it's YOUR funeral...

But that doesn't change the answer to the topic question: YES, women do want marriage and managomy more than men.

You have a point of view, only, and you don't speak for womanhood.

You don't speak for other women.

1. Look up statistics for divorces, broken families and "successful" women; then compare that with the data for psychological disorders, especially anxieties and depression.

2. I have more right to say what I do because I have to work with women, their depressions and their "broken brains".

Oh, stop it. Western values have included genocide, imperialism, sexism, ageism, racism, and so forth.

No age is perfect, and none ever will be.

Well, I have nothing against a disintegration of the US society if it makes you happy.

Long live Western values: tolerasty, pederasty and liberasty; after all -- it's YOUR funeral...

But that doesn't change the answer to the topic question: YES, women do want marriage and managomy more than men.

INteresting times in the past.
I used to keep a nice car and a beater.
I would drive the beater on a date, treat her nice, etc, but get dropped.
Then she would see me in my nice car and want to go out with me again. Cold shoulder for her.
If they stuck with me for a few dates in the beater they got to ride the nice car.

Last edited:
Basic civil rights dictated that women should have equality in every way. But the real problem nowadays has been caused by years of supply-side economics.

Based on raw productivity, it should only require one wage earner per household to support an entire family in a reasonable standard. Women should have equal opportunity and if there are two wage earners per household, that family should be very, very wealthy. A robust retirement should be very possible in no more than 15 years. Families should have a lifestlye choice to have two wage earners.

In one generation the workforce has been doubled AND the education and skill level per worker improved dramatically. But supply-side economics screwed all married couples. Instead of two worker families accumulating large amounts of wealth, it barely provides for a base standard of living.

Conservatives may blame "consumerism", but those "consumer" products, like T.V.s and computers are insignificant trinkets. Real wealth accumulation consists of real estate and financial securities and such.

The American people got duped into accepting credit in leiu of pay increases. We screwed ourselves by falling for the whole supply-side crap.

AND

on another point...hasn't ANYBODY noticed that some men have VERY strong "paternal" instincts? Many of us are devoted husbands and fathers. Everybody always portrays all men as mindless penises who have no sense of responsibility. It MAY be true of about 50% of us, but the other 50% LOVE our wives and children and are absolutely devoted to them.

Of course I believe that quite a lot of women absolutely WANT men to be unreliable, mindless penises...they like us that way!

INteresting times in the past.
I used to keep a nice car and a beater.
I would drive the beater on a date, treat her nice, etc, but get dropped.
Then she would see me in my nice car and want to go out with me again. Cold shoulder for her.
If they stuck with me for a few dates in the beater they got to ride the nice car.

That is pretty smart.

weed out the assholes right off the bat

Basic civil rights dictated that women should have equality in every way. But the real problem nowadays has been caused by years of supply-side economics.

Based on raw productivity, it should only require one wage earner per household to support an entire family in a reasonable standard. Women should have equal opportunity and if there are two wage earners per household, that family should be very, very wealthy. A robust retirement should be very possible in no more than 15 years. Families should have a lifestlye choice to have two wage earners.

In one generation the workforce has been doubled AND the education and skill level per worker improved dramatically. But supply-side economics screwed all married couples. Instead of two worker families accumulating large amounts of wealth, it barely provides for a base standard of living.

Conservatives may blame "consumerism", but those "consumer" products, like T.V.s and computers are insignificant trinkets. Real wealth accumulation consists of real estate and financial securities and such.

The American people got duped into accepting credit in leiu of pay increases. We screwed ourselves by falling for the whole supply-side crap.

AND

on another point...hasn't ANYBODY noticed that some men have VERY strong "paternal" instincts? Many of us are devoted husbands and fathers. Everybody always portrays all men as mindless penises who have no sense of responsibility. It MAY be true of about 50% of us, but the other 50% LOVE our wives and children and are absolutely devoted to them.

Of course I believe that quite a lot of women absolutely WANT men to be unreliable, mindless penises...they like us that way!

Its may be what they saw in their fathers.

I dont know why any woman likes the "bad boys" I never did.

Yes there are good men and lots of good men Pretend they dont want a wife while in their 20s.

They are pressured to think its a trap to fall in love.

AND

Yes there are good men and lots of good men Pretend they dont want a wife while in their 20s.

No. I'm living testament to the opposite. My father did not like having kids at all and made no secret about it. I'm the opposite.

The reason why women like "bad boys" is becuase female sexual arousal is based entirely on instinct - instincts that were formed during the million years or so of tribal/hunter/gatherer society. Back then everyone was married to the tribe - not to any individual, and men had no identification with children at all - child sacrifice was common. Women perfered the men who were the best at running a deer down and who were extremely selfish survivors. This meant that the children would be the best at surviving without a dedicated father. These instincts are still strong in many women. Thus humanity continues to suffer.

Last edited:

WRONG! Women NEED marriage and managomy more than men. If a woman has a brain, she knows that her children's survival depends on marriage and monogamy - that is why they marry. Marriage and monogamy are a choice for men. This is why I argue that some men have VERY strong paternal instincts. Other men are forced by soceity to emulate responsible fathers.

Polygamist societies are very weak. The chances of survival for the children is poor.

Polygamist societies have existed since pre-historic times quite successfully.

I suggest you read your cultural and social history, then, give us a case as to why you are correct.

. You made the assertion, without evidence, that they did not exist successfully. I counter-asserted. Now, since you have the burden of affirmation, please prove it.

Polygamist societies have existed since pre-historic times quite successfully.

And where are they, the "successful polygamist societies"?

IMHO, when women are young they have a whole lot more sexual opportunities than young men do. Yes, a small percentage of men (~15%) have great sex lives when they're young, but the vast majority do not.

The result is that most young women have very active sex lives and live out their wildest fantasies by the time they're in their early 20s. By that time they're bored with sex and decide that getting married and having babies is the only thing to do.

Meanwhile, the vast majority of men, by their mid to late 20s, look to marraige as the only way to get it on a regualr basis. However, that's largely countered by the fact that most men become EXTREMELY cynical towards women. Men aren't idiots...but, as one comedian put it..."Men marry the first woman they can find who is NOT A TOTAL ASSHOLE".

The ~15% of the men who do have good sex lives when they're young are usually the MOST cynical towards women...if they marry, they marry for money...and these guys usually become "less than devoted" husbands and fathers.

As for the women, just when they reach the age when they REALLY want a baby and therefore NEED a husband, is also the age when men are totally cynical towards women. Thus, women who could have had any husband she wanted when she was 20, suddenly can't get a man into a steady relationship. The women become desparate, and usually have to severely change their attitude towards men if they hope to ever get a husband.

Fortunately for the women, most men have strong paternal instincts, and decide that if the women can manage to not be a total asshole, they'll marry them. These men usually become devoted husbands and fathers. Unfortuately for them, after marrying, they find out that they were wrong...their wives are TOTAL ASSHOLES!

Lucky for the women that men do have strong paternal instincts. If we had brains, we'd never marry.

The world is full of Al Bundys.

You slammed it out of the park with that post bro.

AND

Women want to fuck the bad boys and have kids with them, and when the bad boys tire and move on, the women try to meet a good guy to help them raise the baby boys kids. I see this alot now.

Forum List

Back