I find it hilarious that unattractive women actually goes on a dating app and says......."Im looking for marriage"

Fat and Pretty I hope
trying to help out......just saw this classified..................she's lookin for a lifetime soul mate just like you

only thing is she does not date muslims, they're too rough

1633399165853.png

You would call my wife a “MONSTER” because she does not meet your superficial standards of visual beauty; oblivious to the virtues that make her, in a deeper, more meaningful sense, more beautiful than you have the capacity to imagine.
I am always going to need a cute face

Looks are a factor in who someone marries! Shallow stuff.
I wonder why all these attractive online'' hotties'' are committing suicide. Looks cannot be a factor in a successful love-filled relationship.

Looks absolutely a factor. Anyone who says looks don't matter is a god damn liar.

Now it shouldn't be the only factor, but it is one by nature. It's more important to some than others.

She could be the greatest person ever but if they were someone on that show my 600lb life I highly doubt you'd fall in love with them. The only people with those people are ones that for one reason or more have no other options.

But I won't lie, looks matter to me. I can be pretty flexible with them but they do matter at least somewhat. Who they are as a person matters also, if she is hot but a total twat then I have no interest, if she is a great person but a disgustingly fat half black and half Guatemalan then I won't be interested.

Looks absolutely a factor. Anyone who says looks don't matter is a god damn liar.

Now it shouldn't be the only factor, but it is one by nature. It's more important to some than others.

She could be the greatest person ever but if they were someone on that show my 600lb life I highly doubt you'd fall in love with them. The only people with those people are ones that for one reason or more have no other options.

But I won't lie, looks matter to me. I can be pretty flexible with them but they do matter at least somewhat. Who they are as a person matters also, if she is hot but a total twat then I have no interest, if she is a great person but a disgustingly fat half black and half Guatemalan then I won't be interested.
Average yes, UGLY HELL NO

Forum List

Back